Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:33 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Netgems wrote:
Scuba1 wrote:
Webbew1 wrote:
I have one success story that I know of to share, but only one. Success stories are the rarest of rare birds, that's for sure.

A former favorite of mine in Thailand married a guy from Sweden, and they've been together for almost ten years now. They have two K*ds and she seems very happy. We're still Facebook friends and it's nice to keep in touch with her and to see that at least one bar girl I knew from the scene in Bangkok found a better life through her former work. She's an absolute sweetheart and she fully deserves all of the happiness in the world.

No one ever said it can't happen, 'Web

The reality is it seldom does - I mean, come on - with all the things going against it.......and face it - when the heavens stop moving and the earth stops shaking, you have to be able to talk with them - and unless you are really up on Sponge Bob, pretty soon you run out of things to talk about.

You need to cut this out and read it every day - its what my friend John told me way back in 8th grade:

"Never marry a whore - in 6 months she'll get so tired of your ugly c.o.c.k she'll be out f.u.c.k.i.n.g other guys....."

The ones I shake my head over are the ones that it happens to more than once - you are new here - do a search and read the saga of Rolltide - while possibly one of the dumbest guys to ever grace CRT, at least at heart he was just a stupid K*D. Dumb Phuck got his first taste of latina pu*sy - and she was an ugly whore, too (if we had a gallery that was easy to access I could have directed you to a pix of his DelRey Dollie - and that's was all it took - he probably - with the exception of farm animals :roll: :roll: :roll: - had never had sex before :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Guys far older - and it should be presumed, far wiser (at least with a lot more life experience) fall into the same trap - over and over - don't look for love in a whorehouse - don't look for love in the Gulch.

Can it happen - sure - will it - not likely :wink:

8th grade ??? When I was in 8th grade I didn't think of ho's or getting married, me and my friends didn't even like girls yet, although we were fascinated by the few who started sprouting breasteses... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I'm sure you didn't Net :roll: :wink: :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:31 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

All I can say Lenny is he sounds like

ONE BIG STUPID IDIOTIC JERK[/quote]

Nope, Scuba 1, but he is a bit Obsessive Compulsive. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. He's like an old buggy whip salesman who keeps making sales calls expecting the next call will result in a sale.

But, he's not getting turned down. in fact the women he meets are introducing him to other women after he's turned them down. He's in shape, well mannered and a clean cut, educated guy with no health problems and damn few mental quirks. He's a charming, romantic kind of guy, but in spite of all his effort he has been unable to find an older gringa that he wants to spend any time with.

Is low self esteem a prerequisite for being a good Ho or is it a result? ;-)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:49 pm 
Scuba1 wrote:
Estebanh wrote:
Scuba
I does not matter if your esposa has a PhD. In the end all women are stupid, some are just more educated than others. They are all just girls inside. So, the concept of "having someone to talk to", is not relevant. I would rather have a traditional/homemaker type who takes care of the house, cooks and handles all the domestic stuff. If you want to have an intelligent conversation with someone, get together with one of your buddies.

As you see it.........

But I think you missed my point - in fact I know you did

Point was after a few weeks you have to do something other than Phuck and no matter how great the sex is - at some point you have to talk with one another - and if you can't communicate or have so little in common by culuture, age, education, interests, whatever - it makes it more difficult.

I'm 100% correct in this POV

PS YOU spend your life with an inarticulate dummy - me - not gonna happen

OK. Let us know how it works out when you find your dream girl. :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:00 am 

Fox wrote:
There is a lot of bitterness I hear in some posts here. I do not believe in the "is a puta, will always be a puta" this is flat out an excuse for men for whom it did not work out. This is my humble opinion and we might agree to disagree.

I have heard many success stories, as I have heard many horror stories. But for all, Ticas, Gringas and European women.

There is absolutely no chance if you meet a nice Tica outside the P4P scene for you to know if she did not work there before. So you basically say: All women are whores. If you see it from the financial point of view, you might be right, because often it is the man supporting the family. On the other hand this is a deal you make, for having a family. She raises your K*ds and that has value too. But if you do not see and honor that, you are absolutely in for trouble which is homemade - by you.

The chance of having a respectful and functional relationship with a girl which worked before might be smaller. In many cases this is not only the fault of the girls. I have seen many men which do not adapt to the foreign culture at all. They fight in front of their friends and lack any understanding for latin culture and in the end they say: She was a puta anyways. Well it is the easiest way out and whoever is innocent please feel free to throw the first stone.

That being said, you will see a lot of bad stories about relationships and abuse here, because you will by the nature of this forum, only hear the men's point of view.

There is often way more behind it, then what the guys will tell you here. Often girls give up their life to try a relationship with what they think is a nice guy, but it turns out the men lack respect and trust. A very common thing is that men get into these relationships and are so jealous that they make the girls life a constant nightmare. You wouldn't allow that for yourself, just see all the stories and reactions about the jealous Ticas here. Fact is many of these man are by far more jealous than the girls and then wonder in the end why the girl does not love them anymore.

Another wide spread illness is that men take girls out of this life, but will never let her forget where they took her from. I personally have a friend who was married for 7 years and is a successful dentist by now. She got into a fight with her American husband and even after all this time, he still keeps calling her a puta and does not leave any chance to remind her where she came from. End of the story is that finally she said she will not take that any longer, got divorced and got half of everything he owned. I think she was absolutely right to do so. The guy is now running around - and guess what- tells everyone who will listen to his story how he got phucked by the bad bad Tica...

Here is news for you: You took her out of her routine, to make her life hell. Please do not wonder if in the end she will try to keep something for her, which in most cases is money. Because no one else will care for her usually.

There is only one thing which is for sure and that is a relationship needs 2 people (in some cases even more) and it is 2 people involved in the bad ending of such, never only one.

For sure there are also bad girls out there, reckless gold diggers, but if you can not figure this out before you get into a real relationship, you either did not want to see it, or you just have bad judgment and now been given a chance to learn.

Just my 2 cents

Great post Fox ...thanks for the woman's perspective. :D

Really... Great wisdom here...especially the last paragraph. And I went back and read some of your previous posts ... I would recommend peeps take a look at them. Good shit. 8)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:20 pm 

Estebanh wrote:
Scuba1 wrote:
Estebanh wrote:
Scuba
I does not matter if your esposa has a PhD. In the end all women are stupid, some are just more educated than others. They are all just girls inside. So, the concept of "having someone to talk to", is not relevant. I would rather have a traditional/homemaker type who takes care of the house, cooks and handles all the domestic stuff. If you want to have an intelligent conversation with someone, get together with one of your buddies.

As you see it.........

But I think you missed my point - in fact I know you did

Point was after a few weeks you have to do something other than Phuck and no matter how great the sex is - at some point you have to talk with one another - and if you can't communicate or have so little in common by culuture, age, education, interests, whatever - it makes it more difficult.

I'm 100% correct in this POV

PS YOU spend your life with an inarticulate dummy - me - not gonna happen

OK. Let us know how it works out when you find your dream girl. :roll: :roll:

Look dummy, you are missing the point - all I said was at some point you have to do more than f.u.c.k them - and if you have so little in common - age, background, education, culuture, whatever - if you start with some commonality - versus a 40 - 60 year age difference - the relationship might have a chance.

Now, I'll be the first to grant you go in with 2 1/2 strikes when you marry a sex worker - add the other nonsense, and is it any wonder these relationships don't work.

Ah, then again what the Phuck do I know - I'm sure you are much smarter :roll: :roll: :roll: - because you are going to tell me how many of these relationships have ended well - and I'm going to call BS

What pissed me off about your smarmy response is - unless you are totally stoopid, or just busting balls - you know what I'm posting is correct, but you just want to be a jack off and not acknowledge the point.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:26 pm 

Lennydo wrote:
All I can say Lenny is he sounds like

ONE BIG STUPID IDIOTIC JERK

Nope, Scuba 1, but he is a bit Obsessive Compulsive. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. He's like an old buggy whip salesman who keeps making sales calls expecting the next call will result in a sale.

But, he's not getting turned down. in fact the women he meets are introducing him to other women after he's turned them down. He's in shape, well mannered and a clean cut, educated guy with no health problems and damn few mental quirks. He's a charming, romantic kind of guy, but in spite of all his effort he has been unable to find an older gringa that he wants to spend any time with.[/quote]

No Lenny - that is not obsessive compulsive......(although that well might be one of his issues)

You just gave the definition of insanity - and based on your post about this guy - I'd say it fits (for one or 2 others on CRT also :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) :)

PS Oh, by the way - I've consulted with the best authority I know on the subject - the Bridgetender - and he confirms your friend is One Big Stupid Idiotic Jerk!!

PPS So he "doesn't pay for it" huh????
What, he whips out the "2 for 1's" or just eats at the early bird??? Bet he was sad when the "Rascal House" and "Deli Den" closed :wink: :roll: :wink: Makes sure he has a coupon before he springs for the chicken crokette :?: :?: :?:

Be with a sex worker - never, not your buddy - he'd rather forget his polident - he'd rather bitch about the last rank pu*sy he scarfed down (or was that some bad Nova....hmmmmm????) He ought to be banned from Century Village - and the entire city of Aventura - Emerald Lakes, too!

