www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: The Great "CIEN" Debate
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:42 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Ahhh. The everlasting and on-going CIEN debate! I had some free time today and I just finished reading yet ANOTHER thread about whether or not we should pay the chica's CIEN. It's been talked about on this forum before, many many many times, ad nauseum. In fact, it's probably one of the longest and most historically talked-about subjects on this board. But some guys still just don't get it. Some guys are still dead-set against paying Cien. :shock:

So what do I do? What the hell.... I figured I'd start another thread about it. If this helps to enlighten only ONE monger, then it's done it's job. Any more than that is gravy! This thread will be a little different than the other cien threads. I'm posting this from a different angle, in hopes of getting guys to change their way of thinking when it comes to paying CIEN. Here goes..... :arrow:

Let's try to spell it out - There's nothing wrong with paying cien! That's right... I've said it before and I'll say it again (newbies listen up) “ THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH PAYING CIEN, BUT THERE MUST BE CONDITIONS! :shock: Besides that - when it comes to the inner workings of a chica's mind, no mortal man can (or ever will) figure out what goes on in their heads. But let's try to break it down a little bit, so guys aren't so afraid to pay cien. Or so that some guys might realize that “ even though CIEN is a 4 letter word, it's not necessarily a bad thing. 8)

There are an infinite amount of factors involved - when it comes to the pricing structure equation of this thing we call P4P. The problem is not about paying cien. The REAL problem is paying her cien for an hour (or less) of uninspired, mechanical, wham-bam, take-a-number, robotic, BJ con condom, assembly-line sex with all the fake moaning, fake orgasms and the bull$hit rules and attitude that go with it. THIS IS THE REAL PROBLEM WITH PAYING CIEN! And when you pay as soon as you get to the room? Hell... that's a whole 'nother thread! If you're still confused, go back and read this paragraph again until the light goes on. IMO, this is what it's all about. :!:

It seems like too many guys walk around places like the HDR, SL, KL with a hard-on, not only in their boxers, but they've got a hard-on about paying he dreaded Cien. It's almost like they've got blinders on. And because of this, they might be missing out on (what could be) a phenomenal session with a hot and horny Latina (yes, believe it or not - they DO get horny)!

Gentlemen... it's business, plain and simple. But you can play the game without that business feel if you want to. Granted, you have to NEGOTIATE, but that's where the business part of it should begin and end. If you don't want to pay Cien, you don't have to. There's a ton of other options around town where you can get your plumbing taken care of for a FRACTION of that amount. They're called MP's !!! And there's no negotiating necessary. You simply point and shoot. :idea:

But for the most part, I think the real “cien debate is mostly referring to the 1 hour chica's we meet in the more popular places like the Del Rey, Sportsmens Lodge and Key Largo . Do most chica's quote cien right off the bat??? Of course! Big phucking deal. Who gives a shit! No worries !!! They're working and they need to make money. Nothing wrong with that. I'd be doing the same thing if I were in their shoes. But you can't lose sight of the fact that it's a 2-way street. 8)

We have what they want ($$$), and they have what we want (pu$$y). Agree on the price and the options (see below), and let the fun begin. When you're done, do the right thing and give them the agreed upon amount, propina optional. And then if you want, get their number for future reference. Then you simply repeat this process as many times as your schlong (or wallet) lets you! :wink:

You've just got to find an agreeable middle-ground that makes it a win-win for both parties, without spoiling the mood or making it “feel” like business transaction. And this can be done relatively easily, without insulting them and without hurting your wallet. Simply negotiate with her, but try to keep it light. If she's hardcore, she probably won't come off her amount, and those are the best kind of chica's to walk away from. She's ultimately doing you a favor by making it a simple decision for you. NEXT! :arrow:

Lots of guys will tell you (and they're RIGHT) that many times, the hottest chica's in the bar are not the hottest chica's en la cama! As far as I'm concerned, I'll take a playful 7 with a great attitude over a mechanical 10 who thinks she's doing you a favor by talking to you. :?

Simply put - Cien is NOT an unfair price, but it should be a conditional price. And since we are the ones with the $$$, we should be the ones to make that final decision on what we spend, and who we spend it on. IMHO - there's NOTHING wrong with paying cien if you can negotiate some (or all) of the following:
Multiple hours (or multiple chicas for an hour), chica masturbation, BBBJ, multiple pops (for you and/or her), gaping, CIM, double penetration, bondage, TLN, sex toys, anal, propina, pics / video, poultry, livestock, and anything else that you kinky phuckers can think of.

