It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:40 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Thanks GDJohn!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:28 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Jacoret wrote:
Love everything about amistad other than the Train at times. The reason for the post is I saw the 2015 menu on here and it only listed salads and sandwiches so I was wondering if main course dinners had been removed from the menu for all inclusive choices. Perhaps Matt can chime in and let us know
Thanks,
Jac

Good day John is correct. You have to scroll down on the CRT site to see the entire menu.

Matt

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:43 pm 

Saw it Matt, everything looks great!
Jac

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:07 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Gringotim wrote:
Greengo wrote:
.. there are lots of joints ..in the little mall one cuts through from the walking street to the rey.. both up and down stairs.

There used to be a store on the second floor there that specialized in various sexual 'accessories'/novelties :) Anyone know if it's still there?

I could not find a sexual novelties store downtown. I asked one of the Del Rey girls and she said there were none. The closest one I located was close to the San Pedro mall. If you take the San Pedro bus that parks downhill from the HDR, it is one or two bus stops before the mall on the same side as the bus stop. It's called the Sexy Shop or something like that. I found the prices to be higher than what I'm used to in US.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:14 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Greengo wrote:
sadly...one is currently... better off eating elsewhere...chubbs..grano de oro...various sodas...wander through the Mercado central.. :roll: .. :roll: paying 100 bucks a day to forego choking it down is a more appealing option by far.,. :roll:

Shut the f up Donny, you're out of your element!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:13 pm 

I have no idea what this has to do with the LA all inclusive menu, but.............

There are TWO "exotic" clothing stores inside Mall San Pedro. They sell a lot of sexy clothing, costumes, novelties and other fun things......... I believe on the first floor, under the theaters.

Also, there is a head shop in Mall San Pedro very near the theater entrance. They sell some sex novelties, too.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:01 am 

Might have picked a bad week in March 2014, but LA never had shrimp or Lobster available not even once in 6 days. Other than that, the staff, the acomodations and the other mongers staying there made it worth it.

I for one would rather do what I have always done over 12 years and 25 trips in staying somewhere tica friendly, but enjoying my drinks and food from the local culture instead of the all inclusive. If you drink a lot and/or don't like to walk around and eat at the local places then it may be worth it; but for me it's not.

That is what I love about CR, there is no one way to do anything, it's about what works for you.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:48 am 

That is what I love about CR, there is no one way to do anything, it's about what works for you.

I could not agree more!!!