www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:52 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

NICA FAN CLUB - Why We Love Nicas

Board of Directors: Hotdogg, Californiamann, Mr.Black, Orange, Haywood Jablommi, BashfulDwarf, Miamiheller, Diablo, ffuller74, Pops, El Silencioso, NoseJelly, Ilv4play, Flabuck...
Charter Members: Buzfla, Hydro1, Realkewl, Bigal211, Rac, Eastcoast , Jawanker, open,

This thread is for Men who love Nicaraguan Woman, Nica's for short, and all the positive attributes that surround these beautiful creatures and why we love to be with them in the cardinal sense.

When I speak of a Nica, I see a thin dark skinned young girl who needs my help for a day and is willing to throw herself wholehearted at me if I treat her with respect and handle with care. She usually has a banging body as her #1 asset and her facial features bring her down to an overall score of 8. She is a passionate lover, very serviced oriented, and is always reasonably priced.

I'm an old fat white man and Here are some of the reasons that come to my mind why I love Nicas so much.

1. Nicas have lovely dark Latina skin, great attitudes, and are very chill and relaxed conmigo.
2. Costa Ricans, a proud & pompous bunch, look down on Nicas. Therefore, most are very humble, shy, and extremely appreciative of you asking them to join you for the night.
3. Most are very poor, pricing parity in Nicaragua is $5 a day for a day's work and unemployment is high. It is the poorest country in America according to UNICEF. This contributes to why I think Nicas are not "stuck up" and " don't think there better than anyone" and are content giving service and taking a John for "below average rate" versus a Tica who will hold out or perform badly at lower price point.
4. Every Nica I ever slept with kissed me like it was my last night on Earth!
5. Substitute "phucked" for "kissed" in reason #4 above.
6. I don't think I ever heard a Nica say "No" to me.
7. Some Nicas have the biggest most sincere loving eyes if you treat them with respect.
8. Most Nicas are poor and not too worldly...which lends them to be skinnier and not so Jaded in the business - both of which are important to me.
9. Most have superb bodies (age 20-25) :lol: that are made for loving!

In summary, Nicas are passionate Latinas that display their appreciation of you bringing them back to your room by making love to you in every sense of the word because the money exchanged makes a real impact on their family back home.

Why do you boys love them? :oops:

Ps. This post inspired by Hotdogg.
Pss. Charter Membership Closes March 7th (or until the hats run out! :shock: :arrow: :roll:

FAQ: What are the requirements to become a member?It's Easy....you must have had 1+ toe curling session(s) with a Nica!

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No advice, tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution

Last edited by Californiamann on Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:36 am, edited 20 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:57 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

YESSSS 100%!

Actually they are terrible, stay away, and don't touch the Nica's.

Californiamann and I will deal with them on behalf of CRT.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:43 pm 

Lupe!!! 8)

//\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:06 am 

Californiamann wrote:
She usually has a banging body as her #1 asset and her facial features bring her down to an overall score of 8.

And removing the clown makeup bumps her back up to 8.5. And when her trim ass is backing up en perrito it hardly matters.

Trip #4 is approaching and I'm lining up one fave from each of the prior 3 visits. Two of those chicas are Nicas, and that's out of 25 or so bangs.

Coincidence? I think not!

I don't know if Managua has any redeeming qualities beyond being a factory of these passionate packages. But I'm starting my research. Feel I need one more country before attempting Medellin.

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

Last edited by hotdogg on Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:01 pm 

Californiamann wrote:
This thread is for Men who love Nicaraugan Woman, Nica's for short, and all the positive attributes that surround these beautiful creatures and why we love to be with them in the cardinal sense.

FYI- Nicaraguan men are also called Nica's. So be specific. :P

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:25 pm 

Duly noted Orange.

You joining the club or not?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:57 pm 

Orange wrote:
Californiamann wrote:
This thread is for Men who love Nicaraugan Woman, Nica's for short, and all the positive attributes that surround these beautiful creatures and why we love to be with them in the cardinal sense.

FYI- Nicaraguan men are also called Nica's. So be specific. :P

I've heard Nicas refer to them as "nicos" or chicos ... but never "nicas". Though the general consensus prefers "hombres malos"!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:58 pm 

I like Nicas so much that I have often walked into a massage parlour or strip club in San Jose and asked the owner or bouncer if any are on staff at the moment. You cannot go wrong with a Nica. Most of my best session have been with them. Period.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:04 am 

Founding Members Nica Fan Club:

Hotdogg
Californiamann
Mr.Black
Orange
Haywood Jablommi
BashfulDwarf

I think we just found the Six Judges for the Annual Nica Dinner to be held in Granada later this year at Hospedaje Valeria.

**Lodging for Judges & Winners provided by Circus Cardboard Inns.

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No advice, tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution

Last edited by Californiamann on Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:21 am 

Haywood Jablommi wrote:
You cannot go wrong with a Nica.

Try being in a favorita relationship with a Nica, then get back to us :mrgreen:

mh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:31 am 

Ha!

Well, that is an entirely different thread of itself....

The Nica Fan Club is not endorsing long-term relationships at this time. :lol:

But Surely you can share with us the positive motivations that led you into a relationship with a Nica!

(Before he honeymoon period ended - ymmv)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:36 am 

Spot on Miami ! I had a running 5 yr relationship with a tiny nica who was extremely jealous, possessive,.... and crazy! Yet, I often think about her

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:57 am 

Congratulations and a BIG Nica Fan Club welcome to Diablo and Miamiheller.

Would love to hear from two veterans on why you "loved" Nicas in the past and what got you hooked!

:lol: :lol: :D

The NFC, Nica Fan Club, is not endorsing LT relationships at this time.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:16 am 

The carazier they are the better they phuck. Strange but true.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:09 pm 

Californiamann wrote:
Congratulations and a BIG Nica Fan Club welcome to Diablo and Miamiheller.

Would love to hear from two veterans on why you "loved" Nicas in the past and what got you hooked!

:lol: :lol: :D

The NFC, Nica Fan Club, is not endorsing LT relationships at this time.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

As to your question - I didn't. She hunted me down. :mrgreen:

As to why I said why I said - suffice it to say the "relationship" was very hot in la cama but chock full of drama everywhere else.

Nicas are not for the faint of heart.

mh

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next