www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:47 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

You can also do an ICE on-line chat but have your spanish q's, your tel #, and your passport# ready. Just ask is my # still active and to what day because that's all they will tell you--not the balance, they say Kolbi computer data is different then theirs :shock: :roll: --but if you got another 3 months, you know it went thru.

I think I remember you stayed at Amistad last trip, right? Matt at the hotel has graciously offered to make a minimal deposit for guys to keep thier lines going and pay him when you get there. Send him an email.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:41 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

DGD wrote:
You can also do an ICE on-line chat but have your spanish q's, your tel #, and your passport# ready. Just ask is my # still active and to what day because that's all they will tell you--not the balance, they say Kolbi computer data is different then theirs :shock: :roll: --but if you got another 3 months, you know it went thru.

I think I remember you stayed at Amistad last trip, right? Matt at the hotel has graciously offered to make a minimal deposit for guys to keep their lines going and pay him when you get there. Send him an email.

Thanks DGD. Yes we stayed in Amistad last year but will be bypassing San Jose this time other than when seeing the doctors. I got a nice deal $630 for six nights in Bahia Azul, Jaco beachfront.

Yes. My cc has a charge of $1.96 from the Materpago transaction but still do not know if the phone is active. I'll try chatting as you suggested.

K

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:55 pm 

MasterPago has changed their website (again) I was told today. Checked it out.

Alot better.

Has a US flag in upper corner for English.

Sign into your account. Go to "my account", then to orders, all of your orders starting 1 Jan 14 will be there.

PS: If you use Internet Explorer like me, you probably need version 8 or higher. I tried with another computer I have running 7 and it played with me.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:04 pm 
Hi all,

How exactly did everyone signup for Masterpago? What was the process? I'm
having a frustrating time getting it done. A rep emailed me saying to attach a
copy of my passport and a fixed number in CR. I gave them my US passport
pic page and my Kolbi mobile number. haven't heard anything yet. I live in the
US. My goal is to be able to easily put 1000 colones every 120 days to keep it going.
Seems like everyone here has a Masterpago account up and running. Any help is appreciated!

-DD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:00 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Dolata66 wrote:
Hi all,

How exactly did everyone signup for Masterpago? What was the process? I'm
having a frustrating time getting it done. A rep emailed me saying to attach a
copy of my passport and a fixed number in CR. I gave them my US passport
pic page and my Kolbi mobile number. haven't heard anything yet. I live in the
US. My goal is to be able to easily put 1000 colones every 120 days to keep it going.
Seems like everyone here has a Masterpago account up and running. Any help is appreciated!

-DD

Masterpago is a pain in the ass. It took me 3 months to set-up my account. After my account was set-up I couldn't refill my prepaid account. You have to be patient with them but you must continue to remind them that your account hasn't been set-up. Another alternative is those Top-Up service providers.

cheers,
Attila

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:38 pm 

If you have any CRT friends who are on the ground in SJ, you can ask them to load 500 or 1,000 onto your cell number (just to keep your number alive) before the 120 days elapses.

If they won't do it, they're NOT your friends.

I've also heard that some business owners will do that for you until you get back to SJ, especially if you are generous in returning favors to them when you get back to SJ.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:56 pm 

http://llamacostarica.com/buy/mobile_recharge

You will need to register with them in order to recharge a number but they will let you recharge Kolbi, Fullmovil, and Tuyo. Once you set up with them it is very easy to load your phone but they have a minimum of 5.00 on recharges.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:06 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Mkink wrote:
send me an email at http://www.hotelamistad.com with the phone number and we can do it for you. stop by and pay when you are back in town.

Regards
Matt
Hotel La Amistad

Matt
Now that is 100% customer service. Great idea. The only thing better than this would be if I thought of it first.
Thanks
Bobshere

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:44 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

As you know that the mobile phone **spammer please flag!** can cut off the signals of the mobile phones and soon make it impossible to make phone calls or send messages. In this way when you need the peaceful condition and want to stay in it, you can just use the best mobile phone jammer to help you achieve your goal. And now as the technology develops with high speed the advanced cell phone jammers has come into the market and are well welcomed by the group of people who need the jammer product.

Last edited by ArmandoRaether on Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:06 am 

Location: NFM--Geezers, cowpokes and the working poor--yeeha!
ArmandoRaether wrote:
As you know that the mobile phone **spammer please flag!** can cut off the signals of the mobile phones and soon make it impossible to make phone calls or send messages. In this way when you need the peaceful condition and want to stay in it, you can just use the best mobile phone jammer to help you achieve your goal. And now as the technology develops with high speed the advanced cell phone jammers has come into the market and are well welcomed by the group of people who need the jammer product.

I don't know why someone would post this noxious advice, to interfere with other's peaceful use of a legal device. One thing: don't let me catch someone using it around me--violence may ensue...and I'm a normally peaceful, get-along guy.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:43 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Still feel annoying when being disturbed cell phone calls? Don’t want this bad thing to happen again and again in your life and work? Ok, do not be anxious, the mobile phone jammer can be your first and best selection. And if you want to know more about this kind of device, Wireless **spammer please flag!** you can gain the useful information you want.

Last edited by IdellKarpel on Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:46 am 

If you need a cell phone jammer to control your ho's cell phone usage, you should be looking for a new hobby. :idea:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:39 am 

Location: NFM--Geezers, cowpokes and the working poor--yeeha!
Here's pretty much all you need to know about cell phone jammers--discussion of the legal issues starts on page 5 but understand this: except in very particular instances, they are illegal nearly everywhere. They are barred as theft/denial of service. The morality is questionable too, as these jammers bar ALL signals in a given area including emergency services and 1st Responders as well as folks trying to get in touch with,say, babysitters, elderly parents, etc. etc. They are not toys, not fun, not a joke and not to be used by private citizens.:
http://electronics.howstuffworks.com/ce ... ammer1.htm

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:31 pm 

Imagine on a busy Friday night, bring a cell **spammer please flag!** into HDR. The place would clear out in 5 minutes. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: