www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

You discover puta has gringo novio. Do you.....
Phuck her anyway because if she doesn't care, you don't either 60%  60%  [ 60 ]
Phuck her anyway because the guy must be stupid 18%  18%  [ 18 ]
Pass on her - you'd feel bad about phucking the guys's girlfriend 4%  4%  [ 4 ]
Pass on her because you have standards for the putas you phuck 4%  4%  [ 4 ]
My answer depends on whether the guy lives in CR or the U.S. 2%  2%  [ 2 ]
My answer depends on how hot she is and how drunk I am 12%  12%  [ 12 ]
Total votes : 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:48 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

The Beatles are a pretty cool Band. Have you ever heard of them? And that Elvis Presley!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:09 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Well... I'm guessing that parts of Revolver and Sgt. Pepper might go well with dark rooms and black candles, but Elvis Presley???

Number nine... Number nine... Number nine.........

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:23 pm 

Phuck her anyway because if she doesn't care, you don't either 59% 59% [ 34 ] x
Phuck her anyway because the guy must be stupid

And anyone who says they would not is probably lying :wink:

Some time back - a few years ago - I asked a friend of mine who lives in San Jose to set me up (no it was NOT BB57 :wink: ) - he said the girl probably would not come to my room b/c she was in love w/ someone (I think it was him :roll: :roll: :roll: the deluded guy ) - I said, well, give it a shot - needless to say - she "came" :wink: :wink: :wink:

Now...while I'm likely much sharper, have a better personality, and am better looking than YOU - I'm not gonna win any Brad Pitt look alike contests - they want the money - for the $60 to 80 they get from you - that is big money in Costa Rica - do it twice a week and she doubles what a cashier makes for 40++ hours on her feet all week at Mas y Menos - now you get it?????

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:53 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

"Would you phuck a chica who you knew had a gringo novio"

She's a working-girl. We have no problem phucking a chica, who has a tico novio.....what's the difference.

Last edited by Attila on Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:26 pm 

Attila wrote:
"Would you phuck a chica who you knew had a gringo novio"

She's a working-girl. We have no problem phucking them with a tico novio.....what's the difference.

That's right - in fact, Absolutlely correct, sir!

Its a job - they may "like" you - especially vs some of their other "clients" - you may have a rapport with them - but look at the recent thread about Karen - an all time favorite - and a very nice person -

She starts dating Gomer Pyle, her new boyfriend - they have a real relationship - they are dating - she is out of the business :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :P :lol: <Until she isn't :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: >

Well, they have a fight - and the first thing she does is return to her wicked ways - and by the way leave her alone; stay out of their lives - along with squeaky!!!!!! Leave Jessica alone too!!!!!!!! Or Quick Blue Fox will shoot a hot load all over you! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:35 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

I think the key element in this particular discussion centers around whether YOU would engage such an interaction, knowing that the chica was involved with a friend. It's pretty clear that she would accept. Of course she would. It's her job to accept, and to do otherwise would mean walking away from cash on the barrel head.

Scuba is probably correct though. Most guys would be thinking with their little head at that particular moment, and damn the potential complications.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:25 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Scuba1 wrote:

Well, they have a fight - and the first thing she does is return to her wicked ways - and by the way leave her alone; stay out of their lives - along with squeaky!!!!!! Leave Jessica alone too!!!!!!!! Or Quick Blue Fox will shoot a hot load all over you! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

i am QBF's attack dog now :evil:

anybody fucks with Squeaky has to answer to me! :evil: :!: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:04 pm 

Location: I don't know where I'm going, but I sure know where I've been.
If I know the guy the answer is no, I would not. I happen to have a favorita in MDE that has a "novio" living in SoFLA. He has her on the monthly payroll and I know how much he sends (only according to her.). I see her every time down. I don't know the guy but I know many who do know him. (He is an ass hat according to those who know him.) I don't do it to spite him, I don't know him. She's probably the best ph*ck in MDE and it's going to waste on his old ass. She is a certified nymph. She even had me arrange a 3some with one of my other favoritas. A good time was had by all. :P

She always speaks very poorly about this guy but only stays around for the bucks. Sad. As a previous poster wrote, "I won't call him stupid, he just hasn't finished his education yet." Guys, please..DON'T SEND MONEY TO A WORKING GIRL OR EVEN EX WORKING GIRL. Do something for yourself with that money. Respect yourself brothers. Be the player and not the played.

As an aside, I don't mind banging a Tico or Paisa or any other that has a local novio. What I despise is when the chica flaunts his loser ass all over FB. Pathetic lot they are, IMHO.

dapanz1