www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:18 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Fieldtech wrote:
I'm guessing that a lot of these guys that move down there and don't "assimilate" or even give it a chance are the guys that used to come down to monger on vacation. They probably thought how great would it be to live like that 24-7.

Arrogant Americans not even trying to learn the language as if everyone should speak English...I would also bet they are wearing hawaiian shirts to go out to there usual bars.

My last trip I was having coffee at mercado central when two gringos walked up. They never spoke a word of Spanish to say hello or order from the girl and proceeded to bad mouth the USA and how they would never go back. They sounded like some angry old guys who weren't happy with anything. All I could think was "Enjoy your retirement, fellas!"

What some don't realize is these guys were likely jack off's when they were much younger - they would not know how to be happy if it hit them over their heads. In fact, based upon your post, I might even say they must be 2 big stupid idiotic jerks!

Learn Spanish - never - be a little friendly? Hell no, not me. Bitch like hell about the USA or Costa Rica - you are getting warm..........
Drink like no tomorrow.......waste my life......sure, sign me up!

Sad that this describes some of the jerks who relocated to CR.