www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:43 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Srilm wrote:
So... What are we saying here?
Beats the Phuck outta me so I'll let Chilimike or some other clueless moron with nothing better to do argue with your condescending posts. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:14 pm 

Srilm wrote:
Sorry for posting this in this Topic and this Forum... But it's appropriate, in my opinion...

Umm just my opinion...

Haven't we had enough Srilm for a while? I mean 5 pages of aviator jokes and whatnot. your opinion, your life, ad fuckin nauseum :roll: Blah blah fuckin blah. Is this really a topic? Gulch chicas are different than non gulch chicas... OMG Revelation!! :lol: Are you really that lonely and BORED? Damn when are you just gonna STFU...?? :lol: :D Jeeeeeezzzzz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:30 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

I believe somebody needs a warm cup of cocoa and a nap. :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:37 pm 

Srilm wrote:
Phoenix Rising wrote:
Srilm wrote:
Sorry for posting this in this Topic and this Forum... But it's appropriate, in my opinion...

Umm just my opinion...

Haven't we had enough Srilm for a while? I mean 5 pages of aviator jokes and whatnot. your opinion, your life, ad fuckin nauseum :roll: Blah blah fuckin blah. Is this really a topic? Gulch chicas are different than non gulch chicas... OMG Revelation!! :lol: Are you really that lonely and BORED? Damn when are you just gonna STFU...?? :lol: :D Jeeeeeezzzzz

I am actually not lonely and bored...

STFU?

--> Your Wish is GRANTED! <--

I'm Outta Here! For at least another Six Months! I'm sure that you'll be happy about that!

Penis Rising, and all of you other Cock-Gobblers...

GO Phuck YOURSELVES IN THE ASS WITH A HUGE RUBBER C*ck!!! You phucking gay-ass Mother-Fucking Ass-Munching Retarded Excuses for Human Life!

ROFLMAO....

That was too easy.... :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:48 pm 

Phoenix Rising wrote:
Srilm wrote:
--> Your Wish is GRANTED! <--

I'm Outta Here! For at least another Six Months! I'm sure that you'll be happy about that!

ROFLMAO....

That was too easy.... :lol:

no worries. No one fell for it. It was WAY too easy. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:50 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

PR is a bad bad man. Thanks PR!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:21 pm 

O mannn... :roll: :roll: :roll: if this isn't BUTTHURT with a captal B I don't know what is!!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:44 pm 

Srilm wrote:
"Butthurt" is a word <to describe> phucking Gay-Ass Retards when they realize that another guy's C*ck is twice as long as theirs!

Well, yeah, that was my point :P

glad we are communicating now :D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:49 pm 

WOW!!!!! I go away for a couple of hours and this thread has exploded into a war zone.

If I had anything to do with this be it known it was not intentional, was not intended nor was it expected. I was not in any thing I said trying to be critical of anyone nor was I criticizing how they do things nor how they react to things!!

I WAS JUST STATING THE FACT THAT GUYS THAT LIVE HERE GENERALLY DO THINGS AND REACT TO THINGS DIFFERENT THAN THE WAY THE "TOURISTS" GUYS DO!! I was not commenting on the merits of one over the other I was not in any way trying to say Chilimike was wrong in how he does things nor how he perceives things. I was not trying to call anyone names and do not think that I did. We ALL have different ideas about how things are, how we are treated, how we treat others. I do not know of a single one of us that is qualified to condemn others. We may not always agree and we will do things differently than the next guy but that does not make anyone totally right and the other guy wrong.

I do stand by my opinion that guys who live here see a different Costa Rica than what the guys who visit here (regardless of the number of trips nor number of years). There IS a difference in how we react, how we see things, and for sure, how we are treated!! Hell I made many, many trips to CR over the 10 years before moving here. Much of that time I had a friend/novia who was from a very prominent Tico family and I saw Costa Rica like very few if any other outsider has ever seen. I went places outsiders are not allowed. I saw and was in the homes of some of the most wealthy Ticos and I was in the homes of some of the poorest. I spent many days traveling the back roads (dirt, a little gravel, maybe and often a lot of mud) Hell back then the highway from Jaco to Manuel Antonio was mud and some gravel!! I THOUGHT I KNEW THE REAL COSTA RICA!!! Guess what?? I didn't!!!!! Not till I moved here did I begin to see the real Costa Rica, the real Tico, the real way of life. And not till then did I have anywhere close to a true understanding of how they think and how different their way of looking at life and it's day to day adventures are from the average Gringo.

As for us spending a lot of time in the gulch, I am sure to some visitors it may seem like many of us do because they see us there every time they visit. But in most cases they see us maybe once per trip or often (especially in my case and others) they see us often. But that is usually because I/we are there to meet a friend who is visiting, not to hang out there!! I often will go to the gulch 3-4 times a week but I also will typically spend maybe a hour or two at most in the gulch in a week--not counting watching a ballgame at the SL because I cannot get it on my TV at home!! And often when no friends are here I will not be in the gulch at all for a week or two at a time!

In fin, many of us do not go to the gulch much because we have a life outside of the gulch-activities, things to do, places to go, other venues to have fun at, and we know a lot of locals- and really have no need to spend all our time in the gulch. We are not trying to compress into a week or so all the pu*sy and booze and fun we can possible handle! As I said earlier, there is always "tomorrow"!! So again, YES we tend to see things differently, do things differently, and react to things differently! And above all else, we do get treated, in general, differently. I will only say that anyone should be able to see that this is the way it would naturally be here or in any place concerning living verses visiting!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:32 pm 

Srilm wrote:
This thread is actually the KEY to understanding why I am DEMANDING to be expunged from this site.

This whole thread reminds me of a ride that I took with an instructor and his student, for the purpose of giving the instructor a "Second Opinion" about his student.

And that is EXACTLY WHY pilots Do what they Do!

Dammit! Just when we all were getting more valuable and interesting posts from Srilm, somebody goes and pisses him off for no reason. If somebody pisses BangBang off, then we will really be left with a bunch of useless crap posts.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:13 pm 
Site Admin

Let's please try to keep the discussion civil. I also ask that members handle any communication about their accounts through Personal Messages. You can PM The Admin or myself.

Thanks.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3