www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:27 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

A lot of mongers are retired and living on SS and a small savings, to them, especially if they've been at this game here for over 10 years and remember when $40 to $50 was normal and $100 got you all night, this is an important issue.

I have sadly and gladly paid $100 to stupendous lookers/providers but I still find cuties willing to do the deed for $50 to $80 all day long, often I work a girl down from $100 to $80 and if she surprises me with great service I cough up $20 propina. Abut a year back there was this super hot girl who's photo was posted here, many guys said she was a cold fish and demanded $100. I saw her at Del Rey and negotiated what I wanted and agreed to the $100. She was so incredibly stunning, I took a risk and to my surprise she was fantastic, in my state of post coitus delirium I tipped her $20. She's the blond in this pic.

There's one girl I still see and gladly pay $120 but she's been knocking my socks off for years and generally gives me a few hours and when I'm done with her I'm dazed and confused, don't need another one for 12 hours, she's worth every penny and then some...

I remember in 2003 NF was $35 and a $5 tip was normal, $10 was for great service and most of the girls in Del Rey were happy with $50 and many would do all night for $100. I took one favorite for a weekend trip to Mt. Arenal and the hot springs up there for $200 for a weekend, of course I fed her and bought her some clothes when we were in town, not much, we pounded around the clock and all night long, it's still one of the most memorial weekends I ever had! :twisted:

https://costaricaticas.com/wp-content/ga ... NYMOUS.JPG

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:06 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Man, I have been reading through all of these old forums today and seriously waxing nostalgic about all those experiences in the past. My first trip in 2002. I remember it well. BangBang57 actually has brought up some thoughts in my mind that, after I think about them, ring so true. I am not even sure if I know who BangBang57 is, but I think I do, on sight. I don't know his real name, though. Anyway, not important, nor would I rat out anyone's real name on the internet. OK, now I'm rambling... Back on point.

Sifting through the old topics here on CRT, and I've only been aware of CRT for about 3 months, I see a lot of BangBang57's posts from the past. I'm not picking on him or trying to single him out. Far from it... I notice something about his posts that I find very intriguing...

His view of Costa Rica life and the working girls in Costa Rica seems to have survived at least 2 decades relatively unchanged. Not only that, but he seems to be enamored of Costa Rica and the working girls here like a giddy schoolboy on his very first day at school. I'd give away every single scrap of money, every asset and piece of property that I have, to truly feel like that. If BangBang57 really, truly, honestly feels the way that he writes that he does, I will envy that son' bitch until the day that I die. That kind of joy of life is the kind of regret that most millionaires have their last day in the hospital.

OK, before I get all sappy and weepy, back to the point. Here's what I notice about ol' BB. I read some posts that he wrote about being in the Sportsmens Lodge and Zona Blue (nee' Hotel Little Havana, nee' Zona Two). So, he doesn't completely avoid the high-dollar establishments. However, from reading all of those posts, I do notice that the vast majority of his time is spent either at home with some long-time "girlfriends" that will screw him for lunch money or at the most respected low-dollar joints (just because they're low dollar DOES NOT mean they don't have talent).

Here's what else I gather from the info I have seen... BB is not an ASS. He smiles, he jokes, he always looks like he's on top of the world. I don't care if you don't speak a single word of Spanish (although that does help), girls are drawn to that kind of guy like moths to a flame. My bet is that BB gets more high-quality ass with $20 than most guys do with $100. Not only that, I bet a lot of the girls that he knows just drop by his place and just hang out with him. He probably doesn't sleep with too many 9+ girls, the stuck-up prima donnas -- at his age (if he is who I think that he is) and my age, we are bored of Barbie and Britney Spears anyway.

At any rate, even in the higher-cost places, 7 or 8 years ago... Zona Blue, Sportsmens, even the Del Rey... a guy could pick up a hottie and she would make him feel like a KING for 1 or 2 hours. That skill, apparently, has disappeared from the high-dollar Costa Rica scene. I don't know why, but it has. In those lower-cost establishments, that BB has been visiting for years, a few of them are still around. But, those girls have all but abandoned the Sportsmens, Del Rey, and what's left of Zona Blue. Most of those girls would rather play with their smartphones than actually "act" for a guy. And then, then come up to me at the bar and say, "Oh! Bmwguy! It's terrible! I've been here for 8 hours, and no business!" My reply is usually, "Well, I've been here for 3 hours. Did you see the 40 guys that walked through the bar during that time, or were you too busy playing "Angry Birds?"

Ironically, it's the low-cost joints that have the consistent talent, which is why BB is always smiling (I'm guessing) and why the guys at Del Rey are saying "Man! I can't even get a decent lay for $100 for 45 minutes!" The old Zona Blue. In addition to Naomi, my forever love :) there were 3 or 4 other girls in there, who... for $40 for one hour, would catch you the moment you walked through the front door and while you were saying, "No, just give me a second for one beer...", would interrupt you and say, "I'm going to Phuck the NO right out of you!"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:28 pm 

Hey BMWguy, u drive a bimmer?? Speaking of "nostalgia" I had a 1968 BMW 1600 IN 1977, there were so few BMW's in the USA at that time we would flick our lights when we saw another one, very few people knew what they were, they were not status luxury cars at that time, just little 4 bangers with fantastic handling, super fun to drive. Mine had no electric windows, no a/c, no "luxury" stuff, just a fun little 4 speed that I loved to drive, the engine used to "roar" when it wasn't even going that fast... I actually saw one in Escazu once...

