www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Sept 4-9
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:10 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

I'll be in Jaco at Cocal on 4th and 5th and Sportsmen's Lodge in SJ 6,7, 8th! Let's party!

Post subject: Re: Sept 4-9
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:36 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Redfield,
I'll be there the 7th & 8th - I'll be coming back from Santa Teresa, a beach on the Nicoya Peninsula that I really like and have a novia going with, but dropping her off on Monday and checking back in to SL. The only problem with Monday's are they are dead, so we will have to stir up some action!
Propman 48

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:18 pm 

Propman48 wrote:
Redfield,
I'll be there the 7th & 8th - I'll be coming back from Santa Teresa, a beach on the Nicoya Peninsula that I really like and have a novia going with, but dropping her off on Monday and checking back in to SL. The only problem with Monday's are they are dead, so we will have to stir up some action!
Propman 48

Sounds great...I'll be coming back from Jaco on that Sunday so will be ready for some SJ (DR and SL etc. when I return. PM me and we can hook up!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:52 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Hey Redfield-

I'll be at the Sportsmens from Sept. 3rd to 9th. I'm trying to get a room booked for Cocal for the 10th and 11th so i'd love to hear any stories you have from your time there. Not sure what i'll be doing while i'm there, sadly haven't done any real planning yet but since we'll be in the same place no reason not to share a drink and say hello.

Grayscale30

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:27 am 

GrayScale30 wrote:
Hey Redfield-

I'll be at the Sportsmens from Sept. 3rd to 9th. I'm trying to get a room booked for Cocal for the 10th and 11th so i'd love to hear any stories you have from your time there. Not sure what i'll be doing while i'm there, sadly haven't done any real planning yet but since we'll be in the same place no reason not to share a drink and say hello.

Grayscale30

Would love to hang out. I'll be in the Del Mar room. I'll be back Sunday noon, let's have a drink for sure!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:11 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Redfield10 wrote:
GrayScale30 wrote:
Hey Redfield-

Grayscale30

Would love to hang out. I'll be in the Del Mar room. I'll be back Sunday noon, let's have a drink for sure!!

Excellent. Always good to meet new people, not sure exactly which room i'm in, either Vista or Las Palmas but looking forward to meeting up.