www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:09 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

nn

Last edited by kctallman on Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:58 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

There will be last minute chicas that need cash for the holiday, but the closer you get to the date, the less and less you'll find. It's a family-centric country and the chicas want to be with such.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:27 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Welcome KCTallman!

DelRey is a right in the middle of the action for sure and many gentlemen like it. Might I suggest as a newbie that Sportsmens Lodge might be a better hotel for following reasons:

I think you will benefit from talking with seasoned veterans you meet at bar at Sportsmen's. There will be less girls around (due to Christmas) and this could help plus many of these curmudgeon types would be glad to be your wingman for a walk down Gringo Gulch! Just buy em a beer or two.
I have been down to CR 12+ times and I always learn about a new massage parlor or where the best new girls are working from the old timers sitting at SL bar. (Ymmv).

Plus SL has a 30% discount during your stay.

I personally prefer La Amistadt and am heading down December 3rd and will be staying at Mona Lisa at $45 a night on this trip due to low low price plus remodel name change. But I think you would be bored at Mona Lisa so don't stay there for a first trip.

Plus, For me the Del Rey is too busy and noisy and way to close to action...not my thing.
Again, this is just a suggestion and you will definitely be in the thick of things... :lol: :lol: :twisted: :roll: :
If I had a dollar for ever time I was groped walking through Bar area at Del Rey!!!

In fact, I can't wait to hit the Del Rey Bar This trip and wait for bartender to ask me what I want?
"my change from last trip!" : :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: mrgreen:

Irregardless you are going to have a stellar trip. Enjoy.

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No advice, tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution