www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:08 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

This is what i can recall of my first day in CR 8) sorry its not very detailed.

Well, let me at least start my trip report for you guys (and myself). Let me start by saying writing has never been my strong suite, with that being said read on.
After a 3hr nap till 9pm on Sun the 29th of may I was ready to head to the airport in Detroit. I was dropped off about midnight for a flight leaving at 6am on the 30th. I made a connecting flight in Ft. Lauderdale and landed in San Jose about 12:30 Pm. I had booked interbus to the Sportsmen’s mainly due to the fact it was my first trip and I had read some wild stories about dealing with the Taxi drivers on CRT. I thought better safe then sorry and $12 beats $25 or more in my book any day. A quick stop at the duty free for an $18 carton of Dunhill’s (can go for up to $14.50 in Ann Arbor) and im out the door. The trip into SJ was nice, it was just good to be outa the States. I get to the hotel and check into first room to the left. You were right guys it was a loud room. I get a call from Pops and I tell him “I’m try to figure out the, the, the…” “the safe. I know, im out at a table with a G. tech shirt. Come out when your done”. We meet and after a beer and some intros to some CRT guys he says “ lets walk”. our first stop is HLH. I meet Boyd (great guy) he takes me on a tour and I am impressed to shit. Back to the bar start a convo with a guy staying there I will call me Peter. I tell Peter I am from Michigan and he says “oh yea, I lived in a little town called *****”. This happens to be the place I was grew up, I think to myself im being had. How can one of the first people I meet know where I grew up. BS! Something strange is afoot. I give him a little ribbing and leave with pops. I ask “ how did that guy know where I was from?” pops: “how could he?” It’s true people there is something for everyone in CR hence, everyone is here. Peter was being honest, what reason would he have to lie? My head was still in the states I guess.
Pops and I walk and drive all over San Jose. It’s getting dark and we stop by Golden Girls, he introduces me to 2 girls Camilla and Sophia. He explains both are excellent in the service Dept. I choose Camilla, pay here and it’s off to the first of many, many showers in CR. Back to the Room and its BBBJ time. No sleep in almost 24hrs, more then a few beers and more walking then I am used to and I am hard enough to split diamonds. I slow down afraid I was about to explode. We hit about every position known to man and beast in that hour and twenty mins. I walked out of there spent. Pops has a big smile and so do I. We hop in the car and its back to The SL for a beer, I am happy but tired. The flight, the walking, and no sleep is starting to catch up with this 40yr old pup. Btw Camilla gave me my first Spanish lesson (help me with the spelling guys)“de banas conmiga?” would you like to shower with me? I never forgot it the whole trip and used it often.
More intros at The SL and a few more beers. I catch a view of this exquisite creature . First time in CR and my head is still in the States, there is no way I can talk to this girl she is so far outta my league. I get a tap on the shoulder from a guy who works at the SL, forget his name, he is like a bookie I think. He says “ you have a beautiful woman staring at you over there, you better go talk to her”. I hop out my seat and cross the room in record time. Her name is Sylvanna, I try to make convo, but at this point my English is sounding worse then my Spanish. Pops pulls me aside and says” look, you are running on adrenaline, get her number and call her tomorrow” some of the best advice I would get all trip. I talk to Sylvanna a little more. She says she will be back tomorrow about 2pm. We say goodbye, I have one more beer and head to my room for some much needed rest.
More to come fellas :)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:19 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Michwolverine wrote:

I catch a view of this exquisite creature . Her name is Sylvanna,

I couldn't agree more. I met Sylvanna at SL 5 weeks ago. I saw her and her amiga walk into SL and I said to my amigos, "those 2 are just my style" and immediately went over and met them.

Best move I have made in a long time. Hooked up with the 2 of them and turned out to be one of the best P4P experiences I have ever had.

Hope you were able to meet her the next day as you were in for a treat. I still think about that HOT little spinner and her amiga too!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:37 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

I need to back track here just a little. I didn’t even talk about my first time in the HDR. I walked in behind Pops not really sure what to expect. I had heard stories, read the posts and watched a few videos. Nothing can really describe the place accurately. You have to see it for yourself. Yes, my eyes were bugged out. Yes, my mouth was open. Pops explained: this is a slow Monday morning/afternoon. I had intentionally planned my trip to start on a Monday so I could ease into the place (CR). I am so glad I did. There is no way I could have dealt with that place on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday. I felt like I was being dropped into a shark tank and they (the chicas) were starting to circle. I was so glad I had someone there (Pops) who knew his way around, had I been alone I would not have made it out alive.

Back to Tuesday morning. I had turned in for bed at about 11:30pm Monday night. I couldn’t sleep, I tossed and turned most of the night. I fell asleep about 2am and got up just before 6am. After coffee and looking through my luggage it gets to be 10:30am. I see Pops, we talk and head out for a walking tour of San Jose. I am amazed by the architecture and history of the place. We eat at Soda Peru (awesome food) and talk more. After lunch a little more tour and a stop by Relax .I can’t pass on a little girl sitting there, her name was Adriana or Samantha. I’m pretty sure it was Adriana. Anyway I say ½ hour. We head upstairs I give her the money, she leaves and comes back. I use my new Spanish: te banas conmigo? I am 3/4 hard before we even get down the hall. I like the fact that the lady cleaning the rooms keeps walking back and forth before I get in the shower and never looks above my waist. We shower and back to the room and guess what? Another bbbj, man I love this country! Condom, reverse cowgirl, doggie, missionary and it’s been 45 min by the time I blow. A quick shower, dress and I leave a tip, but I haven’t been listening 10,000cl = $20 not $5. Oh well, I never made that mistake again. How could I make that mistake you ask? I just got my brains phucked out! that’s how!

I am back at the SL for a nap, but guess what? I still can’t sleep. I wander over to HLH 6 or 8 girls on the couches and one guy with his back to the bar has about 5 of them hanging on his every word. I introduce myself and we start talking. I will just call him Curly. Curly explains he is staying at HLH and has been in town for a couple of days. We look, we talk and I drool. I ask if he has any suggestions since i don't see the legandary Karen. he points to Samantha(i think that's her name)and says: “she is a real sweetheart”. I call her over, whip out my CRT card and pay the bartender. Into the room and it’s time for another shower and yes another bbbj. The girls in CR have no problema with bbbj or jumping on top of you and grinding your hips through the bed and into ground. She rides me like I had insulted her family (hard and mad). I figure I better give her what she wants or she is liable to kill me. The back of my head and my heals are the only thing touching the bed went Mt. Wolverine erupts. I lay there for about 5 min. just trying to get my wind and looking at this pretty girl giggling at me. we still have about 15min so we talk. my limited spanish and her limited english make for a good conversation. Another shower and a thank you to Curly and it’s back to the SL. For a little dinner it’s about 5 or 6.

More to come in a few days guys.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:03 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

michwolverine, i am amazed at the BBBJ in CR. I must say I will NOT risk one anywhere but HLH. They have to be screening or putting something in the water or liquor at HLH as I have had several uncovered experiences there and not a drip, drop, itch, blemish or burning. The girls of HLH are amazingly clean and kinky. If its PSE or GFE either HLH is my choice. glad you are enjoying yourself in CR. That damn finding someone near you, or that you know is not always a plus. I started talking to a couple guys at SL who live 10 miles from me. :shock: I think I work with his wife. What happens in CR stays in CR ... except the STD's ... that shit will follow you all the way back to the USA. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:33 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

ATM,
Your STD risk is the same there as anywhere else, if not higher due to sheer volume. If you think that the girls are less @ risk there, then maybe you have been drinking the kool aid, just saying. :shock: :shock:
Regards, 911 Driver

The happy hour is a device either for getting rid of social obligations hurriedly en masse or for making overtures toward more serious social relationships, as in the etiquette of whoring.- Brooks Atkinson

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:45 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

My understanding is that oral sex, receiving or giving, is very low risk for anything that couldn't be cleared up with an antibiotic. Am I off base?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:00 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

kool aide at HLH is great!

just saying experience mostly covered USA ... result Zpak

CR (HLH) ummm several mostly not covered BBBJ ... results no burning urine.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:16 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

I was on Cipro after my first week into the trip (travelers Stomach problems) :oops: so i guess that kind of headed off anything i came in contact with, so to speak.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:52 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

I haven’t updated this TR because I have had the a couple of the worst weeks of my life since ive been back.

