www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:42 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Interesting P.R. Thanks.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:44 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Dean wrote:
MG, that made too much sense. It was too logical. So, it brings up a few questions.

If the girl is a tica and I want to involve poultry, does it have to be a brown chicken? Or, can I substitute it with a foreign, white one. What happens if it lays an egg during the session and I didn't negotiate it? Should I pay extra? This has been bothering me ever since last Nov when I made my first trip to CR. Mornings, when eating eggs for breakfast after a TLN for $100 :roll: (I know I shouldn't have), I think, should I have given a propina for the egg incident? Where can I get hormone shots for the bird? :wink: :wink: I did a search on "clucking" but nothing came up. Thanks for bringing up topic.

Col Sanders

Now that right there is funny! I don't care who ya' are

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:06 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Muffdiver wrote:
I usually do not read the Newbie Section but as I was checking out the new CRT format Admin1 integrated for us, I came up to this often addressed subject and read what MG posted. I the decided that the first thing I needed to do was to get myseslf a rocks glass full of 20 Y/O Centenario Fundación and get in the mood to #1. Congratulate and thank MG for the best post he's ever made and #2., to add my two cents and hope that perhaps they contribute to this subject and possibly does help out someone.

Maybe it's just me but for the last three years or so I can't remember the last time I asked the chica how much she wanted nor hearing her ask me how much I was going to pay her. I suppose that it is a part of my modus operandi not to mention money or at least avoid the subject by talking WITH her (not TO her) about anything else but money. Now keep in mind that
I'm a few years over 60, short, balding with grayish hair, wear glasses, starting to gain a little too much weight, and I've been told I look like Mr. Miyagi (Pat Morita). So a Brad Pitt look alike I am not and having sex with a really hot looking woman would, in one way or another, definitely involve some type of financial agreement and/or business transaction. And, as MG clearly and efficiently points out, it's no big deal. What matters is that I will end up having fun if I approach it the right way. And since MG took very good care of clearly making every point possible, I will not repeat it. (Excuse me.... I need more 20 Y/O)...

Okay, I'm back...

Many of my CRT brothers are aware that I speak fluent Spanish and communicating with the chicas is no problem at all. Inclusive, I also take a lot of satisfaction whenever I can help out a fellow CRT successfully communicate with a chica and eventually see him happily walk away while I am observing her ass swaying side to side and playfully wonder if she will know how to use it. Hopefully, he'll be a happy camper when he returns. I think that it is apparent this linguistic knowledge is what helps me establish a good rapport with the chicas and therefore allows me to keep the subject of finances out of the conversation and for that I am thankfull.

If and when I decide to pull the trigger, I subtlely let them know that I am ready to go to my hotel/room and then I let her take it from there. More than likely, if she wants to go with me she will grab my arm and walk out with me. If she doesn't, she'll say "ciao" or "adios" and then I'll go on my merry way in search of another possibility. Usually, this works out pretty good for me and I would say about 85% of the time she will grab my arm and walk with me. The other 15% are those who will quickly ask "¿cuanto?" and that's when I tell then that I don't know how much because I don't know how happy she has made me and how generous I will be. I also include that we could be together for perhaps 30 minutes as well as two or three hours and that she would be compensated accordingly. Sometimes she will smile and accept while others will stay cold and hard and walk away.... NEXT!!!! Right MG?

Now this process I've decribed does not and will not work for just everyone. Nothing is set in stone when it comes to dealing with a working chica from the Del Rey. Even some of the SL regulars will act quite hard and definite about how much they want and insist on establishing a price and a time beforehand. Which for some will be fine, while for others it will not. It all depends on the individual and what he is looking for. I would think that if all you are looking for is busting a good nut, then I suggest you visit an MP and take care of the itch for $20-30.00 tops. By contrast, if you would like the fantasy of a GFE or PSE, then you should consider the fact that, although the $30-40 opportunities are present, a $50-80 contract may perhaps be the best bet for you to get what you are searching for. And even then, NEITHER the $30-40 nor the $50-80 will guarantee that you will receive that GFE and/or PSE you want.