Last edited by Scuba1 on Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:37 pm 

Scuba1 wrote:
...You just gave the definition of insanity ...

Scuba, your definition of 'insanity' seems to cover anyone that is doing something in a way that you do not approve of. This being the case, CRT is topped-off with insane people, and your continual presence beggars to call your OWN sanity into question. :twisted: :mrgreen:

As to Lenny's friend, I would humbly suggest that for some people, the fun is in the HUNT, and not necessarily in the CAPTURE. I'd have to say the appeal is there.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:48 pm 

BashfulDwarf wrote:
Scuba1 wrote:
...You just gave the definition of insanity ...

Scuba, your definition of 'insanity' seems to cover anyone that is doing something in a way that you do not approve of. This being the case, CRT is topped-off with insane people, and your continual presence beggars to call your OWN sanity into question. :twisted: :mrgreen:

As to Lenny's friend, I would humbly suggest that for some people, the fun is in the HUNT, and not necessarily in the CAPTURE. I'd have to say the appeal is there.

Listen - are you being a dummy - or just acting like one today :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: - the definition of insanity - one of them anyway - is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results - I didn't make it up - tell me in your short life <pun intended> - you never heard this before.

If you are saying sometimes I feel the need to point out how stoopid some are - well, my friend, I'll plead guilty

See, what you don't get is Lenny's friend is looking, so while he probably enjoys the "hunt" he is looking for a positive outcome - the fact he would not be open to trying something else - that might result in sex with a beautiful, young jucy, hot latina - makes him - and its not just me - the Bridgetender agrees 100% - a dope.

PS BD - one thing I'll agree is I often question why I continue to post - most don't get the humor, and there is little of the "back and forth" of past years - sometimes - I'm being a little serious now - I get annoyed when I write what I think is a great post - or a really funny one - and I get zero nada nothing in response - so while I think many times you are purposely contentious - like this time - I'll end this with agreement :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:34 pm 

Scuba1 wrote:
Listen - are you being a dummy - or just acting like one today :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: - the definition of insanity - one of them anyway - is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results - I didn't make it up - tell me in your short life <pun intended> - you never heard this before.

well bud, I keep doing the same thing over and over ... and I *DO* get different results. Does that prove that I'm insane, or just good at what I am doing? :mrgreen:

"The distance between sanity and madness is measured only by Success."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:09 pm 

" He ought to be banned from Century Village - and the entire city of Aventura - Emerald Lakes, too!" quote

Now Scuba1 don't be blasting on Emerald Lakes. I think our buddy Phoenix Rising just moved into that retirement village. He has pictures on his Facebook sitting on his balcony of his apartment in a wooden rocking chair. :roll: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:27 pm 

Lennydo wrote:
" He ought to be banned from Century Village - and the entire city of Aventura - Emerald Lakes, too!" quote

Now Scuba1 don't be blasting on Emerald Lakes. I think our buddy Phoenix Rising just moved into that retirement village. He has pictures on his Facebook sitting on his balcony of his apartment in a wooden rocking chair. :roll: :lol:

Hey.... You think you are a ROCKSTAR in San Jose? Try Cemetery Village! :lol: :cry: :P

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:34 pm 

Scuba1, you are preaching to the choir about my 82 year old friend. I've tried but given up on persuading him to give CR a chance. My bet is that he would homestead a beautiful young chica within a few months of being there and Phuck himself to death. :lol:

Even that outcome seems better to me than what he is trying to find with old gringas. :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:15 pm 

Lennydo wrote:
Scuba1, you are preaching to the choir about my 82 year old friend. I've tried but given up on persuading him to give CR a chance. My bet is that he would homestead a beautiful young chica within a few months of being there and Phuck himself to death. :lol:

Even that outcome seems better to me than what he is trying to find with old gringas. :roll:

Well, there you go :) :) :)

Just a little harmless ball busting but your friend reminds me of a guy I knew well - in fact, over 15 years ago he introduced me to Costa Rica. First few trips I took were with him.

Anyway, this guy would NEVER PAY FOR IT - EVER - but what he would do is hook up w/ a girl for a semi serious relationship and buy them all sorts of stuff - including in one case thousands of dollars in dental work - he would have been far better off "renting it" - or even paying the dreaded cien <sorry Whitecat :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: >

So I get - but don't agree - with the mind set :wink: :) :roll:

He probably likes pulling old, forgotten tampax that have been there for 20 years out of their old dried up snatches :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: