www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:34 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

I have started to notice that when I put in the girls phone number and connect with her on whatsapp. If she has a Facebook page sometimes her profile will pop up on my Facebook page under friends you may know. Facebook suggests people you might know depending on how many friends are also friends with them etc. one girl on my last trip after putting her info into whatsapp, popped up in that part of my Facebook page. Needless to say when I sent her a friend request she blocked me quickly not wanting me on her Facebook. Lots of gringos on her page might alert her family and friends as to what she does. :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:40 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Remember WhatsApp is owned by Facebook!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:53 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

that is why you create a regular account and a mongering account

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:10 pm 

Lehoi wrote:
The default status is "I'm Using WhatsApp." I think the status is supposed to indicate your relationship status. But you can change that to a sentence or two with or without a string of emojis.

You're reading too much into it. It's just your status, in general, not relationship status. It can be "I can't answer your message right now, I'm busy", "I'm on vacation", etc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:12 am 

Pilotkev55 wrote:
I have started to notice that when I put in the girls phone number and connect with her on whatsapp. If she has a Facebook page sometimes her profile will pop up on my Facebook page under friends you may know. Facebook suggests people you might know depending on how many friends are also friends with them etc. one girl on my last trip after putting her info into whatsapp, popped up in that part of my Facebook page. Needless to say when I sent her a friend request she blocked me quickly not wanting me on her Facebook. Lots of gringos on her page might alert her family and friends as to what she does. :wink:

Can some one explain how this happened: I do not use Whatsap. On my CR FB page a girl I picked up at KL appeared as someone i might know but with no mutual friends. So it wasn't because we had a mutual friend that she "found" me. How is is that happening? And, am I appearing on her people you might know list?

Post subject: Re: Roving Reporter
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:31 am 

vvvvvvvv

Last edited by hotnutsjesus on Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:27 pm 

She does not have my phone number and neither does FB. however, I used to have hers and I bet she put her number on her FB, so that's how it came in. This is why I have multiple accounts on FB, hoping they don't leak into one another.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:25 pm 

Orange wrote:
it happens occasionally (statistically insignificant), but mostly urban legend

I am very new to this forum but not to CR (especially Jaco) mongering and in the case of this thread, the Taxi business. Once upon a time I owned and operated (meaning I occasionally drove) a small taxi company deep in the "Bible Belt" in the USA, Gentlemen I am no troll but no Brad Pitt and if I had a dollar for every blow job I was offered in lieu of cab fare I would have already retired to CR instead of taking my 4 trips a year that I do now. I am not just talking about working girls, I've had ladies from the society pages 3 abreast (Literally) pull down their dresses so I could judge their augmentations. Drunk girls from bars needing a ride home and drank up all their money. The Doctors wife who got hammered overslept at her boyfriends house and has no fare for a 4 am cab ride to get home before the Ch*ldren wake up. I've seen women hit crack pipes, inject heroin into their labia (because her boyfriend would never look there for track marks). So its not just the working girls down there giving the pirates and the cabbies hummers. All women are whores to some extent. The honest ones negotiate the price up front. The smarter ones have learned to sell pu*sy on the installment plan (ie marriage and LTR)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:20 pm 

costaneracarl wrote:
Orange wrote:
it happens occasionally (statistically insignificant), but mostly urban legend

I am very new to this forum but not to CR (especially Jaco) mongering and in the case of this thread, the Taxi business. Once upon a time I owned and operated (meaning I occasionally drove) a small taxi company deep in the "Bible Belt" in the USA, Gentlemen I am no troll but no Brad Pitt and if I had a dollar for every blow job I was offered in lieu of cab fare I would have already retired to CR instead of taking my 4 trips a year that I do now. I am not just talking about working girls, I've had ladies from the society pages 3 abreast (Literally) pull down their dresses so I could judge their augmentations. Drunk girls from bars needing a ride home and drank up all their money. The Doctors wife who got hammered overslept at her boyfriends house and has no fare for a 4 am cab ride to get home before the Ch*ldren wake up. I've seen women hit crack pipes, inject heroin into their labia (because her boyfriend would never look there for track marks). So its not just the working girls down there giving the pirates and the cabbies hummers. All women are whores to some extent. The honest ones negotiate the price up front. The smarter ones have learned to sell pu*sy on the installment plan (ie marriage and LTR)

Do you have a web address for YellowCab employment opportunities? :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:08 pm 

Yellow Cab is a dying business...just join Uber and you're good to go overnight!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:50 pm 

bandon843 wrote:
Yellow Cab is a dying business...just join Uber and you're good to go overnight!

I sold out in 2005, saw the handwriting on the wall, ironically the same handwriting (i.e the power of the internet) that made me bail on the retail brokerage business in the late 90's. technology is great but it delivers death blows to some industries while creating new ones out of whole cloth. My prediction (if anyone cares) is to those who earn your living in real estate the days of 4 to 6 percent commish is going bye bye and sooner than latter. I see a day when houses and condos will be listed similar to stocks and bonds with an internet broker doing the title and closing for fractions of a percent.
Maybe 10 to 15 years away but time marches on... anyway back to CR and getting laid !

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:13 am 

Not to be rude to the OP or anything but really who cares? What does it matter who the girls are sucking off and why lol?

As long as you get your turn :D