Haha, I was in my 20's and didn't have to pay for poontang then...I was getting it all the time from multiple different sources...I'd love to time travel back then for a week but since I can't do that, a Costa Rica visit is the next best thing !

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:44 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Netgems wrote:
Hey BMWguy, u drive a bimmer?? Speaking of "nostalgia" I had a 1968 BMW 1600 IN 1977, there were so few BMW's in the USA at that time we would flick our lights when we saw another one, very few people knew what they were, they were not status luxury cars at that time, just little 4 bangers with fantastic handling, super fun to drive. Mine had no electric windows, no a/c, no "luxury" stuff, just a fun little 4 speed that I loved to drive, the engine used to "roar" when it wasn't even going that fast... I actually saw one in Escazu once...

Haha, I was in my 20's and didn't have to pay for poontang then...I was getting it all the time from multiple different sources...I'd love to time travel back then for a week but since I can't do that, a Costa Rica visit is the next best thing !

Actually, I do not drive a BMW. I never have. I think I posted something about that before, but I can't remember exactly what I posted about it. I have nothing against BMW... In fact, I think they are very high-quality vehicles. The reason for my screen name is that I got RUN OVER by a BMW... As in, literally, a BMW ran over me, sort of diagonally from my right hip to my left thigh. So, my screen name is kind of a tongue-in-cheek statement that I cheated death at the hands of a BMW. I spent 4 months in the hospital and now have a fake left knee and 1.7 kidneys.

Without going into detail, it was a horrible, terrible, completely faultless accident. The poor guy that was driving the car still begs me for forgiveness about once every month. I always tell him the same thing -- that forgiveness is spelled "P - I - N - T - O - F - G - U - I - N - E - S - S"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:33 pm 

BMWGUY,

Damn, Don't know whether to kick you in the ASS for giving away my secrets :roll: :wink: :twisted: or thank you for all the kind words :oops: Sure did not know one could figure out so much about me from reading my posts!!! :roll: Are you sure we have never met??

Yes, I live on SS so do not have a lot of money to spend, Yes, I try to always look at the "half full glass" not the "half empty glass"!! Life is what it is and is different for every individual. I have always tried to make the best of what I have and to be happy with what ever life brings me - not always that easy, but!!!! I consider myself to have been a very, very lucky person all my life, have had much more than my share of fantastic experiences, have met and known many fantastic people, and have had an unbelievable sex life since my first experience just before turning 14. I often tell guys that that first experience is the reason I am the way I am--was with 2 sisters- my (also virgin) girlfriend and her older very experienced sister who did not want a guy who did not know what he was doing taking her lil' sister's virginity!!! have been a warped sex addicted guy ever since :wink: :? :D :lol:

Yes, unlike many, I DO like the Ticos and their way of looking at life and their relaxed, take what comes attitude, their "pura vida"!! No CR is not the perfect Paradise; no place on earth is that, or at least if it does exist, it has yet to be found!!!! But it is not nearly as bad as many Gringos make it out to be. I live in a totally Tico middle class area, have many Tico friends, spend a lot of time in their homes, and truly enjoy their company. As for chicas-it is what it is and what you want it to be and what you make it to be, and I don't think I need to say more other than yes, I have no shortage of hot, excellent service providers who drive this old man crazy wanting to come see me (they like my cooking-it has nothing to do with the sex :oops: :roll: :lol: :lol: )!! And fortunately they never seem to want a lot of money!!

I truly love life, Costa Rica, and the Chicas here, and would not trade my life for that of any millionaire businessman working 12 hours a day 6-7 days a week trying to earn the next million!!! NO way in hell would I trade :!: :!: :!: :wink: Again, BMWGUY, thanks for all the kind words!!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:12 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

BangBang57 wrote:
Again, BMWGUY, thanks for all the kind words!!!

You're very welcome, but I don't deserve any thanks for noticing the obvious. The point is:

If, after building you all up, Can I take you down a notch or two? :) You're nothing special, BB! (psst! actually, you are very special! I'm just making a point. I'm sure we've met, and I'm 90% sure that I know who you are.) My point is... You Get It. You're pretty much like me... an old fart with 85% of his kidneys, 50% of his knees, and a hair-trigger sensitivity to pressure and temperature changes. We're nothing special! Anyone could be me or you. But, they don't take that mental and emotional step. If you're like I believe you are, then you wake up every morning basically thinking, "Awesome! Another awesome day in an awesome country surrounded by awesome people and scorching hot girls! And, as fate would have it, I have just enough money to pay the bills. God Damn! It's good to be alive!" That's not exactly how I wake up every morning, but it's a pretty close approximation.