1. First sprit can suck my ass! I spent over 16hrs in Ft. Lauderdale airport due to 2 delayed flights. It took 28hrs from the time I got dropped off at San Jose airport to walk in my front door.

2. I hadn’t even been home a week and I got attacked by a pit-bull rottweiler mix . Yes, I said pit-bull. I was visiting my parents and their neighbors dog comes across the street and bit me 4x. No major damage just some blood and ripped clothes. I’m sure to have some nice scars.

3. I was closing down a local bar and walked outside for a smoke. The dirt ball biker bar next door had just let out. I was talking to two guys and I hear some women yell “Don’t call me fat!” the two guys next to me dive outta the way and as I turn to see what’s up, WHAP!! Right up side the head. This was Friday night and my ear is still ringing and a nice lump on the head. What makes it worse is there were 2 cops watching the whole thing. They just watch as the lumbering- toothless-land mammal slugs her way down the ally with her friends. They ask me if I want to press charges and I say “hell yes”. they take my info, meanwhile not even looking for the girl, still haven’t found her btw. They just wanted to clear the sidewalk.

4. I just found out today that I have to pay outta pocket for the upcoming school year. So any money I get from this dog bite will have to go to that. They won’t even find that fat ass who hit me even if they did she doesn’t have any money. She couldn’t even afford to buy clothes to cover all her fat.

Needless to say the perm-a-grin I had in SJ is gone!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:05 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Michwolverine wrote:
I haven’t updated this TR because I have had the a couple of the worst weeks of my life since ive been back.

1. First sprit can suck my ass! I spent over 16hrs in Ft. Lauderdale airport due to 2 delayed flights. It took 28hrs from the time I got dropped off at San Jose airport to walk in my front door.

2. I hadn’t even been home a week and I got attacked by a pit-bull rottweiler mix . Yes, I said pit-bull. I was visiting my parents and their neighbors dog comes across the street and bit me 4x. No major damage just some blood and ripped clothes. I’m sure to have some nice scars.

3. I was closing down a local bar and walked outside for a smoke. The dirt ball biker bar next door had just let out. I was talking to two guys and I hear some women yell “Don’t call me fat!” the two guys next to me dive outta the way and as I turn to see what’s up, WHAP!! Right up side the head. This was Friday night and my ear is still ringing and a nice lump on the head. What makes it worse is there were 2 cops watching the whole thing. They just watch as the lumbering- toothless-land mammal slugs her way down the ally with her friends. They ask me if I want to press charges and I say “hell yes”. they take my info, meanwhile not even looking for the girl, still haven’t found her btw. They just wanted to clear the sidewalk.

4. I just found out today that I have to pay outta pocket for the upcoming school year. So any money I get from this dog bite will have to go to that. They won’t even find that fat ass who hit me even if they did she doesn’t have any money. She couldn’t even afford to buy clothes to cover all her fat.

Needless to say the perm-a-grin I had in SJ is gone!

Damn, just when you thought you were on a roll with Rich Rodriguez getting fired, the Ohio State football scandal, and then having the time of your life in the gulch, all of that BS happens to you. That just sucks! Well, when the dust settles, I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your trip report.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:42 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Sorry about the problems, sounds rough! Looking forward to the rest of your story, I always love to hear how the first timers do. Remember to not fall in love-they are ALL scammers.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:28 am 

hey mich, things always even out .....expect some good luck to come your way soon.......

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:10 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Hey Mich, Sorry to hear you have had a rough time. I met you in POAS Bar one afternoon. you seemed ecstaic then. Please don't lose that perma-grin.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:27 pm 

Elyin wrote:
Hey Mich, Sorry to hear you have had a rough time. I met you in POAS Bar one afternoon. you seemed ecstaic then. Please don't lose that perma-grin.

You need another trip to CR to cheer you up. Meanwhile, best to stay away from vicious dogs, especially fat ones.