PHD From Del Rey University!

LAdiablo wrote:
he was a proud peacock and a legend in his own mind
i think only the loneliest and clueless of men would have found him fascinating
he used to post his face all over this site w that satisfied douchebag smile
if he would have had any humility he wouldn't be in his situation
all of us end up where we are supposed to be in the end :lol:
wheres that stud chepe roving reporter guy when you need him? :lol:

Back in the day when CRT had all the pictures it was tiresome to see him repeatedly with that Alfred E. Newman grin with arm around one chica after another, especially agonizing were the bare chested ones... :evil: :evil:

Still, I feel bad for him getting that monster sentence, especially at his age, I would have liked to see him get time served, lose his right to return to CR, the message would have been sent and the problem goes away. Perhaps he could have gone on to make life miserable for mongers in Thailand or the Philippines.. :P :mrgreen: :roll: .He wasn't an evil guy, just a fool who pushed the limits and dared the consequences, no Stanford alumni, but damn, that punishment is severe and brutal. Everyone be careful!!!! :? :? :?

Post subject: Re: Who was Cuba Dave?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:29 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Q: What lessons can young/new mongers learn from the controversy over him?

A: when in a distance lands don't piss off the local junta

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:16 am 

tom_kat wrote:
..................... He committed no crimes ...............................

A translation of Costa Rica Law from Wiki - Prostitution in Costa Rica is legal. Costa Rica's legal system is based in Roman Law rather than Common Law, therefore, for prostitution to be illegal or legal it has to be stated as such in a penal code, and it is not.
:arrow: --> but many of the activities surrounding it are illegal,[1] as the law forbids promoting or facilitating the prostitution of another.....

* RENT but, "Don't Buy a Home in Costa Rica" until you have lived here for THREE years.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:19 pm 

Netgems wrote:
LAdiablo wrote:
he was a proud peacock and a legend in his own mind
i think only the loneliest and clueless of men would have found him fascinating
he used to post his face all over this site w that satisfied douchebag smile
if he would have had any humility he wouldn't be in his situation
all of us end up where we are supposed to be in the end :lol:
wheres that stud chepe roving reporter guy when you need him? :lol:

Back in the day when CRT had all the pictures it was tiresome to see him repeatedly with that Alfred E. Newman grin with arm around one chica after another, especially agonizing were the bare chested ones... :evil: :evil:

Still, I feel bad for him getting that monster sentence, especially at his age, I would have liked to see him get time served, lose his right to return to CR, the message would have been sent and the problem goes away. Perhaps he could have gone on to make life miserable for mongers in Thailand or the Philippines.. :P :mrgreen: :roll: .He wasn't an evil guy, just a fool who pushed the limits and dared the consequences, no Stanford alumni, but damn, that punishment is severe and brutal. Everyone be careful!!!! :? :? :?

Netgems, I couldn't have put it better than your post.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm 

The guy would go from Key West to Cuba by boat to monger. Back in the 80's That takes a lot of balls.

If I'm wrong about that someone correct me. If true that's pretty amazing.

Yes, what he did posting people's pictures on the internet was wrong. And now he's paying a hefty price. Probably won't make it out alive. And if he does he's going to be to old for it to matter.

The videos he made were pretty lame. Just him giving advice on where to go in DR mostly.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:36 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

rwelker66 wrote:
In the 70's/80's there was a TV show called "Happy Days." He thought he was "The Fonz." Fonzie!!!

Like the Fonz, he jumped the shark. Or....did the shark jump him?

"I'm not one those pathetic lietuenant colonels working a silly civilian job, working out two hours a day trying to reclaim a body they lost 20 years ago and four hours a night completing War College by correspondence in a sad attempt at colonel. Tyler Durden told us [i]'Self improvement is masturbation[/i].' My mid-life crisis is going to involve a new sports car, or the zoftig redhead with daddy issues in accounting, or better yet, racking up frequent flyer miles going to Pattaya."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:41 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Ilv4play wrote:
Netgems wrote:
...I strongly believe that had he not been so vocal on promoting the DR that Passions and the other clubs would not have been closed.

Passions' owner was an abusive pimp, there was a time when a young guy hooked up with one of the girls who worked there after her shift ended, they didn't meet at Passions but in the street, it looks like the guy was young and good looking and the girl went with him for FREE. The told his adventure on ISOC and Peter found out. He made the girl pay "his share" the next day. It seems that Peter owned her pu*sy, that's pimping and that's illegal in DR, the country it's a lot better without him. Last I heard he is in The Philippines now.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:44 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Gypsy wrote:
Ilv4play wrote:
Netgems wrote:
...I strongly believe that had he not been so vocal on promoting the DR that Passions and the other clubs would not have been closed.

Passions' owner was an abusive pimp, there was a time when a young guy hooked up with one of the girls who worked there after her shift ended, they didn't meet at Passions but in the street, it looks like the guy was young and good looking and the girl went with him for FREE. The told his adventure on ISOC and Peter found out. He made the girl pay "his share" the next day. It seems that Peter owned her pu*sy, that's pimping and that's illegal in DR, the country it's a lot better without him. Last I heard he is in The Philippines now.

Peter was/is an abusive pimp. He got too cocky and his customer service went from passable to abhorrent. If ever something occurred his stance was that the "customer was always Wrong!" He surrounded himself with a group of sycophants who kept telling him that he could do no wrong. He strong-armed his partners, was openly dismissive about other businesses and required a payment from the girls for the right to work for him.

The place started going south once he introduced his laminated 'menu' of services and started producing Youtube videos of his establishment. Then along came CubaDave with his penchant for publicity AND Peter's construction of Pedro Clisante's Scarface Mansion next to his Vegas Stripclub brothel. The DR government could no longer look the other way.

Peter was seen last week outside of Classico's; a Haitian girl tried to grab his hand to which he then cocked it back -- as a pimp about to backhand his ho. :lol: Some traits die hard, I guess.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:46 pm 

"Who Was Cuba Dave"---LOL!

Did he Die?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:00 pm 

Now he is just Dave or David. No more Cuba.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:50 pm 

Be careful, no reason to be paranoid, but don't flaunt the hobby in the airport or elsewhere.
Don't Puckuck cr or mde for us brothers