www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 5:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:13 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Greetings Gentlemen,

I am in my early 30's and have found the use of 'pheremones' to be of great value when hunting in the Big Apple. I use the sprays/drops on my wrist and neck, and spray on my favorite perfume too. This has done wonders to the success rate, and I am convinced that this works.

Any thoughts on using these in SJ? Since this works (for me at least), would it not help in softening some attitudes when negotiating?

Thanks in advance for the pearls of wisdom coming my way :!: :!: :!: :wink: :wink: :wink:

I pay them to go away, not to stay - Anon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:24 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

don't know, but pretty sure cienmones will have them crawling all over ya!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:58 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

kenbrown wrote:
Greetings Gentlemen,

I am in my early 30's and have found the use of 'pheremones' to be of great value when hunting in the Big Apple. I use the sprays/drops on my wrist and neck, and spray on my favorite perfume too. This has done wonders to the success rate, and I am convinced that this works.

Any thoughts on using these in SJ? Since this works (for me at least), would it not help in softening some attitudes when negotiating?

Thanks in advance for the pearls of wisdom coming my way :!: :!: :!: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Yes it works. When I use pheremones the chicas don't start the negotiation with cien instead they quote me $99 :P

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:21 pm 

I have had some great success when I put a few drops on an $100 bill and gave it to the Chica. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:35 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Guess this is making me the butt of jokes, but no offence. I was examining the natural physical response (rather chemically induced physical responses) that I have observed, and to my substantial benefit over the past 2 odd years that I have been sampling this product. There is, believe me, a vastly positive response when using these little tools.

Since here there is no question of yes/no.....rather an all out attack from the ladies, from what I read here, was wondering whether the (artificial) chemistry introduced by the chemicals would, in your opinion be a silent advantage in inducing more favorable responses, both in terms of financial negotiation and perhaps more importantly, subsequent performance.

Thanks to all for their thoughts. Waiting for more. 8)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:41 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

btw, I use NPA for Men; available on Amazon for about $55. 1 drop on the wrist/neck co-mingled with the perfume of your choice does the trick.

Clarification: I am a forex trader in New York, and not a spokesperson for NPA or any such thing, so 'Caveat Emptor'..... :P :P :P

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:05 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Finally some scientific discourse among members! Very refreshing indeed!

"She Blinded Me with Science"!!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:51 pm 

kenbrown wrote:
Greetings Gentlemen,

If I knew <or cared :P :lol: :) > what they were I could better answer your question :?

What I can tell you is the best value is to dress well, be clean, and oh yeah.....have a good supply of $$$$ that's the best 'pheromone" to use :lol: :wink: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:58 pm 

IMO, yes they do work.

I wear Realm, and today a lady complimented me on , "How nice I smelled".

At this advanced age I need all the help I can get.

Health & happiness to all.....

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:34 am 

I'm a skeptic on things like this but a buddy of mine swears by this stuff, he gave me a little bottle with a small amount left after he bought another one, it smelled like nice cologne so I put it on one time before we hit a strip club here in the USA, I took one of the dancers in the 'private room' and she went crazy on me, repeating how much she loved my cologne. The stuff is called "Edge" and I believe he has to order it via the internet.

I doubt if any of the chicas will drop price but I'm willing to bet you just may get more enthusiastic service, I've worn it a couple times and women always compliment me enthusiastically about my "cologne", some repeatedly.

I might just break down and buy some before my next trip to CR...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:00 am 

Skeptical. Only believe pheremones work in 'singles' types of situations, where 'attraction' is the focus of the activity. I doubt these drops will help get you a raise, get out of a speeding ticket, a better restaurant table, or anything else. Likewise, I doubt it'll help make a prostitute lower her price for you ... when the dude next to you will pay her more.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:32 am 

BashfulDwarf wrote:
Skeptical. Only believe pheremones work in 'singles' types of situations, where 'attraction' is the focus of the activity. I doubt these drops will help get you a raise, get out of a speeding ticket, a better restaurant table, or anything else. Likewise, I doubt it'll help make a prostitute lower her price for you ... when the dude next to you will pay her more.

You just may be learning, BD - just maybe getting it :) :P :lol:

You are of course quite correct - since acient times mankind has looked for potions, ect to enhance the attraction of the opposite sex - it would be great if one existed - although the closest "scent" that has been proven to work in many cases is the smell of money :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:43 am 

I guess the "elephant in the room" question for me is why fly to CR and pay for play if your potion is working so well back home? :P

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:46 am 

I took my troubles down to Madame Rue
You know that gypsy with the gold-capped tooth
She's got a pad down on Thirty-Fourth and Vine
Sellin' little bottles of Love Potion Number Nine

I told her that I was a flop with chics
I've been this way since 1956
She looked at my palm and she made a magic sign
She said "What you need is Love Potion Number Nine"

She bent down and turned around and gave me a wink
She said "I'm gonna make it up right here in the sink"
It smelled like turpentine, it looked like Indian ink
I held my nose, I closed my eyes, I took a drink

I didn't know if it was day or night
I started kissin' everything in sight
But when I kissed a cop down on Thirty-Fourth and Vine
He broke my little bottle of Love Potion Number Nine
YO!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:05 pm 

Location: NFM--Geezers, cowpokes and the working poor--yeeha!
Bro Zunbake3 and I are on the same wave-length. Here's TROTS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg-sruIbd3c

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next