www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:28 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Some interesting observations, also a lot of nonsense - as well as some very obvious things. I thought at first you might be a sock puppet or a troll, except that trolls don't normally write a long post.

You are writing from the perspective of looking for/at girls who are sex workers - or so it would seem to me after reading your post - but you are not gonna find a bunch of true meaningful relationships in red light districts or when there is a 40 - 50 year age difference, and little in common from a culture or a language perspective.

Frankly, you may be correct in your obsevations if you are foolish to think you can find love in the senario's I mentioned above - but most would tell you its virtually impossible.

There are plenty of nice, sincere girls looking for meaningful relationships the world over - but you are not gonna find them in whore houses.

At first, you sounded like you have been burned in the past, and I suspect in relationships an impartial observer might conclude were never meant to be. Now after a 2nd reading you are putting yourself out there as a local who "knows" these girls.

Frankly, this is 5 min's of my life I can't get back - don't know why I responded because you sound like, in the wise words of my friend the Bridge Tender <ready for it>:

One big stupid idiotic JERK!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:38 pm 

dtlatin wrote:
Falling in love: A majority of the girls in Colombia, Dominican and CR are gold diggers and back stabbers, in Medellin and DR 90% of the young under 25 girls, who are good looking and not from high society are prepagos, and for the other 10% they are just en indecent proposal away from becoming a prepago. Dating is pretty much dead in most major Latin American cities, girls just want to make money, if you have a choice of working for free o working for $$ peso per hour , most would take the money. For the girls it has become a easy choice why date and sleep for free when you can get free money.

Explosion of sex tourism in Latin America has created many challenges for Gringos and locals.

If you need good looking for dating you need to move to unexplored countries like Peru, Honduras and Chile. Colombia, Dominican republic and CR are over explored.

Some translations

Te amo - I love you - I love your money
Quiero ver pronto - Like to see you soon - I need money soon
Ayudar me - Can you help you - Can you send some money

Many girls I screwed have gringo boyfriends and husbands and they tell me and laugh about it.

They will squeeze every penny if you fall in love, dangerous to your health and wealth

if you have the game to get them to bed great, but they are not serious relationship material

If you are looking for a Sugar baby Colombia is a fair game, come party, Phuck , spend money and go.
Most dating sites like Tagged.com, http://www.amor.com and http://www.Romancelatina.com are filled with sugar Babi*s looking for money.

Never take girls to clubs
They will order and drink the most expensive stuff , give you a big bill and leave with another guy who is better looking and will pay more that night.

Do not change money at night
You get good rates during the day and at authorized centers

take cabs point to point
Minimize your expose on the streets, cabs are cheap and use them to go from point to point

If anyone offers und***ge girls , it is a pure setup do not fall for it , stay legal 18+
they will bring a und***ge girl and then will hold you for ransom.

They will threaten to call police unless you pay them through your nose!

you will regret for the rest of your life.

Do not ask girls to meet you at the airport
Again this can be a setup, her boyfriend and her will be waiting for you with guns

No shorts and tank tops, blend in
If you blend in with a simple jeans and shirt, you will not be a target. If you wear shorts, and tank tops and look like a gringo , you will be singled out.

Always lock all the belongings

Most of what you wrote are valid points.... and much of what you said should be obvious to a seasoned monger. However, I would be the last to extinguish a monger's fantasy on a whore board. Silence is golden... ignorance is bliss, etc.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:35 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

In Medellin and DR 90% of the fathers of the young under 25 girls want to kick dlatins ass. Who could blame them? Kinda the Rudy Giuliani of CRT with your foolish stats dude. I'm with the guy who has the self contained underwater breathing apparatus! Old "d" sure has a way with outrageous percentages.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:39 pm 

dtlatin wrote:
Falling in love: A majority of the girls in Colombia, Dominican and CR are gold diggers and back stabbers, in Medellin and DR 90% of the young under 25 girls, who are good looking and not from high society are prepagos, and for the other 10% they are just en indecent proposal away from becoming a prepago. Dating is pretty much dead in most major Latin American cities, girls just want to make money, if you have a choice of working for free o working for $$ peso per hour , most would take the money. For the girls it has become a easy choice why date and sleep for free when you can get free money.

Nothing sadder than a gringo scorned... what happened? You can tell us...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:48 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Dating is pretty much dead in most major Latin American cities

And you know this how? Sir, you have not had contact with society, just girls you meet in monger locales and maybe some bars. Colombia is a country of nearly 50 million people. You really know little of society in that country.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:44 am 

while I don't agree with scuba one on many things...............Me thinks he nailed this one
I would like to add HATER to his description of said poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:52 pm 

Mike321 wrote:
while I don't agree with scuba one on many things...............Me thinks he nailed this one
I would like to add HATER to his description of said poster

Uh, thanks :)
Like what?????

Name one thing you don't agree with me on......

What - things like using common sense, like having experience before you post, like not being one bid stupid idiotic jerk, like thinking Greengo is someones sockpuppet, like using common sense in not over paying or over drinking - hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm things like that. Like having guys act like they are not total dummies?????

Mike, don't confuse posting style with content!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:44 am 

You can never drink enough :D

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:26 pm 

Mike321 wrote:
You can never drink enough :D

You got me there - Absolutely Correct, Sir! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:12 pm 

Things you should do: Use common sense
Things you should not do: Stupid shit that will get you hurt (i.e. wearing a gold chain around your neck) or arrested (i.e. buy/use drugs). It's pretty straight-forward.

It's really that simple. You're not in Kansas anymore!