Words of advice
1) Get PreNup
2) Don't make any bab.ies
3) Don't sponsor her to united states. There is no immigration law that automatically grants or forces citizen to sponsor their spouse on immigrant visa.
4) Get CR residency after marrying her .
YOU WIN IF YOU FOLLOW THIS ADVICE. MAY FORCE BE WITH YOU !!!
A pre-nup does NOT protect you the same way as not being married at all. Many are misled by this and think a pre-nup can protect you completely. Here's some food for thought
1) You must declare all your assets at the time of the pre-nup. If there is one omission or incidence of fraud, the pre-nup could be thrown out - probably will. This should really make you think, "Do I want anybody know how much I have and where it's at." As the adage goes, "If you tell them what you got, you are telling them what there is to get." The person with the most to lose - will. She has nothing or else should wouldn't be getting married. Most rich women don't marry.
2) In Florida you cannot disinherit your spouse unless they consent. Figure the odds.
3) If you have a 401K, your wife has to consent to not being a beneficiary. Figure the odds.
4) True story. An American marries a Russian girl, many years his junior, he got pregnant. After a year of an unhappy marriage, he decides he wants to get a divorce and tells her. Since you have to be married for 3 years (I think - might be longer) to keep your residency, she will loose her residency if they get divorced after one year. The exception is that if you get a divorce due to abuse, physical violence and harm, etc. Answer - She files charges against the husband claiming domestic abuse, she got a restraining order so he couldn't come see the K*D and she claimed SHE was getting a divorce because of the abuse. Result - He lost his job, she got a divorce, alimony, Ch*ld support and a nice green card.
There is absolutely NO ADVANTAGE to getting married and even greater disadvantage to marrying a foreign national. Leave your heart in CR and take your $$$ to an attorney in the USA to verify everything I told you. Don't take my word for it. But, do verify!!