www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Sportsman’s Lunch
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:26 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Went to Sportsman's yesterday for lunch. Four Bow - Wow's looking for the proverbial Cien........"Hey Baby."

Lunch was good.

Post subject: Re: Sportsman’s Lunch
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:07 pm 

Whitecat wrote:
Went to Sportsman's yesterday for lunch. Four Bow - Wow's looking for the proverbial Cien........"Hey Baby."

Lunch was good.

Eons ago when I spent more time downtown me and friends went to SL for lunch, (Fish sandwich, sea bass, one of the best I've had here, my favorite, don't let them trick you and bring it on bread, they've been pulling that attempted scam since Covid started, that's what they do, I tell them bring mine on a bun...).

Anyway, four of us were chowing down. I understand the ladies need to make money but when I have a mouthful of food and my lunch has just arrived, it should be obvious to the most dimwitted ho now is not the time, but not this one, my luck.

I don't want a ho trying to hustle me when my plate just arrived and food still hot, one was pushing herself on me and I said "Not interested, and nobody here is either, you can now move on..."

Then she said "You no want company, why you here???"

I just pointed to my plate and said "Guess"...she caught on and moved on... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:38 am 

That’s the downside. As you’re sticking your sandwich in your mouth these putas are asking you for business.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:27 pm 

Whitecat wrote:
That’s the downside. As you’re sticking your sandwich in your mouth these putas are asking you for business.

Perhaps the answer is to have them get under the table and stick your tube steak in their mouths as you eat in peace... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:31 pm 

I bet you two would visit strip bars in Pasco County for the buffet lunch and complain the the dancers approached you.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:49 pm 

Boynton wrote:
I bet you two would visit strip bars in Pasco County for the buffet lunch and complain the the dancers approached you.

You'd be surprised how crowded the old Pink Pony in Doral used to get for the $5.99 steak buffet lunch... people would come in, eat, and go right back to work! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:29 pm 

Miamiheller wrote:
Boynton wrote:

You'd be surprised how crowded the old Pink Pony in Doral used to get for the $5.99 steak buffet lunch... people would come in, eat, and go right back to work! :mrgreen:

Pasco County had a lot of retirees and snowbirds with nothing else to do. The dancers were allowed to eat free. On weekdays, the busiest times were 11:30 to 2:00.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:38 am 

Boynton wrote:

pu*sy and eating (except eating pu*sy) don't mix.

When you eat, you need blood to flow to the stomach for digestion.

When you are aroused, blood goes to your pocket snake to engorge, and when we get older that always doesn't work like it used to so more blood is pumped down there to attempt to offset that.

When pu*sy arouses you, now blood leaves your stomach headed to do it's duty in your pocket snake.

Now you're eating your food and not digesting well, you get sick, throw up and lose your nutrients and your appetite.

Now you have an upset stomach, lost your nutrients, and don't want to and can't eat your near $20.00 with imposed propina Sportsmen's fish sandwich.

Also if the ho was appealing and you were thinking you might consider getting her later, now that you're sick, you aren't interested.

Everyone loses except Sportsmen's, the waitress who gets the automatic imposed tip, and the chef who eats your fish sandwich when the waitress returns the plates to the kitchen.

Later you found out the chef gives a cut to the ho for whatever half eaten meal she can get to him...

Might be a good choice to see Dr. Lee ahead of your meal and see if he sells salt peter, and take some before eating...

Now you can outmaneuver all of them...

Tell the ho you're interested but she must not be in your field of vision while you eat, give her a ten mil advance to go sit in the corner where you can't see her.

After eating, digesting your food and the salt peter wears off, you can get the ho, she's grateful, you had a great meal and scored afterwards, waitress still gets her imposed propina plus you're in a good mood and toss in more, now everyone wins (especially you) except the chef... :?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:50 pm 

Netgems wrote:
Boynton wrote:

pu*sy and eating (except eating pu*sy) don't mix.

When you eat, you need blood to flow to the stomach for digestion.

When you are aroused, blood goes to your pocket snake to engorge, and when we get older that always doesn't work like it used to so more blood is pumped down there to attempt to offset that.

When pu*sy arouses you, now blood leaves your stomach headed to do it's duty in your pocket snake.

Now you're eating your food and not digesting well, you get sick, throw up and lose your nutrients and your appetite.

Now you have an upset stomach, lost your nutrients, and don't want to and can't eat your near $20.00 with imposed propina Sportsmen's fish sandwich.

Also if the ho was appealing and you were thinking you might consider getting her later, now that you're sick, you aren't interested.

Everyone loses except Sportsmen's, the waitress who gets the automatic imposed tip, and the chef who eats your fish sandwich when the waitress returns the plates to the kitchen.

Later you found out the chef gives a cut to the ho for whatever half eaten meal she can get to him...

Might be a good choice to see Dr. Lee ahead of your meal and see if he sells salt peter, and take some before eating...

Now you can outmaneuver all of them...

Tell the ho you're interested but she must not be in your field of vision while you eat, give her a ten mil advance to go sit in the corner where you can't see her.

After eating, digesting your food and the salt peter wears off, you can get the ho, she's grateful, you had a great meal and scored afterwards, waitress still gets her imposed propina plus you're in a good mood and toss in more, now everyone wins (especially you) except the chef... :?

https://youtu.be/z3DG4RN_DNQ?si=rMNnFlTGd5B2ao53

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:15 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Sportsmen has good food, I find that not making eye contact, or saying Ya tango cita, or mas tarda. Gets them to leave me alone. Even buying lunch for one of my regulars, if she's there acts as a "Force Field".
AHH to have such problems' here in the Estadas ,

The Cirillo across from the INS building has great food , Lunch specials .

Flaco in Fort Lauderdale

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:56 am 

Quote:

Flaco in Fort Lauderdale[/quote]

La Criollita maybe?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:04 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

SinCity wrote:
Quote:

Flaco in Fort Lauderdale

La Criollita maybe?[/quote]

Yes,, I would blame the misspelling on auto correct, But I did it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:23 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

SL food is one of the best options & I'll state that their steaks are better quality beef than surround steak joints.

You'd have to travel to one of the Argentina themed restaraunt to find a similar quality beef, but they always do skirt style primarily.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:07 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

They do have a decent Ribeye steak - but had that at dinner time last month.

As far as the ladies are concerned. If they approach me while I'm eating, I just pretend they aren't there and they get the hint quick.

If they are going to be rude and interrupt my meal then I feel I can be just as rude and not acknowledge their existence.

I don't perform as well after a heavy meal. Sticking to phucking then eating from now on =P

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:43 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

GringoMonger wrote:
As far as the ladies are concerned. If they approach me while I'm eating, I just pretend they aren't there and they get the hint quick.

If they are going to be rude and interrupt my meal then I feel I can be just as rude and not acknowledge their existence.

That's usually rude, like with street peddlers and the like, but not so much with a girl selling her company. Many prefer not to eat alone, and if she looks interesting one can offer her a drink or even a meal if they feel generous. If not then send back some eye contact and tell her gracias and tal vez mas tarde.

Best way to avoid getting hit up by working girls while eating is to avoid eating at places where they are an important part of the business model.