www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:29 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

LMAO

MG went to some gay place once...??? right :D

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:54 pm 

samf50 wrote:
I'd like to explain something to the surprised people in here who wonder why so many are looking for Transsexuals or shemales or ladyboys.

Women existed for millenias and making love to them in every possible way became routine for a lot of people. The third sex, however, started appearing in the early eighties and is a completely different experience than being with a woman.

People looking for these stunning creatures are not gay because they don't sleep with other men. They sleep with women who have something extra between their legs. These ladies give the best blow job on earth and they don't complain if you want to Phuck them in the ass, as most women do.

In addition, regular women now realise that a man's ass is an erogenous zone and they do stick a finger or two up their ass for a faster more powerful ejaculation. That doesn't make the man on the receiving end gay.

Just thought I'll clear things up a little bit:-)

BUT ITS A MAN BABY!!!! :P :P :P :P

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:10 am 

PacoLoco wrote:
samf50 wrote:
I'd like to explain something to the surprised people in here who wonder why so many are looking for Transsexuals or shemales or ladyboys.

Women existed for millenias and making love to them in every possible way became routine for a lot of people. The third sex, however, started appearing in the early eighties and is a completely different experience than being with a woman.

People looking for these stunning creatures are not gay because they don't sleep with other men. They sleep with women who have something extra between their legs. These ladies give the best blow job on earth and they don't complain if you want to Phuck them in the ass, as most women do.

In addition, regular women now realise that a man's ass is an erogenous zone and they do stick a finger or two up their ass for a faster more powerful ejaculation. That doesn't make the man on the receiving end gay.

Mucho Gusto is that you? :D

Nope. Not me. But this guy seems to have put a lot of thought (or experience) into his comment!!! :shock: :roll: :P

And by the way NHank.... I've only been in Pucho's ONE time. And that was because Boudmon dragged me in there after many drinks and a big birthday dinner at Costa del Sol for DonGordo (pic # 9806). And we were only in there for no more than 2 or 3 minutes..... 60 minutes MAX !!! :shock: :oops: :lol: :mrgreen:

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:49 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Mucho Gusto wrote:
Is it just me, or are things getting a little strange around here lately ???? :shock: Premier, this is nothing against you. But as of late, there must be something in the water or something.

First, we have a guy who wanted to bring his gringa novia to CR for a three-some. Then, we had a guy who wanted to find a chica who would wear a strap-on, bend him over, and pop him in the can! And now, we've got someone interested in finding a tranny.

IMHO, you can find just about ANYTHING that you're looking for in CR, and I'm certainly not passing judgement on anyone. To each his own, and god bless ya. But, am I the only one who's noticed some strange requests lately ? :oops:

Respectfully,
MG :roll:

LMFAO! You killed me with the strap on one man, not knocking anyone either, to each his own definitely, but damn that was funny :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:17 am 
Site Admin

Umm... OK So I go away for two days and Look what Happens WTF :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion... Wonder if we can create the IGNORE / LIKE / Dislike Button without having Facebook crash down on us :)

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:33 pm 

Admin 1 wrote:
Umm... OK So I go away for two days and Look what Happens WTF :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion... Wonder if we can create the IGNORE / LIKE / Dislike Button without having Facebook crash down on us :)

There are sure enough of them in SJ, so someone must be using their "services" - honestly, I wish someone who has (You will never convince me there are not those on this board who have) would 'fess up - some years back, a long thread was started by a guy looking for one - overall, I thought most were respectful, but you had the the usual 'fobes out there who posted - maybe someone better at the search function can locate it - some of the posts were pretty funny - one guy said "...whatever you do, don't post pictures...."

Big believer in "live and let live" and "To each their own" (also dislike prejudice in any forrm, and that includes towards gays - there are some I can't stand - but I don't dislike them solely b/c they are gay - least I keep telling myself that :lol: :roll: :lol:).

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:35 pm 

I hear the really hot ones are in SE Asia, PM Spanky for more info. :)

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:13 pm 

It's only New the first time.

* RENT but, "Don't Buy a Home in Costa Rica" until you have lived here for THREE years.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:25 pm 

Mucho Gusto wrote:

And by the way NHank.... I've only been in Pucho's ONE time. And that was because Boudmon 60 minutes MAX !!! :shock: :oops: :lol: :mrgreen:

No futher questions :D

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:04 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Surfdog wrote:
what's next trannie pics in the gallery :shock:

Paco is always good for a laugh.

Not for nothing, but Premier should be shutdown...

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:28 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

I don't know why some people got offended by that.I think they should have MPs similar to Fantasy,Idems,Relax etc.. for TV's,and if someone wishes to go there is his business.I agree with the poster who said that TV's give the best blow jobs and they never complain about taking it in the ass.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:49 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Dos leche wrote:
I don't know why some people got offended by that.I think they should have MPs similar to Fantasy,Idems,Relax etc.. for TV's,and if someone wishes to go there is his business.I agree with the poster who said that TV's give the best blow jobs and they never complain about taking it in the ass.

I agree with what you are saying, but in all reality this membership and forumn specifically has "ticas" on it, with that being said I personally do not have a problem with it, but can understand if another member does because it would be out of the norm for what this forumn is about. A similar situation happened with a Thailand forumn I am a member of and they decided to make a new forumn just for the TV lovers, not sure that would happen here but it was better in my opinion because it kept people from getting offended and so on, but I am not here to put anyone down or judge anyone, I consider every VIP member a brother no matter what they choose to do when they are in CR.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 1:46 pm 

I nominate Spanky and MuchoGusto moderators of the new section :idea:

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:25 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

PacoLoco wrote:
I nominate Spanky and MuchoGusto moderators of the new section :idea:

You Know whats funny and I did it to, the number of members who checked out and are responding to this post.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:42 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Mucho Gusto wrote:
PacoLoco wrote:
samf50 wrote:

Mucho Gusto is that you? :D

Nope. Not me. But this guy seems to have put a lot of thought (or experience) into his comment!!! :shock: :roll: :P

And by the way NHank.... I've only been in Pucho's ONE time. And that was because Boudmon dragged me in there after many drinks and a big birthday dinner at Costa del Sol for DonGordo (pic # 9806). And we were only in there for no more than 2 or 3 minutes..... 60 minutes MAX !!! :shock: :oops: :lol: :mrgreen:

There's a video circulating around of Mucho Gusto & Boudmon at Pucho's:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdbt-sx5MDc :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next