www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:49 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Phoenix Rising wrote:
Jazzie bored today! flexing his Googling skills again! English professoring again! Gets himself up to 9262 posts with these tidbits of info!!!

Jazz what would we EVER do without you? :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :P :P

PR, you are slipping. I'm surprised you haven't noticed JazzB has a fierce competitor for the CRT post king title.

While this relative newcomer has only been at it for less than two years, judging by the sheer number of posts in that time this poster may give J a run for his money. :wink:

mh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:00 am 

Miamiheller wrote:
Phoenix Rising wrote:
Jazzie bored today! flexing his Googling skills again! English professoring again! Gets himself up to 9262 posts with these tidbits of info!!!

PR, you are slipping. I'm surprised you haven't noticed JazzB has a fierce competitor for the CRT post king title.

While this relative newcomer has only been at it for less than two years, judging by the sheer number of posts in that time this poster may give J a run for his money. :wink:

mh

Yes indeed the precocious little Dwarf is soaring up the postcount charts not in the least BASHFUL about chiming in on almost every thread of note with his "opinion" (at times when he knoweth little en what he speaketh) :lol:

Still, shy of 2000 posts he is not yet on the radar. He may yet fall for a young provider, go Captain Save-A-Ho on her and stop posting. Let's see where he is in another year. :idea: :D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:04 am 

Location: NFM--Geezers, cowpokes and the working poor--yeeha!
Zunbake3 wrote:
Mitzie Gaynor??? Howz aboot Totie Fields? YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howz aboot when you mention an artist, you present works from that artist, Yo?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:17 am 

Show me which of my posts doesn't have some value to somebody. And point out genuine mistakes I've made (don't go with that SRV video--I didn't claim they were Ticas, though the uploader may have--I just love the song and the ladies, where ever they are from). It's you chickenshits that have driven a lot of good Bros and solid info providers off this Board. For shame. And for the record, I'm not in some lame-o contest you conjured up. You had 3 posts today on me that didn't add up to bupkis--you still pissed that I knocked your butt-buddy off that bar-stool? As Popeye said, "I am what I am and that's all what I am." Have a nice day.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:13 am 

JazzboCR wrote:
Show me which of my posts doesn't have some value to somebody.

Wow you really ARE delusional. :shock:

Don't you have some posting to do on the music site? :idea:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:47 am 

Phoenix Rising wrote:
JazzboCR wrote:
Show me which of my posts doesn't have some value to somebody.

Wow you really ARE delusional. :shock:

Don't you have some posting to do on the music site? :idea:

A not particularly skillful evasion. And BTW I've had 2400 posts there in 11 months (all meaningful)--they get my time and full attention.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:59 pm 

Jazzgoogler does it again! Wooo

Yes very helpful Jazzie...

JazzboCR wrote:
tigerstail wrote:
Allow steep cost for enduro 250 Jaco 80.00 a day. I loved it. Adventure Tours I think was the name.

Yes and here'show to get in touch: http://www.adventuretourscostarica.com/

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:15 am 

Phoenix Rising wrote:
Miamiheller wrote:
Phoenix Rising wrote:

mh

Yes indeed the precocious little Dwarf is soaring up the postcount charts not in the least BASHFUL about chiming in on almost every thread of note with his "opinion" (at times when he knoweth little en what he speaketh) :lol:

Still, shy of 2000 posts he is not yet on the radar. He may yet fall for a young provider, go Captain Save-A-Ho on her and stop posting. Let's see where he is in another year. :idea: :D

Yes, you read it here first! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Meanwhile, Jazzbro now knows he's got 3rd place on the CRT postcount charts locked in! :?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:18 am 

Phoenix Rising wrote:

I broke two thousand!!! I broke two thousand!!! I broke two thousand!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

At least my shit's worth reading for entertainment. You, MH and Jazzy stopped adding relevance 2 years ago. :mrgreen: jus' razzin ya guys ... don't hurt me. I'm a little Dwarf....

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:01 am 

Not aimed at you, Bro BD (that recent Thread is the single most valuable in years) but to the others--will your fatuous twaddle ever end? Get a life. Have a nice day.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:34 pm 

JazzboCR wrote:
will your fatuous twaddle ever end? Get a life. Have a nice day.

Phoenix Rising wrote:
Feb 22 2014 up to 8619 posts...

Mostly showing us he knows how to use Google search :shock: :roll:

Mar 29 2015 update: 9426 posts so let's do the math ... 807 posts in 13 months, so, some questions come to mind:

How many Times has Jazzie been to CR in the interim? To other monger destinations?

Other than giving us tips on getting out of paying our debts, how many of those 807 posts have been more than "fatuous twaddle" or dare i say it ... "Megamaniacal douchebaggary"?? :shock: :?:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:48 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Phoenix Rising wrote:

How many Times has Jazzie been to CR in the interim? To other monger destinations?
:
Probably zero, he is just one of the group of guys who post regularly about CR and other places that they never go to. :? :? Go figure :idea: :idea: websites like these bring out all types of people.

A question for you PR, is being in the hobby a prerequisite for posting thousands of times on this website? :lol: :roll: :?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:07 pm 

Loco Mike wrote:
Phoenix Rising wrote:

:
Probably zero, he is just one of the group of guys who post regularly about CR and other places that they never go to. :? :? Go figure :idea: :idea: websites like these bring out all types of people.

A question for you PR, is being in the hobby a prerequisite for posting thousands of times on this website? :lol: :roll: :?

I think the new owners policy is that 39 dollars gives you the right to post away at your heart's content. The only subject that seems frowned upon is talking about the hobby outside of Costa Rica. :shock: :?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:12 pm 

BashfulDwarf wrote:
Phoenix Rising wrote:

I broke two thousand!!! I broke two thousand!!! I broke two thousand!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

At least my shit's worth reading for entertainment. You, MH and Jazzy stopped adding relevance 2 years ago. :mrgreen: jus' razzin ya guys ... don't hurt me. I'm a little Dwarf....

How did I get into this argument? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

mh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:51 pm 

From another thread about Chica friendly hotels in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam...

JazzboCR wrote:
Steven1 wrote:
Harddrive43228 wrote:
I am going to be starting my October SE Asian trip in Ho Chi Minh city. I will be there three nights then Air Asia to BKK.

Do NOT go to Viet Nam. Charlie is alive and well. He don't need greenbacks. Screw that country and the people in it. :!: :!: :!: :arrow:

So much for letting bygones be bygones. Does this mean you won't eat shrimp and fish that are farmed there? In the spirit of helpfulness, here's a list of what is grown and exported: http://www.trade-seafood.com/directory/ ... ietnam.htm

"In the Spirit of Helpfullness!"

The mind just boggles and boogles and boggles Jazz! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next