www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:02 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

You guys are too much but I like the Plaque Idea. I am going to bring one. Anyone with suggestions on what to put on it, I will take them under advisement and post a concept for approval prior to making it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:35 pm 

The drinking begins at 11:00 AM? I really can't start until noon " when the sun splices the main brace". Sounds fun, I'll try to be there. Great idea Calif. Hail to the Chief!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:01 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

The boys are having fun with the NFC!!

I was noodling around the internet looking for Nicaraguan phrases that could be our mantra theme...like on a plaque or hat. Something that Nicas would recognize and feel good about.

If we had a hat that said "Pura Vida" and walked into a Peruvian brothel or bar, the solo Tica working girl would be happy and moist to chat us up due to our Costa Rican Connection...that's what I'm looking for!!! Do Nicaraugans have a cliché like this and or can we put some Nica specific words together? Ideally, a phrase that a Nica would get excited about when we walk into the HDR or Mp, but Ticas and other Latinas wouldn't notice or comprehend.

Here is what I found:

Idiay, vos?
is a very popular phrase used among Nicaraguans from every age and social status. Idiay is an idiomatic expression that resulted from the contraction of y de ahí (and from there). Now idiay is used to greet people, to complain; it practically means what happened? Or how are you? Nevertheless, this phrase is common among Nicaraguans only. Rarely, will a Nicaraguan use it while talking with a senior or with a foreigner, except if the familiarity level is high.

alegrón de burro - a short lived happiness.

“Hacéme un volado, porfa.” Please do me a favor, pleeeease.

elar el Ono"
“To peel the eye”
To pay special attention to a particular event or circumstance

Dale pues
is a fancy way of saying yes. Nicaraguans will use it a lot in any circumstance and to reply to any person. It is very popular and easy to say

Marimba de chavalos is used to refer to a large family. The marimba is a typical native music instrument that has many keys. :D

"Musico pagado no toca buen son”
“A musician paid in advance does not play as well”
If you give money in advance for any work, the employee would not perform a good job. :mrgreen:

“El tiempo perdido los santos lo lloran”
“Saints cry for lost time”
Wasting time is nothing good

“Eso es más hojas que nacatamal”

“That is more leaves than nacatamal”
When the clever Nicaraguan has discovered that someone or something seems to be more than it actually is

Otro gallo cantará
That’s another story, or, That’s a different matter. Don’t be afraid to use it in everyday speech.

jaña - girlfriend

Nicañol - Nicaraguan Spanish (Nicaragüense + Español)

Chele - white person – Gringo or European

Tuani! - Cool!

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No advice, tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:28 pm 

Nicas... dale pues!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:54 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Awesome thread! Don't know if I have enough posts but I'd love to join! So far, 1 civie Nica (in Panama) & 1 threesome with 2 Nicas last time I was in CR. And all 3 were awesome! I'll be in CR again April 7th, and I hope to continue the Nica streak. Any place in San Jose they are more prevalent, larger percentage? Last time was just dumb luck at a casa, don't even remember which one, it was 2 years ago.

Gaspar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:15 pm 

Try Parque Merced, also known as Nica Park....... Avenida 2, between Calle 12 and Calle 14.

Maybe you can find one who just got off the bus. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:06 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

[quote="BashfulDwarf"][quote="Orange"][quote="Californiamann"]This thread is for Men who love Nicaraugan Woman, [b]Nica's for short[/b], and all the positive attributes that surround these beautiful creatures and why we love to be with them in the cardinal sense.[/quote]
FYI- Nicaraguan men are also called Nica's. So be specific. :P[/quote]
I've heard Nicas refer to them as "nicos" or chicos ... but never "nicas". Though the general consensus prefers "hombres malos"![/quote]

It's simple- nico is masculine, nica feminine.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:37 am 

gasparlemarc wrote:
Awesome thread! Don't know if I have enough posts but I'd love to join! So far, 1 civie Nica (in Panama) & 1 threesome with 2 Nicas last time I was in CR. And all 3 were awesome! I'll be in CR again April 7th, and I hope to continue the Nica streak. Any place in San Jose they are more prevalent, larger percentage? Last time was just dumb luck at a casa, don't even remember which one, it was 2 years ago.

Gaspar

Per the bylaws you are eligible for full membership. There is no minimum post requirement.

Welcome to the NFC!

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:48 pm 

Charter, full, and probationary members - along with the curious are welcome to join me for dinner at SL next Thursday at 6.

There is no set agenda so it's an open forum. No minutes will be published, but Nicas will be a topic.

As part of the BoD it's my duty to meet with a Nica afterward to verify sevice standards on behalf of our membership. I gladly volunteer my time to advance the NFC's mission. However, I do accept cuba libres to defray out of pocket expenses.

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:36 pm 

Nica's are wonderful. Koreans give them a run for their money, especially if you enjoy rimming and salad tossing.

Health & happiness to all.....

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:09 am 

hotdogg wrote:
Charter, full, and probationary members - along with the curious are welcome to join me for dinner at SL next Thursday at 6.

There is no set agenda so it's an open forum. No minutes will be published, but Nicas will be a topic.

As part of the BoD it's my duty to meet with a Nica afterward to verify sevice standards on behalf of our membership. I gladly volunteer my time to advance the NFC's mission. However, I do accept cuba libres to defray out of pocket expenses.

:lol:

Cuba libre on me, el presidente, if i can make it there

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:40 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

I will be in SJO from April 27th-May3rd if any of our members want to hook up and go hunting for nicas.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:52 pm 

ffuller74 wrote:
I will be in SJO from April 27th-May3rd if any of our members want to hook up and go hunting for nicas.

I will be in town and a friend of mine will be there as well. Staying at La Amistad.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:11 am 

My Nica friend got on the bus about an hour ago to see her K*D off to school.

Happy to report she upheld the standards of service NFC members appreciate!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:52 pm 

Request permission for membership consideration. In over 10 years of visiting and 2 years of living in Costa Rica, I have ALWAYS had magnificent treatment by Nicas. Whenever I would interview a prospect and she informed me she was Nica I knew I was in luck. One of my current faves is Nica, she delivers mind numbing 3 hour sessions for cien and is one of the best kissers I ever experienced, plus speaks perfect English, is funny and intelligent, always fun and appreciative. Dominicans are second on my appreciation list, then Ticas. Colombians and Panamanians are last, I cross exam them thoroughly before taking a chance, my burn ratio has been high with them... :evil:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next