www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:42 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

anyone making money online from home?

teach me how to make money online from home.

I want to make some money so I can take Costa Rica trips again.

I use to make lots of money buying and selling stocks...but lost it all...got to greedy.

Too lazy to get a real job 9 to 5.

Looking to make money online from USA...my home.

Willing to work hard 10+ hours per day but online.

Help me.

My email is Anunt@yahoo.com

Thank you and I hope to see u guys in Costa Rica after i make some money!!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:42 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Haha.

Pretend your a chica. Sent up a fake FaceBook account with some hot pics and RFM all the CRT members...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:37 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Making money in the internet is not easy. You will have a very hard time finding anyone to teach you how. I have been there and done that. One very good man to listen to is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq-IdPmLQ3w

MLM or Multi Level Marketing often called Most Loose Money.
Listen to the above video several times before you try any business on the internet.
You have to have the right PHILOSOPHY to make it work for you.

If you find someone that says they will teach you what they are actually saying is..."Give me your money"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:28 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Forget about the MLM scam.. You should be looking into affiliate marketing (the difference is that you don't recruit and you don't buy anything.. no out of pocket costs).

Another possibility is camming.. I actually met a fellow monger that does this. :D :D

You can also look into those $5 job type of sites.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:45 pm 
http://voices.yahoo.com/the-top-five-le ... 57024.html

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:27 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I make small amounts of cash via affiliate marketing on my main site http://www.TipsCostaRica.com. Shortly, I'm going to be converting this into a full service tour company, which I will also outsource customer service.

Your biggest problem will be finding targeted traffic. IE... people who come to your site and want to buy whatever product or service you are offering.

There are tons of BS ideas about SEO which is how you get targeted traffic. Anyone can buy a domain and put up a crappy wordpress site with a few pages. Then, apply some blackhat SEO tricks and get nowhere.

The only way to get traffic is to write good, creative and unique content that engages your customer. You don't just need a few pages or posts. You need thousands and with proper tagging and keyword optimization. For example, at minimum, you need to write 5, 500 word posts per day to get started.

This gets exhausting after a while. At this point, I have hired writers that do that for me.

You need to target a minimum of 1,000 unique visitors per day. So you know how much time this takes, it took me 1 year to get 1,000 visitors per month.

Now, I have 15,000 visitors per month, and my target is 30,000 by June 30. On July 1, 2014, TipsCostaRica.com will be open for a business as a tourism business, with highly targeted traffic about visiting Costa Rica.

My first year goal is $2,000 per month in gross revenues. I will need to pay someone about $500 per month to continue writing content and answering phones. I will also place advertising banners on the site and do sponsored articles for $$$. I earn commissions on all hotel and tour bookings.

Does this sound easy? Hell NO! I have a full-time job, and this project consumes all of my spare time. Once I open, I assume that I will be screwed, as there will be so many problems.

Monthly Startup Costs?

Hosting - $12
Content Writing and Customer Service - $500
Voip Line with 800 number - $10
My time (my normal bill rate x hours) - $2,500

If the business doesn't work out, the plan is to sell the site on Ebay or Flippa.