www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 5:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: small versus big
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:08 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

no,this is not about dick size,this is about pu*sy size.
as I pay attention to my woman's pu*sy size I had been
surprized to learn some women have really big pu*sy size
without physical reason such as Ch*ld's birth.

Any explanations?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:03 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

GENETICS :?: :? :P :? :P :? :P 8)

//\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:14 pm 
I had this one gringa once and she was HUGE! I had to tie a board to my ass to keep from getting swallowed alive.

Seems like the Latin Chicas are pretty small for the most part. I get frequent complaints about being large and that is something I never herd from a Gringa. I am pretty sure that I am about average compared to most of you other jackasses.

:P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:01 pm 

Fisting seems to widen them out a bit .... from what I've heard :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:04 pm 

Genetics plays a big part. I think that women of european ancestry seem to be bigger down there. Maybe not but it seems to be the case.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:12 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Kccostarica wrote:
I had this one gringa once and she was HUGE! I had to tie a board to my ass to keep from getting swallowed alive.

Seems like the Latin Chicas are pretty small for the most part. I get frequent complaints about being large and that is something I never herd from a Gringa. I am pretty sure that I am about average compared to most of you other jackasses.

Its amazing what prostitutes will tell a man for $100 per hour

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:27 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

yes,i guess its amazing what a prostitute will tell.
i once had a slut and she told me women try to figure out
men's size by shoe and nose size.
40 years later and a lot of research on females didnt give
me any clue on pu*sy's sizes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:25 pm 

Ya see... ya gots ta have a muthah fo' me.... - James Brown

Pacifica55 is most correct. No, Euro women statistically do not have bigger vaginas. No, if she's telling you that you're too big, it might not be because you're paying her $100.00/hour.

Vaginal depth and width, elasticity and lubrication level vary from woman to woman. Many of you guys encounter very tight pus*sies, simply because you don't know the definition of "foreplay." Others of you are hung bigger than you think you are; most men when surveyed answer that they feel their penises are shorter than normal. Ain't true. Except in MY case of course... :oops: :lol:

Another thing: Don't matter what she is, what size you is... if you're even slightly educated about sex, you can simply compensate for incompatibility by changing angle or position.

And if all else fails, sex toys are readily available, she can fellate you or give a hand-job, can use her backdoor... Be creative.

Hey...and if one of you guys has a flashlight, help me find my car keys and we'll drive out... :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:21 am 

I have a friend......20 years or more...thru her marriages and mine...thru her boyfriends and my girlfriends.....still just friends. Soon after having sex the first time, I knew I had to move on. She's a small girl - maybe a size 2 with the largest poosie I have ever encountered and she's never had Babi*s. Otherwise she is wonderful lady; beautiful, makes a nice income, dresses tastefully, owns her own business, great cook, etc. Over the years, I have seen her get interested in a guy and soon after the sex starts, the relationship begins to unravel. She has no clue what is happening and I'm at times ashamed that I can't tell her what I think is the cause.

I'm not small, but I'm not large either. I felt like I was phucking air and she was on top!. It was like nothing was touching on either side or on the tip. I've not ever encountered this before, but it sure motivated me to move on.

Is low self esteem a prerequisite for being a good Ho or is it a result? ;-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:03 am 
JerseyGringo wrote:
Kccostarica wrote:

Its amazing what prostitutes will tell a man for $100 per hour

Yeah, I would take it as BS puta flattery, except that it normally comes in the form of a complaint unfortunately. I think the Ticos are smaller than most of us and think there are many of the Ticas that don't really appreciate the extra girth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:39 pm 

Location: Downtown San Jose, Costa Rica, the BELLY of the BEAST
Kccostarica wrote:
I think the Ticos are smaller than most of us and think there are many of the Ticas that don't really appreciate the extra girth.

I can't speak about Tico penises, but I have definitely heard girls complain about large dicks. There are girls who no doubt love them, just as there are prostitutes who are true nymphomaniacs, but I am pretty sure such women are the exception, not the rule.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:47 pm 

I have found that positioning of the female will, in effect, make bigger or smaller the nice area. For instance, when going at it doggy-style, if the pu*sy is too big, simply move your legs outside her legs. You now close up the butt area around you and you have more feelings. :D :D Move her around a little bit and see what happens. :D :D

Have a Great Day,

Dave

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:11 pm 

Dave wrote:
I have found that positioning of the female will, in effect, make bigger or smaller the nice area. For instance, when going at it doggy-style, if the pu*sy is too big, simply move your legs outside her legs. You now close up the butt area around you and you have more feelings. :D :D Move her around a little bit and see what happens. :D :D

Have a Great Day,

Dave

Yes! As I said above, any genital size incompatibility can usually be solved by changing positions a bit.

The Kama Sutra makes reference to a "rabbit man" having sex with "an elephant woman" and recommends the exact position Dave describes above.

For vaginas that are too tight for you, success may just be a matter of taking your time, lots of foreplay and lots of lube. Spend a few minutes to loosen her up, going as gently as you can. Unless she suffers from a medical condition "vaginismus," she should loosen.

A lot of guys hate it when women turn a closed fist into sort of a safety bumper between your pelvis and her body. Don't be offended; take it either as a compliment or an opportunity to communicate with her to figure out a strategy for more satisfying penetration.

A friend of mine has (quite literally) a twelve-inch long by 2-1/2" inch diameter schlong. He often complains that the mere sight of his rampant member sends two-thirds of his potential lovers running for safety. :twisted: You know, this is one "problem" I might not mind having... :cry: :wink: