www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 9:28 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

nosejelly wrote:
Gotta Nica that has Whatsapp'd me twice asking me to send Cien to "help her with her problems". What's the CRT approved way to say NO and still have a shot at having a great session with her when I go back later this year??? THX!

NJ

Tell her you will bring the cien with you next time u r in cr and she will receive it after a fabulous two hour session. Guys that send them money are viewed as chumps and disrespected. No excuse needed, trust me, next time u c her, remind her of your requirement to get the cien...she WILL deliver and earnnnn ittt!!!

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 10:20 pm 

Netgems wrote:
nosejelly wrote:
Gotta Nica that has Whatsapp'd me twice asking me to send Cien to "help her with her problems". What's the CRT approved way to say NO and still have a shot at having a great session with her when I go back later this year??? THX!

NJ

Tell her you will bring the cien with you next time u r in cr and she will receive it after a fabulous two hour session. Guys that send them money are viewed as chumps and disrespected. No excuse needed, trust me, next time u c her, remind her of your requirement to get the cien...she WILL deliver and earnnnn ittt!!!

I'm curious about the viewed as chumps part... is that what some chicas told you? Makes sense to me considering lat am culture machismo and all that. Generalizing there I know.

I for one would't even know how to go about the whole WU thing... and noting the line for WU at my local walmart... no phucking way I'm waiting in that to part with my $ for nada in return.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 3:04 pm 

Follow Nancy Reagan's advice..."Just say no!!!" :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:58 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Last Saturday night I met Wendy a Nica who works Cocal 3 to 4 days a week and lives in San Jose. She says she does not work in San Jose, just Jaco. Was with a friend but I could not keep my eyes off of Wendy. About 5'5" with the greatest smile and personality you would ever want to hang out with. Her face and body was IMHO a 9+. Spoke perfect English and was so much fun to hang out with and just talk with that time flew by. I have not met Luna but from everyone's comments about Luna's personality I might have found another Luna. My only regret is that I didn't do a TLN with her. I was leaving the next morning otherwise if I had another day or 2 in Jaco I would have easily wifed up with her and taken her back to San Jose. What a sweetheart. I am a Nica fan 100%.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:09 pm 

Welcome to the NFC Big peanut!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:52 pm 

These girls learn to milk suckers and chumps (RFM's) (request for money) with all kinds of stories, once one of my favorites tried to pull that on me, she said a burglar broke into her apt and stole her rent money and she was getting evicted if she didn't have it soon. I was living there at the time and reminded her she told me she still lived with her parents, even showed me pics of a very nice house, she was not by any means living in poverty. The look on her face was priceless when I reminded her. Nonetheless, I told her if she came over, spent the night and provided super gfe and no more stupid stories she would be well compensated. She delivered, I tipped more than normal, alls well that ends well. I issue u an ironclad guarantee if u say no then show up later with the cash and a strict admonition of your expectations she will be all over u. If not, there are 5000 other ones who will take her place. The beauty of Costa Rica is they keep making more and no need to get obsessed with any one of them...that is when they smell your vulnerability and turn u into a "chump"... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 1:28 am 

I just got back from a eight day trip to SJ and realized that I was with Nicas only.
I went to a few MPs but could not find anything I liked and landed up dividing my affections between the 3 Nica chicas I have known for a while.
I can hardly believe it myself.

There is nothing either good or bad
but thinking makes it so.
HAMLET

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 9:11 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

t

Last edited by brazinone on Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: NFC Boad Meeting
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 3:48 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Members able to be in either Nicaragua in Sept or Oct 2016
September: 1
October: 1

There was no quorum for April 20th NFC board meeting! Hence, no mtg took place. :roll:

I have always wanted to mix it up and fly into SJO and out of MGA. Sound fun? Go to the source of Nicas! Plus safety in numbers...

I suggest we try to pick a common date that works for most of us first, than after we pick a date, we can discuss what kind of Meeting/dinner/fun to have. Of course, a hard fast rule is everyone should have a Nica more than 50% of the time during sanctioned NFC activities!

Late September or Late October works for me! Let me know if interested.
PM for now and I will keep a tally...
Very flexible and please post ideas suggestions.

Graciously,
COB

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No advice, tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 4:28 pm 

brazinone wrote:
I love the Nica's... Man are they sweet... I am almost ready to visit Nicaville... hahah... support your local NICA's hahaha... There is one at Zona's anyone know her name? I visit her every time I go to CR. I know her real name, but forget the stage name...

Are you thinking of Brianna? Tall Nica 5' 8" w/o shoes. Shoulder length tight curly hair.
Had 2 sessions with her in Feb2016. Fun girl. Good English skills, among other Skills! :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 6:35 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

i think her name is tatiana she was the winner of ms zona 2

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 1:19 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

t

Last edited by brazinone on Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 2:10 pm 

brazinone wrote:
I love the Nica's... Man are they sweet... I am almost ready to visit Nicaville... hahah... support your local NICA's hahaha... There is one at Zona's anyone know her name? I visit her every time I go to CR. I know her real name, but forget the stage name...

The only other Nica I know at Zona2 is Brenda.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 4:38 pm 

Ilv4play wrote:
brazinone wrote:

The only other Nica I know at Zona2 is Brenda.

Brianna is Brenda. She showed me her cedula. Yummy Lady!

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 11:23 pm 

Brianna has red and curly hair and very fair skin. Brenda has blonde hair and big bolt ons she does not speak much English. I would attach a pic but these threads wont let me.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next