In summary - don't let the inevitable, opening quote of CIEN be the governing factor, and don't get your panties in a bunch when she asks for it. Try to focus on the QUALITY of the upcoming session, not the QUANTITY of money that you're spending. And remember that once you get home from your trip, chances are better-than-average that you'll remember those outstanding sessions MORE than how much $$$ you spent on vacation. :idea:

And one last thing.... lots of guys talk about how bad it is - when all the other guys (who pay cien) supposedly ruin it for everyone else. Every time someone writes that, I wanna spew my coffee on my keyboard! The amount of CRT members who are in the gulch at any given time are nothing but a small fraction of the overall amount of mongers on the scene. And IMO, we will NEVER change the inner-workings of the chica's minds. But the one thing we have going for us, is the information we share amongst ourselves. That in itself gives us the knowledge and helps prepare us (especially newbies) for the field of battle that we call “the gulch!

I've been to CR more than a couple of times, and I've been with more than a couple of chica's. And to this day I've never let the mongers (who've gone before me) govern what I'm going to pay! Of course and as always.... YMMV !

- Go to CR.
- Don't make too many plans.
- Enjoy yourselves.
- Party with friends.
- Have a few drinks.
- Eat some good food.
- Phuck like rabbits.
- Wrap that rascal.
- Treat the chica's nice.
- Laugh a lot.

And above all - don't sweat the little things. :roll:

Life's just too damn short......

Now FLAME AWAY !!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Last edited by Mucho Gusto on Wed May 06, 2015 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:02 pm 

You know it all MF :D
It is advice like this that has my cost down to about 30 bucks an hour with the right girls
Or a late night BJ for bus fare and twenty bucks
But If I see something I like the money does not get in the way.... and many times it leeds to better things
Like MG says if you are getting a vibe... go for it
I have paid 100 more than once... some great ... some bad
not to mention the girl that stole the toaster :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:11 pm 

Best post ever on the subject. Now we only have to have 4,356 threads on it in the future :roll: :oops:

Good job MG

BKTUNA/Boyd
I am never going home

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:17 pm 

Bktuna wrote:
Best post ever on the subject. Now we only have to have 4,356 threads on it in the future :roll: :oops:

Good job MG

BKTUNA/Boyd
I am never going home

Amen.....great stuff MG. On the mark as usual :!:

There are so many other factors that go into the makings of a great, good, or bad seesion.......and money should be way down on the list..IMHO of course 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:53 pm 

MG, that made too much sense. It was too logical. So, it brings up a few questions.

If the girl is a tica and I want to involve poultry, does it have to be a brown chicken? Or, can I substitute it with a foreign, white one. What happens if it lays an egg during the session and I didn't negotiate it? Should I pay extra? This has been bothering me ever since last Nov when I made my first trip to CR. Mornings, when eating eggs for breakfast after a TLN for $100 :roll: (I know I shouldn't have), I think, should I have given a propina for the egg incident? Where can I get hormone shots for the bird? :wink: :wink: I did a search on "clucking" but nothing came up. Thanks for bringing up topic.

Col Sanders

" most of the girls down here, lie as a self defense mechanism and to not have to face the truth, thinking most men couldn't accept them knowing the whole truth. Simpler, they may just want men to think they are as perfect as they want to appear to them, trying to hide what they consider to be the ugly truth about themselves. And I may be reading more into it than is there, but I do believe they consider the basis of the lies to be justified."

Post subject: Bang for your Buck!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:21 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

I'll take my Cien to an MP and get 3 quality sessions with 3 different quality chicas. Tres Leches :lol:

Then with the $10 I have left I"ll throw back some Cacique chased by some Imperials.

That's how I'll spend my Cien

Flame Away :wink:

Flame suit on!

Post subject: Re: Bang for your Buck!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:41 pm 

Planenutz69 wrote:
I'll take my Cien to an MP and get 3 quality sessions with 3 different quality chicas. Tres Leches :lol:

Then with the $10 I have left I"ll throw back some Cacique chased by some Imperials.

