www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:19 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Gypsy wrote:
There's a video circulating around of Mucho Gusto & Boudmon at Pucho's:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdbt-sx5MDc :D

Touche' !!! :oops: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:39 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

TimBones wrote:
samf50 wrote:
I'd like to explain something to the surprised people in here who wonder why so many are looking for Transsexuals or shemales or ladyboys.

Women existed for millenias and making love to them in every possible way became routine for a lot of people. The third sex, however, started appearing in the early eighties and is a completely different experience than being with a woman.

People looking for these stunning creatures are not gay because they don't sleep with other men. They sleep with women who have something extra between their legs. These ladies give the best blow job on earth and they don't complain if you want to Phuck them in the ass, as most women do.

In addition, regular women now realise that a man's ass is an erogenous zone and they do stick a finger or two up their ass for a faster more powerful ejaculation. That doesn't make the man on the receiving end gay.

Just thought I'll clear things up a little bit:-)

BUT ITS A MAN BABY!!!! :P :P :P :P

It is not.They are called special girls with something extra

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:30 pm 

Dos leche wrote:
TimBones wrote:
samf50 wrote:
I'd like to explain something to the surprised people in here who wonder why so many are looking for Transsexuals or shemales or ladyboys.

Women existed for millenias and making love to them in every possible way became routine for a lot of people. The third sex, however, started appearing in the early eighties and is a completely different experience than being with a woman.

People looking for these stunning creatures are not gay because they don't sleep with other men. They sleep with women who have something extra between their legs. These ladies give the best blow job on earth and they don't complain if you want to Phuck them in the ass, as most women do.

In addition, regular women now realise that a man's ass is an erogenous zone and they do stick a finger or two up their ass for a faster more powerful ejaculation. That doesn't make the man on the receiving end gay.

Just thought I'll clear things up a little bit:-)

BUT ITS A MAN BABY!!!! :P :P :P :P

It is not.They are called special girls with something extra

I don't have a dog in this fight, and really do adopt a live and let live attitude towards many things - however someone wishes to conduct their sex life - as long as you don't try to shove it down my throat (sorry :roll: :lol: :lol: ) - its fine with me.

But your trolling us right :?: You can't be that dumb - they are MEN - not "special girls" and the acts a man commits with them are gay, even if its true most 100% gay guys do not seek out "labyboys" (or so I've read :roll: ).

Defend away; just don't call a sheep a horse!

Tell ya what......there are a ton of 'em in SJ - you seem to have an - shall we say - an affinity for them - well, it may be time to "post your boast" :P :) :) :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:18 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Yeah maybe is not your cupa tea,but you can have Dos Leche with them without extra pay and without exerting effort.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:18 am 

Dos leche wrote:
Yeah maybe is not your cupa tea,but you can have Dos Leche with them without extra pay and without exerting effort.

You are willing to go bang tranny's to save a couple of bucks. You know they are men with wigs, right? That makes perfect sense. :roll:

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:18 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Orange wrote:
Dos leche wrote:

You are willing to go bang tranny's to save a couple of bucks. You know they are men with wigs, right? That makes perfect sense. :roll:

No, they are girls with man's body,and some of them with big boobs ,what more can one ask!!They are called special girls.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:58 pm 

Dos leche wrote:

what more can one ask!!

Where is that f-ing ignore button :D

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 2:10 pm 

We haven't had a tranny chaser since Nucknfutz was around. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 2:34 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Orange wrote:
We haven't had a tranny chaser since Nucknfutz was around. :lol:

Obviously there is a double standard here,people click on this thread and they know full well what it is about,and then they pretend to be offended. Oh never mind ,I am not commenting any more.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:19 pm 

I call them "Chicas con Dicas".

I could really care less, but by calling them "special girls", instead of "special guys" it would seem that one is trying to make it "right" in their own mind. These are not females (girls), but males who for whatever reason "feel" that they are female. That does not make it a truth.

I do know that my brother never could be quite right with being bi-sexual. The stigma of society weighed heavily on him, and IMO it was much worse then. I saw a lot of unhappiness, and grief, from he and his male partners, and a shitload of excessive drinking. Of course, that is not true for every gay person, especially now that it is accepted more easily. I honestly hope that it is better now for those who choose traveling on the Hershey Highway. If it is not change that thought to a positive thought about self, and what others say won't matter.

IMO, if I am truly at peace from within my heart and soul, there is no need to justify who I am, and what I believe to anyone (as long as my actions are not harming another). I am the only person that can decide to "take-in" negativity being given by another. When I choose to do that I am not in a good place in my soul. It usually happens when the negativity reminds me of a time prior in my life that I was small, or weak, and could not stand up for myself. When I find my mind in a place that does not serve my highest thought for self, it is my duty, to my happiness and well being, and change that thought immediately.

Others cannot make me unhappy, only I can choose to be unhappy, or not. I am just one thought away from believing whatever I choose. :D

Health & happiness to all..................

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 4:22 pm 

Santas Bro wrote:
Others cannot make me unhappy, only I can choose to be unhappy, or not. I am just one thought away from believing whatever I choose. :D

SB,
You should be one of those guys on TV, the Tony Robbins type. You always have some deep, profound thoughs. :idea:

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:03 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Orange wrote:
Santas Bro wrote:

SB,
You should be one of those guys on TV, the Tony Robbins type. You always have some deep, profound thoughs. :idea:

Orange , why don't you do an experiment. Close your eyes and get blow jobs from both a shemale and a Del ray girl and notice the difference. , in fact you probably will have enjoyed the shemale one. Close your eyes again and stick your dinker in each hole ,I bet the shemale will be tighter and wouldn't complain if you do dos leche on her.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:13 am 

Dos leche wrote:
Orange , why don't you do an experiment. Close your eyes and get blow jobs from both a shemale and a Del ray girl and notice the difference. , in fact you probably will have enjoyed the shemale one. Close your eyes again and stick your dinker in each hole ,I bet the shemale will be tighter and wouldn't complain if you do dos leche on her.

Yeah, I agree with Dos leche on this one - about Orange doing an experiment! :shock:

Orange, go ahead and try the aforementioned experiment and get back to us with the results! :o :lol: :P :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:29 am 

MG,
I've never been to Puchos. Maybe you're a better a candidate for this experiment.

:lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:47 am 

Admin 1 enough with this crap!

NYG

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next