Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:57 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Orange wrote:
There's only 1 rule in this hobby.

RULE #1: THERE ARE NO RULES

Well, there is one rule. But it's more of common courtesy than a rule, that when a guy is in conversation with a chica, you do not interupt. No waving, staring, or kisses in her direction. :lol: He saw her first (or maybe you did but were too much of a pu*sy to go talk to her--tough luck) so let him get his chance, and if he passes, you can have your shot. I have seen fights break out over this, so unless you are ready to defend yourself, don't try to steal anybody's chica. It's not even about the chica, it's guy code. If you try to swoon in on my chica, you are basically telling me that you have no respect for me, and to bend over and take it. Guys don't like to be disrespected, especially in front of women, and with a little alcoholic courage thrown in, they may start a fight. :P

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:01 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

BashfulDwarf wrote:
Flabuck wrote:
get the word out to the chicas and have them stay in town instead of going to Jaco for the weekend, improve the numbers and the quality.

I have a suspicion (and it's just that, a suspicion) that the real reason the chicas leave SJ for Jaco is the continual presence in SJ of Bangbang57 and BigAl! After looking at them naked, the girls surely need a break.

:twisted:

For me, it's not a suspicion. :oops: :oops: :cry: :? I have seen BangBang57 naked. It was incidental to a mongering act that we were both partaking of. Agree, it's not a sight for the squeamish.... :oops: :lol: :P

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:54 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

BashfulDwarf wrote:
Flabuck wrote:
get the word out to the chicas and have them stay in town instead of going to Jaco for the weekend, improve the numbers and the quality.

I have a suspicion (and it's just that, a suspicion) that the real reason the chicas leave SJ for Jaco is the continual presence in SJ of Bangbang57 and BigAl! After looking at them naked, the girls surely need a break.

Shhhh ... guys! If we can convince BB and BA to ... move ... to ... Jaco ...! the girls will flock back here. Kinda like using them as sheepdogs to herd the chicas ... whatcha all think??! :twisted:

Oh Bashful one, You have it all wrong. They go to Jaco on the weekends so they can pay me to get naked for them during the week. :lol: And they all know I won’t back off of cien. And BangBang gives them a blindfold. :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:14 am 

Bigal211 wrote:
BashfulDwarf wrote:
Flabuck wrote:

Shhhh ... guys! If we can convince BB and BA to ... move ... to ... Jaco ...! the girls will flock back here. Kinda like using them as sheepdogs to herd the chicas ... whatcha all think??! :twisted:

Oh Bashful one, You have it all wrong. They go to Jaco on the weekends so they can pay me to get naked for them during the week. :lol: And they all know I won’t back off of cien. And BangBang gives them a blindfold. :shock:

Yeah, and being blindfolded is a sexual turn on for many of the chicas!! :wink: Hell I even give them a color choice!!! :lol: And just to be safe, I even have restraints on the bed so they can not run off!!!! :? :roll: :P

And as for Bigal, I don't know but a lot of the chicas say he has "the prettiest C*ck they have ever seen" :roll: :lol: :twisted: :P

And besides it is our personalities, not our looks that win the chicas over!!!! :roll: 8) :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:22 am 

BangBang57 wrote:
[And besides it is our personalities, not our looks that win the chicas over!!!! :roll: 8) :lol:

.. let's be honest ... It MUST be that! :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:25 am 

Bigal211 wrote:
Oh Bashful one, You have it all wrong. They go to Jaco on the weekends so they can pay me to get naked for them during the week. :lol: And they all know I won’t back off of cien.

BangBang57 wrote:
And as for Bigal, I don't know but a lot of the chicas say he has "the prettiest C*ck they have ever seen" :roll: :lol: :twisted: :P

<puzzled>

<perplexed>

<and mildly disturbed>

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:57 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

BangBang57 wrote:

Well, guys, I didn't want to mention that myself, but I've heard there are photos on CRG. (Costaricagringos)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:05 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

BangBang57 wrote:
And as for Bigal, I don't know but a lot of the chicas say he has "the prettiest C*ck they have ever seen"

I think the exact quote was "cutest c*k they have ever seen". :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:37 am 

Phoenix Rising wrote:
BashfulDwarf wrote:
Flabuck wrote:

