www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:56 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Archieleach wrote:
She is.

guess thats not such a big deal to some
wtf are they thinking?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:59 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

I think the photos of these chicas and their Facebook links belong in the scammers, thiefs etc. section of the VIP gallery. It seems nobody posts there anymore. Thoughts?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:56 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

San Te wrote:
I think the photos of these chicas and their Facebook links belong in the scammers, thiefs etc. section of the VIP gallery. It seems nobody posts there anymore. Thoughts?

The way the guys think who got drugged is, "Phuck it". Some guys here in MDE don't care(because the want to Phuck the hot chicks) and don't believe them. So time will tell if these girls drug anyone else. The drugged guys were told not to cause trouble. Which exact girls put the drugs in the drinks no one knows. Time will tell. There was no consequence so the ones who did it will do it again. In my opinion. I tire to help guys with girls coming into the hotel. Example: Girls who have been caught red handed stealing and admitted it who we know are thief. One girl returned the money. One guys says to me, "Boyd are you sure she stole the money". Oh my god dude are you kidding. He responds " well she didn't steal from me therefor she is not a thief". Sometimes guys need to find out for themselves.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:18 pm 

Elcastillojefe wrote:

The way the guys think who got drugged is, "Phuck it". Some guys here in MDE don't care(because the want to Phuck the hot chicks) and don't believe them. So time will tell if these girls drug anyone else. The drugged guys were told not to cause trouble. Which exact girls put the drugs in the drinks no one knows. Time will tell. There was no consequence so the ones who did it will do it again. In my opinion. I tire to help guys with girls coming into the hotel. Example: Girls who have been caught red handed stealing and admitted it who we know are thief. One girl returned the money. One guys says to me, "Boyd are you sure she stole the money". Oh my god dude are you kidding. He responds " well she didn't steal from me therefor she is not a thief". Sometimes guys need to find out for themselves.

Based on what you know about the incident, are the alleged perpetrators still allowed entry to the Mansion?

mh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:24 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Miamiheller wrote:
Elcastillojefe wrote:

Based on what you know about the incident, are the alleged perpetrators still allowed entry to the Mansion?

mh

No girls are ever banned from the hotel except my xgfriend and Gregs. We would not inviteeeeeeeeee these girls to the house. If a guest want suzy scopolomina from Parqe LLaras, he can have her. Only oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee of the girls in that group ever comes to the hotel on an invite.
Separate from the drugging. She deserted the group and was paid the full amount for her services.
If you don't pay a Colombian girl, she can call the police on you.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:10 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Elcastillojefe wrote:
San Te wrote:

I am curious who told the guys not to cause trouble? The cops? The girls? The mafia? Or am I reading it wrong? Some sort of threat?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:13 pm 

Location: NFM--Geezers, cowpokes and the working poor--yeeha!
Not contributing one whit to the conversation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVQroWe9tc0 << who's zoomin' whom?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_A90HnTkWU << Same guy 18 years later, still kickin' it righteous.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:19 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

oh well, next time 3 middle aged guys decide to take 7 teenagers on vacation, maybe they should watch this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAsqBNK6RYg

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:33 am 

Hunter wrote:
Elcastillojefe wrote:
San Te wrote:

I am curious who told the guys not to cause trouble? The cops? The girls? The mafia? Or am I reading it wrong? Some sort of threat?

Wise friends

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:57 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

This swell little video illustrates how things could go a whole lot worse http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEgol8UstaY

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:12 pm 

i don't think that video is real. its staged. but it does point out how easy it is to do if you leave your drink out and give a wench the opportunity.
i was drugged once in a bar down the street from my house. it was a live music bar and a buddy of mine was coming over to meet me. i had a decent seat at a big table and 3 guys and a girl asked if they could sit there. i said np since they would be on the opposite side of the table mostly and i would be facing the band w an extra chair for my buddy to sit.
we started talking and these people were russian. there was a guy sitting to my immediate left and the girl was next to him. in the course of about 15 minutes of conversation i commented that his wife/gf was gorgeous and she was. he says "you like her?" and stands up and switches seats w her so now she's next to me.
i thought that was a little too odd and chose that moment to get up and excuse myself to the restroom. i had at that point drank maybe four beers and a couple of shots. for me thats just a start if i'm out at the local irish pub.
so i come back and its obvious pretty quick that something isn't right in my head. i feel like i'm going to fall off my chair and i start calling my buddy to gauge his arrival. at that time i'm not really suspecting the russians just trying to keep my quickly diminishing shit together.
my buddy arrives and i tell him he needs to get me out of there right now and get me home. we've known each other since we were K*ds so he just rolls w it.
i had trouble walking and was dizzy and i remember getting in my car and part of the drive home. he said i walked into my room and fell face first into my bed and thats how i woke up the next day in my clothes.
after that i never leave my drink in a public place.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:25 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

:D Unrelated, but interesting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dfd9ZxxQd4

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:03 pm 

TweedleD wrote:
Well now, there's been no documented cases of anybody getting drugged by a donkey? :lol:

Valid point :idea:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:38 am 

Location: NFM--Geezers, cowpokes and the working poor--yeeha!
Phoenix Rising wrote:
TweedleD wrote:
Well now, there's been no documented cases of anybody getting drugged by a donkey? :lol:

Valid point :idea:

Key word here is "documented". Who knows what goes on in that Great Back-of-the-Beyond? Or really wants to?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:01 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

:lol: Documentation? Pig trying to eat out a pig, only in America http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=262njD4Hu_A

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next