www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 5:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Whacha think???
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:01 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

100% agree with TB........ Danger Will Robinson Danger!!!!!

R......U.....N

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:24 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

To my dear brothers Thank You! - All of your replies have been of of great value and this is why I put it out there. With your help I believe that there is only one possible course of action.
Next!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:15 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Location: NFM--Geezers, cowpokes and the working poor--yeeha!
"Willfull cognitive dissonance"--sure a lot of that going on, maybe of epidemic proportions...and anyone can get struck with this deadly syndrome. Yes, I'm talking about me.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:52 pm 

Skyxchef wrote:
To my dear brothers Thank You! - All of your replies have been of of great value and this is why I put it out there. With your help I believe that there is only one possible course of action.

Very wise decision, grasshopper :lol: :P :)

Actually, it was one thread that people gave good advice and kept to the topic at hand :)

Now, hijack time.......(sorta :) )

You prove my point that little good comes from giving your contact info to these girls - sure, take theirs, but I never saw the percentage in letting her have yours - in almost EVERY case the following results:

*RFM
*Some sort of sob/sad story (don't you have enough hassles/issues/problems in your own life - why do you need to hear about someone elses)

I don't believe these girls are incapable of "friendship" - just not with a "customer" - if she did not have your contact info, none of this would have happened - I know you are going to miss her stimulating e mails and unique insight into world politics and the monetary situation in the USA, but, well, Oh well....... :roll: :P :lol:

You don't know whats on her mind, but just given the situation, its a fair guess that some sort of "drama" is a given.

And I know others will disagree with me - so feel free to flame away; you are not going to change my mind, but maybe - just maybe - I will change someone elses.

PS I love doing pregnant ladies and may be down in Sept - so PM me her contact info, description, etc and you will be helping her out by getting her another customer and some $$$ - although I suspect you may be a "cien" kind of guy and I'm not.....So let me know what you pay her in the PM too :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:31 pm 

why dont you ask her who the father is?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:17 pm 

only 8 things can happen and all 9 of them will have bad endings

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:05 am 

JazzboCR wrote:
"Willfull cognitive dissonance"--sure a lot of that going on, maybe of epidemic proportions...and anyone can get struck with this deadly syndrome. Yes, I'm talking about me.

If you catch yourself saying "man, these chicks think I am hot" after a hooker hits on you, you have it. :D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:27 am 

my 2 pennies says invite her to Connecticut. Have Maury Povich open the envelope.If its 99%positive its your, live with it.take care your responsibilities...........etc.
If its not yours ,its probably one of the other 11 guys she screwed that day.Your in the clear bro,you should hop around stage and do the worm ,and scream accordingly
case closed! :evil:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:18 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Skyxchef wrote:

Wise choice. I know from hanging out with you that you are a very good dude.....but most of these girls know how to take advantage of that....or are working their way there. I have the same problem--being a nice guy, that is. :P :wink: I try to error on the side of being an a-hole, when they start gaming me. It has worked thus far.....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:00 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Skyxchef wrote:
She can be alot of fun and definitely plays the game well (GFE). On my last trip down after not seeing her for months, and we were not emailing yet, I am at the bar talking to this cutie she scopes us and tells my new interest to stay away from "her" novio in Spanish (which I speak pretty well). The cutie takes off. I say where do you get off telling that girl that I am your novio. She's says you are!! I tell her "Look we both know the reality here and I bet you don't even remember my name. She says "Oh yeah, well it's (correct name), you are a chef, you speak spanish, and when we were together in January you were staying in room # 7 at the Castillo." I busted out laughing and I was really impressed by both her acting and memory abilities...and off we went. She earned it. Maybe I should just give her a chance to "earn it again" ...Let the games begin 8)

I don't understand, she told the woman you were talking to to stay away from you because you were her boyfriend (a lie) and you rewarded her with your money because she remembered stuff about you! :shock: Had it been me, even if she had a golden pu*sy, she wouldn't have gotten a colon from me. I could be wrong but it seems to me that you got the wuss treatment!