www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:09 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Link to article below. What a joke the CR legal system is. CD looks terrible in the picture, may die in prison.

http://www.ticotimes.net/2016/11/16/cuba-dave-verdict

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:34 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Wow that sucks. I am not a fan of his but for christs sake there are more important criminals to put in prison. Hopefully they kick his ass out of the country in the near future as the point is made.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:18 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Wow, he doesn't look well. What he did was stupid but him dying in prison is going to look bad for them. More than they realize IMO. If they are smart they will declare early release with good behavior and ship him back to Florida ASAP.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:49 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

He looks exactly the same to me. That's how he looks with his hair combed and with no sleeve-less T.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:55 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

will he get credit for time served ?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:06 am 

ocean terrace wrote:

Unfortunately, the news is no credit for time served. He harmed many girls' reputations, but the punishment is totally unjustified as many have posted.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:48 am 

Lomo wrote:
He looks exactly the same to me. That's how he looks with his hair combed and with no sleeve-less T.

Seemingly, everything looks the same to you, Lomo :roll: :D

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:51 am 

bandon843 wrote:
Lomo wrote:

He looks grey and tired. it's clearly taken its toll on him.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:00 am 

Jawanker wrote:
bandon843 wrote:
Lomo wrote:

He looks grey and tired. it's clearly taken its toll on him.

It absolutely has...the man has aged tremendously.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:57 am 

The big difference is the color of his hair!! In prison he has been unable to die it like before!!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:42 am 

Jawanker wrote:
ocean terrace wrote:

Unfortunately, the news is no credit for time served. He harmed many girls' reputations, but the punishment is totally unjustified as many have posted.

His total disregard for the chicas' reputation, and the country at large is his essential crime. Ask any chica how her life changed when it was revealed to her family, her husband, her Ch*ldren, that she worked as a prostitute. Then tell me how unjustified his sentence is.

I know its hard for people in our culture to understand this, but just because something is "true" or "fact" doesn't categorically give you the right to talk about it, especially in latina culture. Saving face trumps truth south of the border. Ever catch a latina in a lie? Press her on it. Wait for her to acknowledge her guilt and ask for foregiveness. LMAO right? She will take the tack that you are an idiot for pressing her on it and you would have been better off just believing her lie.

Truth is only slightly better than a convincing lie in latin culture. Appearences and discretion are everything. Trying to bully your way into latinaland with the anglo mindset of "Hey, I was only "telling it like it is" will have consequences.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:47 am 

Phoenix Rising wrote:
Jawanker wrote:
ocean terrace wrote:

His total disregard for the chicas' reputation, and the country at large is his essential crime. Ask any chica how her life changed when it was revealed to her family, her husband, her Ch*ldren, that she worked as a prostitute. Then tell me how unjustified his sentence is.

I know its hard for people in our culture to understand this, but just because something is "true" or "fact" doesn't categorically give you the right to talk about it, especially in latina culture. Saving face trumps truth south of the border. Ever catch a latina in a lie? Press her on it. Wait for her to acknowledge her guilt and ask for foregiveness. LMAO right? She will take the tack that you are an idiot for pressing her on it and you would have been better off just believing her lie.

Truth is only slightly better than a convincing lie in latin culture. Appearences and discretion are everything. Trying to bully your way into latinaland with the anglo mindset of "Hey, I was only "telling it like it is" will have consequences.

Well said PR.

"In a nation ruled by swine, all pigs are upwardly mobile, and the rest of us are phucked until we can put our acts together; not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely"...Hunter S. Thompson (RIP)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:28 pm 

Phoenix Rising wrote:
Jawanker wrote:
ocean terrace wrote:

This! I am a bit shocked at how nieve some of the supportive comments are of this tool. Does he deserve five years? I would say no. But for years he ignored feedback from many, many sources about the risks of his behavior, and how it was not good for the hobby, the Chicas (who he lied and stole from by useing their images for free for his own profit) and himself.

The lession? Avoid gringos who make direct profit from sexwork in other countries. Direct, now, not hotels that are above board. There are not five or so good examples of this from the PI, Peru, Colombia, and CR.

This is about US, not about these countries...Watch who you associate with and connect with....

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:44 am 

:shock: :shock: wow. What he did was wrong but I still feel sorry for the guy.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:51 pm 

batinthecity wrote:
:shock: :shock: wow. What he did was wrong but I still feel sorry for the guy.

A little self righteous I think.
I feel bad for Dave but I learned a long time ago to stay below the radar, whatever you do. Big brother is always watching and can sweep down at anytime. And you self righteous guys from the US it really isn't better there, just less publicized. :roll: