www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:37 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Is there a big transs/ladyboy market in Costa Rica?
I know Brazil and Thailand have a huge selection. So far I have not found too much info on these "girls" in Costa Rica.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:04 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Yep, you will def see them. If you head out towards most of the strip clubs, theyll be on various street corners, walking around, and are VERY obvious. Mind you this isnt an area youd be walking around.

They also hang around Morazon park and north of that area. In the area surrounding the MP's, Amon Plaza, and places like that, you will see them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:09 pm 

Location: Downtown San Jose, Costa Rica, the BELLY of the BEAST
If that's your preference, be aware that many of these are muggers, though I'm sure they can't all be muggers. But beware.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:52 pm 

If you're looking for transexuals i.e. undergoing hormone therapy, fake boobs, just a bit before the snip, trenching and rebuild, I don't know how many you'll find.

Transvestites yes...by the dozens. According to reports, many are quite beautiful... I try not to look. Afraid I'll turn to stone or something. :lol:

Unfortunately, as stated by J-mack...the areas where these chicas con pichas stroll are often dangerous. Many taxi drivers will help you find reliable and safer providers.

Be careful out there. It's not my thing, but I wish you success. As is the case with many mongering destinations, you can get what you want if you know where to find it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:08 pm 

Is it just me, or are things getting a little strange around here lately ???? :shock: Premier, this is nothing against you. But as of late, there must be something in the water or something.

First, we have a guy who wanted to bring his gringa novia to CR for a three-some. Then, we had a guy who wanted to find a chica who would wear a strap-on, bend him over, and pop him in the can! And now, we've got someone interested in finding a tranny.

IMHO, you can find just about ANYTHING that you're looking for in CR, and I'm certainly not passing judgement on anyone. To each his own, and god bless ya. But, am I the only one who's noticed some strange requests lately ? :oops:

Respectfully,
MG :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:20 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

There is a park full of them down the block from the Del Rey. Watch out!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:59 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Get in contact with Jman35 and learn how two of them attacked him around the corner from the Del Rey or read his tale of woe here: https://costaricaticas.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14473

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:22 pm 

MG,

I noticed it too, but hopefully it just means that guys feel comfortable asking about off the beaten path items on the board now. As long as I dont have to watch and the participants are willing and of age I say "To each his own"

BKTUNA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:45 am 

Location: I don't know where I'm going, but I sure know where I've been.
Quote:
Is it just me, or are things getting a little strange around here lately ???? Premier, this is nothing against you. But as of late, there must be something in the water or something.

First, we have a guy who wanted to bring his gringa novia to CR for a three-some. Then, we had a guy who wanted to find a chica who would wear a strap-on, bend him over, and pop him in the can! And now, we've got someone interested in finding a tranny.

IMHO, you can find just about ANYTHING that you're looking for in CR, and I'm certainly not passing judgement on anyone. To each his own, and god bless ya. But, am I the only one who's noticed some strange requests lately ?

Respectfully,
MG

Yeah, what he said. :-)

dapanz1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:18 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

i thought i was a member of costa rica ticas not costa rica ticos. do what you do but be safe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:17 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

I don't judge...I also say to each his own. If there's enough interest in this perhaps there should be a TS category? Guys who want to see TS's should be able to communicate about problems, safety, etc.
Niko

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:29 am 

Hardly think there's enough interest here for a separate section, what's next trannie pics in the gallery, besides isn't CRT for heterosexuals? - I say let the fags go find another site.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:30 am 

Niko wrote:
I don't judge...I also say to each his own. If there's enough interest in this perhaps there should be a TS category? Guys who want to see TS's should be able to communicate about problems, safety, etc.
Niko

Not being judgmental but I think that sort of section does not belong on this board. CRT means TICAS not tica want a bee's.

If there are enough guys interested in TS's let them start another board devoted to their hobby

alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.
Alex Levine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:26 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Is it just me, or are things getting a little strange around here lately ???? Premier, this is nothing against you. But as of late, there must be something in the water or something.

IMHO, you can find just about ANYTHING that you're looking for in CR, and I'm certainly not passing judgement on anyone. To each his own, and god bless ya. But, am I the only one who's noticed some strange requests lately ?

Respectfully,
MG

Yeah, what he said.

dapanz1

ROGER THAT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:36 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

what's next trannie pics in the gallery :shock:

Paco is always good for a laugh.