www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 9:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:28 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Hey there everyone,

So I'm taking my first trip to San Jose coming up next month (14 through the 18th of August). Planning on doing all my time in San Jose for this first trip. Just wanted to say thanks to all the members here.....I think I have been reading non-stop for about 72 hours now trying to get the lay of the land. Still working on locking in a hotel but it seems like a toss-up between La Amistad and Scores. Anyways, just wanted to say I appreciate all the info you guys are putting out and would love to hang out with a wingman down there.

-P

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:50 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Paulypaul wrote:
Hey there everyone,

So I'm taking my first trip to San Jose coming up next month (14 through the 18th of August). Planning on doing all my time in San Jose for this first trip. Just wanted to say thanks to all the members here.....I think I have been reading non-stop for about 72 hours now trying to get the lay of the land. Still working on locking in a hotel but it seems like a toss-up between La Amistad and Scores. Anyways, just wanted to say I appreciate all the info you guys are putting out and would love to hang out with a wingman down there.

-P

Paulypaul,

Me and my crew will be at La Amistad 08/13 - 08/19.... Currently we are 5 deep growing to 7 on that Friday. Look for us (we won't be hard to miss") and have a beer.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:11 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Paulypaul,

I am also arriving on the 14th with 2 wingmen arriving Friday, all staying at Amistad. Arriving from Dallas on AA at 7:10 PM if you want to share a cab to Amistad. Trip #16 :)