The one thing I never allow is to pay up front. However, even though we do pay up front when we visit an MP, I consider it a different issue and if the chica happens to bring it up as soon as we walk into the room, I politely ask her to reconsider her request and she doesn't, I will give her c5,000 for the taxi and lead her straight to the door. Once she's gone, I shower, get redressed, and head out in search of another GFE fantasy. Again... this doesn't and will not necessarily work for everyone. It's all in the chemistry.

It's all like MG clearly describes it to be. And I agree with and THANK him for being the very first one to tell me when I joined CRT a few years back, to; 1) GO TO CR, 2) BE SAFE, 3) AND HAVE FUN!!!!

Now then...the one factor I think has been somewhat overlooked is just how much we CRTs enjoy being around each other. It is a brotherhood like none other. If you are a CRT you are a friend for life! If you need help, brothers will come to your aid in whatever humble way they can. If you need advice, there is always at least one or two CRTs who know about your problem or situation and will be able and eager to provide you with whatever advice you need. In other words, at least one CRT brother will always be there to help and be by your side, in health and in sickness; in happiness and in sorrow. It doesn't matter. They are always there for you if you need it.

I know....

MG... see you in a couple of weeks. Our team is out of contention but I want to share some 20 Y/O with you aanyway.
God Bless.

Thanks for the words of wisdom!
I am happy I heard about the CRT and joined prior to my trip in a few weeks
Maybe there should be a few CRT reunions??
Tongue in cheek humor, I can see there are many reunions Avery month!
Let's hear the tongue-in jokes?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:24 am 

Huey2 wrote:

Years ago (before the "new & improved CRT" :roll: ) the former owner & Admin of this site would throw a CRT Annual Anniversary Party around Labor Day weekend every year. And those were some awesome parties!

Oh well, once upon a time........ :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:09 pm 

Mucho Gusto wrote:
Huey2 wrote:

Years ago (before the "new & improved CRT" :roll: ) the former owner & Admin of this site would throw a CRT Annual Anniversary Party around Labor Day weekend every year. And those were some awesome parties!

Well, there's enough of us down this year to make it happen. Just not that drum band again ... I was sick to my stomach after that performance.

Bill needs to hire us strippers ... straight up ... strippers. One on each bartop. Strippers. That's a party.

Oh, and maybe some strippers too. Yeah ... strippers! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:31 pm 

Mucho Gusto wrote:
Huey2 wrote:

My friend that same "party" still exists (the annual Spaghetti feed!!) 7 years ago it was (in name) changed!! It is still sponsored by CRT and Bill (Sportsmen Lodge). What has changed is not the party itself but the absence of many of the old crowd of guys!!! And who's fault is that??? Not faulting the individual guys--they all stopped coming for different reasons, but many just got burned out on CR and they found MDE and/or other places!! Today it is mostly a totally new group of guys here for the party!!!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:56 am 

BangBang57 wrote:
My friend that same "party" still exists (the annual Spaghetti feed!!) 7 years ago it was (in name) changed!! It is still sponsored by CRT and Bill (Sportsmen Lodge). What has changed is not the party itself but the absence of many of the old crowd of guys!!! And who's fault is that??? Not faulting the individual guys--they all stopped coming for different reasons, but many just got burned out on CR and they found MDE and/or other places!! Today it is mostly a totally new group of guys here for the party!!!

Yeah, I know. And I've been in town for the Spaghetti feed a couple different times, but it's just not the same as the CRT Anniversary Parties that Tommy used to throw. Yes, CRT is still co-sponsoring the spaghetti feed, but "sponsoring" a party is much different than actively "throwing" the party. :idea: It would be a huge group of CRT'ers, Tomas would give away a bunch of raffle prizes and some free memberships, guys would grab the microphone and make speeches... and stuff like that. Hell, I'm sure you can remember Circus up on stage doing the Michael Jackson "moonwalk"! Or NYG getting locked in a room by GetRhythm! Ya know... shit like that. :idea:

The Spaghetti Feed is a great party and everyone enjoys it. And Bill has certainly "fine-tuned" the art of throwing a great party over the years. But it's just not the same "vibe" as the old CRT Anniversary parties. You know what I'm sayin'. :?

Regardless... there's a lot of guys in town this upcoming weekend, and I'm sure it's gonna be a great weekend in the gulch. Everybody play nice!!!

