www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 10:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Annie at Scores
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:49 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Finally tried out Annie. She has a great body despite having a K*D 6 months ago. Very nice rack. Her skills in bed are great too, very enthusiastic. I guess she is a veteran from the HLH days. She gets my recommendation.

"Johnson, Navin R... sounds like a typical bastard....Die, you random son of a bitch!!"

Post subject: Re: Annie at Scores
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:00 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Randomnavin wrote:
Finally tried out Annie. She has a great body despite having a K*D 6 months ago. Very nice rack. Her skills in bed are great too, very enthusiastic. I guess she is a veteran from the HLH days. She gets my recommendation.

Another chica there that got pregnant-seems to happen to a lot of them there. She used to work @ hlh under the name of Annabelle a few years ago. Quit there & worked @ Bar Idem for awhile. I had relations with her @ Idem 1 night before dinner @ La Esquina. Everything the OP says about her is true-was also quite the dirty talker with me-I guess I bring out the sucia in them! :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:20 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Annie can be alot of fun. My last time with her was less than great. I opted for an hour, and I believe she spent at least 25 minutes in the shower, rather than tending to business.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:30 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

After 7 PM, all of the talent at ScoreS is operating under the same "work rules" as the talent at HDR or SL. They can go anywhere that they are willing to go with a customer. You must negotiate all terms and conditions after 7 PM at ScoreS.

Before 7PM, they must ply their trade at ScoreS for the "fixed price."

Zona 2 has NO chica fee (I think) when guest staying there brings a guest to their own room. Neither does ScoreS have a guest fee (I think). But you may have to have a CRT card to avoid the guest fees (I don't remember this detail).

Skyport.......you should sign-up for a CRT membership right away. The discounts on the ground in SJ will more than compensate you for the membership fee. Ask Jimmy about getting your card while you are in SJ.