I know to a lot of folks reading through this thread, it must sound like an old guys living off of Social Security circle-jerk. But I'm not even really talking to BB, guys. I'm not really praising him (although he sure as hell deserves it with that kind of attitude). What I'm really doing is saying "Look! If a couple of over the-hill-geezers who barely qualify as human with all of the freakin' cyborg parts we have inside of us can wake up every day with a "good to be alive, and look at all these hot chicks" attitude, then why are there so many young studs arguing about exchange rates and "cien" on boards just like this one?

I'm not saying go cheap, or try to fool yourself into believing a shit life is wonderful, but I can find a $20 in my pocket any day of the week and think to myself, "This $20 bill is going to see the finest young pu*sy it has EVER SEEN today!" And if you walk into a few places in Chepe with that attitude, it will. Girls pick up on that stuff. There are so many gorgeous, genuinely sexual and wonderful girls in San Jose alone that just want to pay the water bill tomorrow, that if you just treat them right, they will give you the E-ticket ride of your life. There's a huge difference between being cheap and just honestly saying "I only have $20 to spend today." Girls can smell the difference. Hell, any decent person can smell the difference.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:48 pm 
I am approximately 3-5 years away from retirement. From my perspective, retirement looks like a black hole here. What the phuck will I do in retirement? Play golf? Shuffle around Walmart? Sing along at the retirement center? Sure, I would like to dote on (potential)grandchildren, but is it worth hanging around for the next 20-30 years for that?

Then, I see guys like BB57 and it looks like a REAL life. Very few of our fellow citizens know that incredible sight when that 20-something puta reveals that beautiful carmel colored ass to you to use and abuse. Its truly is one of the wonders of life.

My question for BB57 and the older guys is: what happens way down the line? I mean when you are 80+. Who looks out after you? My father is currently 85, thinks he knows what he is doing but is a danger to himself and anyone out there driving. After a certain point we will all become reliant on other people for our welfare (if you live that long...hope you do).

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:05 pm 

Estebanh wrote:
My question for BB57 and the older guys is: what happens way down the line? I mean when you are 80+. Who looks out after you? My father is currently 85, thinks he knows what he is doing but is a danger to himself and anyone out there driving. After a certain point we will all become reliant on other people for our welfare (if you live that long...hope you do).

Two things; I am the eternal optimist!!! :roll: :!: At 80-85; hopefully even 90+ I hope to still be plucking chicas a few times a week :!: :!: :idea: :lol: :roll: :wink: :twisted: AND, even now I am on the lookout for chicas who might be willing to help me with my daily needs on a regular basis-have a couple of great possible candidates already :wink: :!: 8)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:25 am 

BangBang57 wrote:
Two things; I am the eternal optimist!!! :roll: :!: At 80-85; hopefully even 90+ I hope to still be plucking chicas a few times a week :!: :!: :idea: :lol: :roll: :wink: :twisted: AND, even now I am on the lookout for chicas who might be willing to help me with my daily needs on a regular basis-have a couple of great possible candidates already :wink: :!: 8)

naw ... the bus'll get ya before that happens! :mrgreen: San Jose traffic is Darwin's proving grounds.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:35 am 

BangBang57 wrote:
AND, even now I am on the lookout for chicas who might be willing to help me with my daily needs on a regular basis-have a couple of great possible candidates already :wink: :!: 8)

Finally ! You are ready for MDE!

There is line of hot paisitas from calle 10 to Prado waiting to be that chica! :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:24 am 

Phoenix Rising wrote:
BangBang57 wrote:
AND, even now I am on the lookout for chicas who might be willing to help me with my daily needs on a regular basis-have a couple of great possible candidates already :wink: :!: 8)

There is line of hot paisitas from calle 10 to Prado waiting to be that chica! :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now my good friend you know how I feel about MDE and that I would never live there! Besides there are better looking chicas in Pereira, Cali, and/or Bucaramanga :roll: :P :twisted: :!: :idea:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:33 am 

BangBang57 wrote:
Phoenix Rising wrote:
BangBang57 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now my good friend you know how I feel about MDE and that I would never live there! Besides there are better looking chicas in Pereira, Cali, and/or Bucaramanga :roll: :P :twisted: :!: :idea:

But the spell of the paisas can't be beat! They turn hardcore mongers to mush! so many have fallen... and we just lost another gent today! :shock: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:11 pm 

Just spoke to a friend of mine that lives in MDE. Cost of Living from $1200-$1800 for a middle class lifestyle. Any confirmation on these figures?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:33 pm 
Blue Devil is a good one to ask. He lives in Sabaneta in a nice condo. If I remember, he said he lives very nicely for about 3K per month, gringo style.

Obviously, others live there for less. Depends on the strata you want to live in. Strata 2 is a little too dodgy for me. Strata 3 and above look decent to live in.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:34 pm 

Zunbake3 wrote:
Just spoke to a friend of mine that lives in MDE. Cost of Living from $1200-$1800 for a middle class lifestyle. Any confirmation on these figures?

for an american expat living in a colombian neighborhood and eating and shopping at local places (not Exito) I would say 1800 a month is doable. Thats including a few trips to the centro casas but not calling in Wendy Inc & co.. Finding a single 30 something doable mujer with her own money can help too,

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next