:twisted:

For me, it's not a suspicion. :oops: :oops: :cry: :? I have seen BangBang57 naked. It was incidental to a mongering act that we were both partaking of. Agree, it's not a sight for the squeamish.... :oops: :lol: :P

And by the way!! PR, at least I have an excuse (very old) :oops: :cry: WHAT'S YOURS :?: :idea: :roll: :P :twisted: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:03 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

BashfulDwarf wrote:
....................... Wed..... Thur..... Fri.....Sat..... Sun.....Mon..... Tue..... Wed..... Thur..... Fri..... Sat..... Sun
......................27-Aug..... 28....... 29..... 30...... 31.... 1-Sep...... 2......... 3........ 4........ 5....... 6....... 7
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
........xBashful....... X......... X........ X...... X...... X....... X......... X......... X....... X........ X....... X...... X
.....Crackerass....... X......... X........ X...... X...... X....... X......... X......... X....... X........ X....... X...... X
........Mattyice....... X......... X........ X...... X...... X....... X......... X......... X....... X........ X....... X...... X
...........Marco....... X......... X........ X...... X...... X....... X......... X......... X....... X........ X....... X...... X
.....Thegrouper....... X......... X........ X...... X...... X
..........Orange....... X......... X........ X...... X...... X....... X....... X
MuffinMuncher........ X......... X........ X...... X...... X....... X
..........Tippin........ X......... X........ X...... X...... X....... X......... X......... X....... X........ X
........Lennydo........ X......... X........ X...... X...... X....... X......... X......... X....... X........ X
.......xLadiablo....... X......... X........ X...... X...... X....... X......... X......... X
.........Xcelsius....... X......... X........ X...... X...... X....... X......... X......... X....... X........ X....... X...... X
.......Chilimike........ X......... X........ X...... X...... X....... X......... X......... X....... X........ X....... X...... X
.......Gabriel21........ X......... X........ X...... X...... X....... X......... X......... X....... X........ X....... X...... X
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CRT is represented!

Any room for a First timer in SJ - will be here from Sept 2nd - Sept 7

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:24 pm 

Baller44 of course there is room for you,,,,, first things first. ?.what time does your flight land, where are you staying ....and what is your poison. ?.mp , clubs, pulling girls from the rey ....you are welcome to our group ,,,, up to 10 now ....all good guys ....since I like the nasty girls ...if if our group grows to 15 ....not many go after the same ones I like.... :shock: ...if you dont have whatsup app on your phone yet ....get it now

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:46 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Chilimike wrote:
Baller44 of course there is room for you,,,,, first things first. ?.what time does your flight land, where are you staying ....and what is your poison. ?.mp , clubs, pulling girls from the rey ....you are welcome to our group ,,,, up to 10 now ....all good guys ....since I like the nasty girls ...if if our group grows to 15 ....not many go after the same ones I like.... :shock: ...if you dont have whatsup app on your phone yet ....get it now

Great looking forward to it ! My flight gets in around 10:30 am so I figure I will get to the HDR around 1- 1:30 ( staying there )... My likes - MP yup, Pulling girls from the Rey yup, not so much clubs, love drinking and laughing and of course puswah... I do have whats app -I will PM you with my number...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:39 am 

Baller44 wrote:
My flight gets in around 10:30 am so I figure I will get to the HDR around 1- 1:30 ( staying there )...

Are you planning on walking from the airport? :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you are coming into San Jose at 10:30am, you should be out of the terminal at 11. There's usually no immigration line until 1pm or so, when many flights gets in at the same time. 3 hours is way too much. You should be in your room by 11:45, noon max. Checking a bag will delay you by 15-20 minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:50 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Orange wrote:
Baller44 wrote:
My flight gets in around 10:30 am so I figure I will get to the HDR around 1- 1:30 ( staying there )...

Are you planning on walking from the airport? :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you are coming into San Jose at 10:30am, you should be out of the terminal at 11. There's usually no immigration line until 1pm or so, when many flights gets in at the same time. 3 hours is way too much. You should be in your room by 11:45, noon max. Checking a bag will delay you by 15-20 minutes.

Great news... More time for fun !!! Thanks !!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:11 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Nice meeting you Bashful, you're a cool guy.