www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Lasting Longer
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:07 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

If you're interested in lasting longer (who isn't :lol: ), this becomes general info. - but I posted the request under Restaurants topic also - where in the San Jose area can one have fresh oysters at the bar with your beer - or with lunch? If you're in the know, please advise - your advice might give both chicas and gringos a happy ending. :D

Post subject: Re: Lasting Longer
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:19 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

My #1 tip (no pun intended) for lasting longer...

Wear a condom. :P

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:30 pm 

My Tip to last longer: Grow Older... :cry:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:23 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Drink 8 to 10 raw eggs a couple hours before - Over 50 grams of protein, full of vitamins, minerals and nutrients, including fat-soluble vitamins A and D and B-complex vitamins B-2, B-12, B-7 B-5, B-6 which keep sex-hormone production at its peak (more cmen) and it will arouse your libido. Eggs also balance hormone levels and fight stress so u last longer and recover faster.

That,,, or wear a condom, be over 50 or think about baseball? :D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:14 am 

Go to the farmacia and get the cheapest Durex condoms.

Any opinion or observation in the post above is purely presented for entertainment purposes and does not promote "sexual tourism" or "human trafficking". The laws of Costa Rica apply to all activities in Costa Rica. No warranty is expressed or implied. Void where prohibited by law. Your experience, observations or perspective may be different.

In exile in pu*sy prison

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:32 am 

Pay more attention to what you are doing to her, and less attention to what she is doing to you.

Health & happiness to all............

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:23 am 

For real premature ejaculation problems none of the above solutions will do anything. No amount of mental or dietary gymnastics will do anything. Aging, condoms... nada.

The only thing that I have ever found that helps is medication... and doctors will sometimes prescribe certain antidepressants to deal with this. That can work...but these are not medications to be taken on a whim.

There is, it seems, an association between depression and premature ejaculation... which is I suppose good news...since the medication may deal with both at the same time.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:56 am 

Zeos wrote:
For real premature ejaculation problems none of the above solutions will do anything. No amount of mental or dietary gymnastics will do anything. Aging, condoms... nada.

The only thing that I have ever found that helps is medication... and doctors will sometimes prescribe certain antidepressants to deal with this. That can work...but these are not medications to be taken on a whim.

There is, it seems, an association between depression and premature ejaculation... which is I suppose good news...since the medication may deal with both at the same time.

I didn't get any sense that the original poster was asking about premature ejaculation but rather focusing on the old wives' tale that oysters somehow increase virility (and there is some evidence that the zinc in oysters does).

Any opinion or observation in the post above is purely presented for entertainment purposes and does not promote "sexual tourism" or "human trafficking". The laws of Costa Rica apply to all activities in Costa Rica. No warranty is expressed or implied. Void where prohibited by law. Your experience, observations or perspective may be different.

In exile in pu*sy prison