That's how I'll spend my Cien

Flame Away :wink:

Flame suit on!

Why flames? Makes sense to me.

Then again, Mucho Gusto's post makes perfect sense too. Well said, MG.

That's the beauty of SJO -- you can roll any way you want to and you can spend your cash as you see fit.

As I see it, the objective is to have as much fun as humanly possible. If your idea of fun is to bang the mostest for the leastest amount of cash, great!

If what floats your boat is to be able to brag to your buddies about the super hot chica who sucked your sweaty smelly balls for only 30 bucks, cool!

If you get the greatest amount of pleasure from completing a hardcore negotiation process that leaves the chica looking at you like Kate Winslet looked at Leo DiCaprio in Titanic -- and for only 50 dollah -- more power to you!

But that doesn't mean EVERYONE ELSE has to share your notion of how to have a proper good time.

mh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:51 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

grea tpost,,I have a CRT menber for a few years ,,,,I read the posts every day ,, I seldom reply ,but this post was worth it ,,,,,,great stuff MG ,,,correct in every way ,,,,,,newbies take note of this very truthful summary of the real scene in the "Gulch"

thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:08 pm 

Location: NFM--Geezers, cowpokes and the working poor--yeeha!
Anybody's point of view on this issue is correct, as long as you've thought it through and it's truly what you want. And what you want today isn't necessarily what you want tomorrow. Anybody else's opinion is just that--an opinion. Brother MG's post helps you think it through and come to an informed opinion.
This is one of the great Threads, ranking there with Brother Orange's monumental work (#16357 and no, I'm not being over-the-top.

Post subject: oops
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:03 pm 

oops

Last edited by Jawanker on Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:10 pm 

Whoops, meant to start a new thread, but I guess the question is relevant.

Post subject: Re: Bang for your Buck!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:06 pm 

Miamiheller wrote:
...That's the beauty of SJO -- you can roll any way you want to and you can spend your cash as you see fit.

This is a very simple statement, but you hit the nail on the head! Well put !! :wink: Everyone rolls differently.

Pay cien. Don't pay cien. Hunt for freebies.
You love MP's. You hate MP's. You want to own an MP.
Take a taxi. Take the bus. Take a phucking Limo.
Stay at a Marriot. Stay in an apartment. Stay at a hostel.
Pay $8 for a weenie wash on Calle 6 -
Pay $20 for a reach-around from a Tranny.
Pay $500 for a TLN with a hot-hardcore Colombiana.

Bottom line for newbies... there are no RULES, but it's always nice to have "GUIDELINES" by some who have been-there-done-that. Information is knowledge, and knowledge will give you the edge in this game (most of the time). :idea: Just be safe and have fun out there.

And as far as brother Dean's comments about the poultry ??? :shock: Word on the street is that the Rhode Island Red is supposed to be a very docile species of hen! :oops: :P :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:29 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

YOU GUYS GIVE THEM $$$ ???

Great post, BLESS U !

NF is AWESOME, stay off MY Stephanie !!!

on my 1 trip, i had 9 dates, 4 were at NF, hard to beat, but i never found Relax, where is that place ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:41 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

granted a good post...but as is so often the case no one wants to be culpable or accountable for their own short commings...

By that I mean there a lot of guys who I talk to on this subject who just can't own up...(not that I really care) to the fact that they are lonely hapless bastards who haven't had a girl speak to them, including their own 25 year old daughters , for years and are sadly desperate soles...

A little rub against a chair gives them a hardon let alone a young hot Latin lady of the night kissing and touching him like he hasn't experienced since he first got married.

The short story is there a lot of lonely fellows on this site and visiting the San Jose scene who haven't had any affection show to them in years or possibly decades and the drop a lousy $100 to fulfill this long missing experience is peanuts...spend away and we will fend for ourselves...don't blame these guys for your lack of ability to find the girls in your price range

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:13 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Bktuna wrote:

Good job MG

BKTUNA/Boyd
I am never going home

Mucho Gusto. Could not agree with Bktuna more. Very well said. I paid a little more than Cien last night, but not much more....including propina and it was worth every penny. Nothing wrong with the MP's and the low end tail but....nothing like finding out how she likes her coffee in the morning.....oh by the way...two sugars and one cream.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next