www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:02 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

icantstayaway:Yea, I am a comp bodybuilder. The back to when we are 18 part was just a toss out, because that is when most men are at there highest free rage test levels. But, i will be on test therapy the rest of my life. The same as a woman post menopause with estrogen therapy. Low test levels can lead to NUMEROUS health consequences (ie. low libdo, loss of muscle tissue, bone density, tendon and ligament functions as well as overall body function, organ tissue, etc...). To each his own, I can tell you, it will make a night and day difference in your overall well being and general health...just my 2 cents though

Don Juan: I will separate your questions:
1) When I speak of HRT (hormone replacement therapy) or TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy) i am not referring to Cycling on and off steroidal compounds at high doses (ie. more than 1000mg of any one or combination of compounds for periods of 8-14 weeks). I am referring to a low dose 1cc(200-250mg/wk - 10 days). Bitch Tits (or Gynomatecia) is caused by the increase of Estrogen (the female hormone) in the male body. Every man has a certain balancing system in their body that keeps the Estrogen and a certain percentage of Testosterone. Example...if you increase the Test from 200 nano-grams per decalitier to lets say, 1000 nano-grams, your estrogen will raise as well to keep the hormones in balance to the bodies predetermined levels. What causes Gynomatecia is when someone is on HIGH levels (ie. cycling steroids) and comes off suddenly the estrogen levels remain high, but the test levels fall off (since the body quit producing its own naturally). With HRT or TRT the levels would never be high enough to cause Gyno. However, you will experience some level of Testicular Atrophy (balls shrink). NO, your dick itself does not shrink (misconception) actually the opposite, it gets a little fuller because you have more red blood cells in your body with HRT/TRT or cycles. On an actual cycle estrogen can be put in check with Anti-Estrogen (ie. Nolvadex, Armidex, etc...)remedies and natural test and be pushed to restart with certain items (ie, Clomid, HCG). Since most men have NO idea about keeping levels in check or what to check for it is best that HRT or TRT be prescribed from DR's. That way they can check your blood levels every 3-6 months to make sure everything is GTG. EVERYONE, should have there FULL blood profiles done every 6-12 months, for general health screening!
2)Proviron. Yea, it is good. I use it in precontest cycles since it DOES NOT convert to estrogen of any type. But, I wouldn't use it on its own. It really would not do much. Unless you are already lean <10% BF, and vascular...if so, it would get you a little leaner and more vascular. Best when used with other products.
3)Additional Research can be found all over the internet. However, in America, steroids and testosterone are very taboo. They have a negative light in main stream media. Most University Studies that you will find will come from the European nations. ALot of my experience and trials comes from 15 years in the iron game (gym, fitness..etc....and discussion boards such as this for those topics).

Fill free to ask many anything else

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:26 pm 
Thanks again for your comments. its refreshing to see someone actually know what they are talking about. I knew you were a competative bodybuilder since bodybuilders are some of the most extreme athletes around always testing and looking for that extra edge. I used to compete in late 80s my best was 2nd place light weight class in the eastern usa. although I am most definetly no lightweight now lol

in my day we used dianabol, anavar anadrol, wintrol v, parabolin, etc lol Im sure this has come along way and I agree with you regarding your numbers. I think generally men over 50 would do very well on your suggestions. and at those low dosages there should be no side effects. Once on a cycle I was doing a stack of dball and test and my balls shrunk like raisens. my girlfriend used to call me raisen nuts lol
now I am researching new stratgies for better quality of life regarding overall health and strength. my older brother has just starting on genotropin 0.6mg which was pescribed by a doctor. to me it seems to little of a dosage because he has been on it for 3 months and also working out 4 days per week but not really getting results. the problem its costing $1200 per month.. which is alot of cash for no results. any suggestions to find this in costa rica at a lower pricepoint.

would you recommend genotropin as opposed to susten 250 and why

what would be your recomended stack lets say on a yearly basis for a man over 50
thanks again

david

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:38 pm 

Don Juan-2nd place at the eastern USA is no small accomplishment, CONGRATS ON THAT! Yea, all the usual suspects are still around, Tren, Dbol, Tbol, Anavar, Winstrol and so on and so on....None of those make ANY since to use unless you compete though. I take HGH as well, i good dosage would be 1-2ius/day. It is best if you get a script, then order from over seas, at it can be found for as cheap at $1-$1.50/iu....so $2 to $3 bucks a day...MUCH cheaper than what your brother is paying. 0.6mg of the Gentropin isnt an acutal measuring unit of GH...how many IU's is he taking/day. I would guess it is less than 0.5 ius...which is close to useless. GH takes awhile to build in the body, that is why it is best to use year round, all the time. It will greater benefit the lean muscle tissue gains of a HRT or TRT as well. GH has GREAT overall health benefits to the function of organs, cell regrowth, libdo, energy, sleep, loss of bodyfat and overall mood balance and well being. I wouldn't recommend Test over HGH...I would recommend them together. They are two COMPLETELY different compounds. HGH is a 191blend Amino Acid in its purest form, NOT AN ANABOLIC like Test. BUT NOT AT THE PRICES YOU QUOTE! hahaha....1-2ius/day of GH...and 200-250mg/wk-10 days of test.....Once you have a script it should cost you less than $250/month...I hope that helps.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:22 pm 

I am going to add some of my own thoughts as it relates to my decision to use T. Perhaps this might be useful to others. I am 49. I have been exercising using weights, cardio and yoga since I was 20. I ran triathlons in my 30ies and early 40ies. I felt a pretty big decrease in overall well being the last 5 years. in 2009 I gain a bunch of weight and was up too about 240. In 2010 I made a big commitment to eat lean, up my protein and cut back on drinking which I did. I was also taking different " Hormone boosters" in the summer of 2010 I got back down to about 210 but was still not feeling or looking right based on the amount of exercise and diet. In August I did at body fat test and was at 25% which for me sucked as I was around 11% 5 years prior. I then decided to get a Testosterone test and it was below 150 ( average range is 250-800). The doctor also tested Estrogen and some other stuff. If your Estrogen is too high you get man boobs. Mine was not. So I started my journey with Cypionate in October. I think it is very important to work with a doctor on this and get your blood tested a few times during the year to make sure all is good.

I asked the doctor many questions. Testosterone gets a bad rap because of Abuse in sports. the doctor noted that these guys normally have high T and by adding more are taking their T way out of the 800 max typically at 2000 and above and that is where problems start.

Personally I think that a guy that weight trains and takes testosterone get much more benefits that a person that does not weight train. I have a friend that started with T and does not exercise at all. He says he feels a little better. For me it was a great boost in personal wellness. I have also noticed that some nagging injuries are starting to get better.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:00 am 

Hi All,
Interesting subject for me. I used to exercise fairly regularly, at least 3-5 times a week untill last March when I turned 50. All of a sudden it was like I had hit a wall and lost my desire to go to the gym and work out. Plus, I began to feel like my overall energy level was starting to drop off. Since I had no other physical symptons I just wrote it off to advancing age and thought it was fairly normal. Last month I went in for my yearly physical and since they were going to draw blood anyway, I asked them to check my testosterone level. It turns out it was low. My doctor repeated the test just to be sure, and I came in low again, ~150. He is pretty conservative, as I guess most doctors are, and I asked him if he was in my shoes would he take the testosterone replacement therapy, and he said yes he would.
So he prescribed Androgel gel, and I applied my first treatment ~ 5 hours ago. I guess I wanted to start the New Year off with a bang :D
I am really looking forward to see if this helps, I sure hope so.
Rainman