www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 4:33 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

I already know that you guys have been way around the block.. so think about it, really think about it before you reply.. (and edit if necessary, just like I do..) I come here to submit this question.. If you somehow knew that you were down to your last couple of days on this beloved planet.. (and you "hopefully" had the option of spending some time with a female whom you felt a strong attraction to) what would be the (thing) or things that maybe made you appreciate your "last time", (not times...) on earth with her? ps Humorous replies just as welcome as serious (as a heart attack/stroke.. cirrhosis of liver/cancer/car wreck/etc etc and any other ways that you can think of that make people croak) ones that come to your mind.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 3:07 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I'd be too depressed and anxious to do anything but to try and make piece with whatever you want to call it (God, the Universe, etc)

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 3:50 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

ok.. got that. I think a humorous reply (or two) is needed to balance that one out Z! That reminds me of something my buddy "Catfish" said to me at the tute table awhile back at the HDR.. when his buddies asked him why he spends so much money and time going to CR, he said "when you're dead.. it's going to be for a really long time!" So let's have some f**king FUN!!

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 5:38 pm 

I'm a chestnut. The last things I'd "appreciate" would be her tits. They'd both be mighty sore by the time I died. :P

AND ..... that's NO JOKE :!: :!: :!:

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 8:19 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I am sure a few guys wouldn't mind pushing an ex-wife or two off the Rio Tarcoles Bridge on the way to the Cocal for the ultimate farewell party.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 9:02 pm 

Wow, American Crocs! That's cruel man!

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 2:02 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

When I posted this topic, I suppose that maybe I was just "thinking out loud" to myself about the recent postings on the subject of learning how to have really exceptional sessions. At least for me (although I know it is not possible) one thing I am going to do during my upcoming visit, is to choose my chica like she could be the last one ever (I am hoping that might de-fog my beer/vodka goggles a little). And also try to slow the selection process down and try my best to find the best option for my own personal taste in the "thing/or things" that I love the most about very attractive/sexy women. In other words, to realize the outcome of the experience is for the most part completely determined by me and my "choices". I am heading down in June for the whole month, and I am going to have a lot of fun putting "into action" these "techniques of the selection process". Happy hunting to all! J99

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 2:10 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Also, I forgot to mention.. Flabuck, can't you think of something better to feed those crocs at Rio Tarcoles??

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 6:36 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

do lawyers and judges count?

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 12:15 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Si Senor.. toss them all over!! And if those crocs are still hungry, those ex-wives new husbands/boyfriends are probably ready by now to jump voluntarily!!