Carry on...... :arrow:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:32 am 
Mucho Gusto wrote:
BangBang57 wrote:

Yeah, I know. And I've been in town for the Spaghetti feed a couple different times, but it's just not the same as the CRT Anniversary Parties that Tommy used to throw. Yes, CRT is still co-sponsoring the spaghetti feed, but "sponsoring" a party is much different than actively "throwing" the party. :idea: It would be a huge group of CRT'ers, Tomas would give away a bunch of raffle prizes and some free memberships, guys would grab the microphone and make speeches... and stuff like that. Hell, I'm sure you can remember Circus up on stage doing the Michael Jackson "moonwalk"! Or NYG getting locked in a room by GetRhythm! Ya know... shit like that. :idea:

The Spaghetti Feed is a great party and everyone enjoys it. And Bill has certainly "fine-tuned" the art of throwing a great party over the years. But it's just not the same "vibe" as the old CRT Anniversary parties. You know what I'm sayin'. :?

Regardless... there's a lot of guys in town this upcoming weekend, and I'm sure it's gonna be a great weekend in the gulch. Everybody play nice!!!

Carry on...... :arrow:

There used to be a great video on CRT of one of those Anniversary Parties. It was well done and is actually one of the reasons I came to Costa Rica for my first visit.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:43 am 

One big problem with the parties at the SL now (ALL PARTIES THERE) is, from what I understand, the neighbor who apparently does not like the noise and he calls the police. No more loud bands, no more loud drums (not a bad thing in many opinions), no more loud screaming!!! From what I understand, it is not Bill's fault nor CRT's, but the neighbor's!!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:43 pm 

As I recall it was I think 2008 that tv channel 7 in San Jose got wind of our party and was preparing to ambush us with television cameras that we had to hastily change the date and split up the party into two... one at tthen Zona Blue and the other another date at the Sportsman's. In addition they were chasing down some older guy giving free tours of the casas, which at times had 15-20 gringos in tow. The reporters were looking for him at the delrey and he had to keep a low provile. The next year, 2009, to the best of my recollection, it became the "spaghetti feed"

I was there in sep 2006 and 2007. I won a lifetime membership in 2007. I think a chica did as well that year :shock: :? :evil:

They were great parties. But the Halloween party seems to be the go to CRT event these days. I was happy to attend last year.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 10:03 am 

It's been almost a year, and after reading a few of the recent threads, it might be time for another "bump" for this one....

MG :shock:

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 12:29 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Mucho Gusto wrote:
It's been almost a year, and after reading a few of the recent threads, it might be time for another "bump" for this one....

MG :shock:

There is no Cien debate......If it's your money...Pay what you want!!

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 3:59 pm 

Tellen wrote:

You miss the point entirely.

This debate was about whether or not it is necessary to pay cien in order to receive great service. And in fact, if paying more than others increased the level of service received. The general consensus seems to be "No".

There were side tangents about whether guys paying more upset the 'economy of pu*sy', but in short, the debate was merely about what was said.

By all means, spend what you need to spend in order to ensure yourself a good time. I do.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 4:36 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

BashfulDwarf wrote:
Tellen wrote:

You miss the point entirely.

This debate was about whether or not it is necessary to pay cien in order to receive great service. And in fact, if paying more than others increased the level of service received. The general consensus seems to be "No".

There were side tangents about whether guys paying more upset the 'economy of pu*sy', but in short, the debate was merely about what was said.

By all means, spend what you need to spend in order to ensure yourself a good time. I do.

Bash, you seem to contradict yourself in your post....All the years I've been going to CR I never cared what anyone pays because it's none of my business..If they had a great time and felt it was worth what they payed---$50, $70 or a $100 then they got it right....I just never thought it made any sense to worry about what other people are doing on their vacation....I think the point is clear--pay what you want with your money!!.......One last point--I like the MP's and rarely pay $100 to independents but sometimes do... Why--because it's my money and my vacation.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 10:45 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

I'm just a newbie to CR, but it doesn't bother me to pay cien as long as I get a GFE out of it. Squabbling over 20 bucks seems frivolous when it's so much cheaper than back in the states. Usually I leche about twice a day max anyway, so a girl who offers that just saved me 50%. Lol

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next