Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:23 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Col Ingus wrote:
Jpot81 wrote:
I should have included in the original post we are looking to travel to Jaco

alot of what ill write here is based on my experiences with the my best friends in the world ages 25-35... it may or may not fit you and your crew and pertains to a JACO BACHELOR PARTY WEEKEND

I've been on numerous destination bachelor parties (SJO, vegas, DR, puerto rico, Montreal, vancouver, amsterdam) with these guys and on a couple bachelor parties to JACO thru JACO VIP and Pura Vida. From what we experienced in the planning is that all the agencies have access to thesame houses and services.... These agencies are more expensive, but for the logistics involved in a multiple day bachelor party it is well worth it. The most important thing they provide is a dedicated host/concierge/fixer that will be with your group 90% of the time. On the JACO Bach parties I've been on we never had girls come from the agency, but rather went hunting at Beatle bar (2009), Cocal, backyard, loft, Orange, and monkey bar... for the actual Bachelor party show our fixer (who was in the know) arranged a show of a lesbian couple who gave a very entertaining fisting show and subsequent "rape" of the groom for a very reasonable rate of 150 per girl for a 4 hr party and show... lol

You know your friends the best, if they are like any crew there will be multiple personalities... the wildman, the naive, the drunk, the tough guy, the workaholic, the neurotic, the cheapskate, the pu*sy whipped guy, the pot/coke head etc.... and if its a group over 6, I'd definitely go with having a Fixer. The rates the different agencies charge is negotiable, and there are plenty of add ons for excursions and activities. At a minimum I would recommend airport transfers, dedicated vehicle and driver for at least the nights, a fixer, and a chef for at least breakfast. The houses range from condo to MTV CRIBS estates....

For bachelor parties that are not strictly mongering to any location, the issue is that the BEST MAN cannot be everywhere all the time to handle all the issues and logistics. And if its like the ones i went on, the entire weekend was more about being one of the only times you get your crew together in one spot for years to come, so the extra expense was not an issue for us because that male bonding was once in a life time and priceless, IMHO. The pu*sy was just an extra bonus. The Jaco trips were the most memorable for us as they were the "Last of the Mohicans" with me being last man standing... lol

if your crew is a small group of experienced travelers/mongerers and the sole purpose is p4p then SJO and a side trip to jaco is your best bet.... rent all of ZONA like the guys said and have a weekend fuckfest... lol.. if its a mix of mongers, soon to be mongerers, and non participants then Jaco with a side trip to SJO and have Jimy set up a good party... is a sure win, IMHO....

if you throw me some detail ill be able to help point you in the right direction...

unfortunately My fixer is no longer in the business or I would pass on the information.

Excellent advise and perspective...