www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

to DATY or not to DATY
A: If I would not lick it, I would not stick it 48%  48%  [ 61 ]
B: If she is a regular/ favorita/ girlfriend, I will. 31%  31%  [ 39 ]
C: Working girl- NEVER! Non working girl-maybe or yes. 14%  14%  [ 18 ]
D: only with my wife 4%  4%  [ 5 ]
E: never would DATY with any girl. 2%  2%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 126
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:47 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Location: Sex Felony State (most other places p4p is just another day!)
Yeah I voted "C" with very real "B" potential but "A" Im just the opposite:

I would stick it (only with condom) if not too bad an aroma and ok appearance but bad look and/or bad sniff no way, she gets a $10 concellation taxi propina out there in very quick time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:58 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

I thought this was a Topic of, to or not to eat pu*sy?!?

PB

Phucking KGB is always following me.

Go ahead and run with scissors, I don't care!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:12 am 
Site Admin

Well lets see Somone forgot their medications and someone forgot the rules here about

A: Gentlemen and discussing things in an adult manner and B: Posting private messages in public.

Both flagrant violations in my opinion.

Nobody comes here to spew venom or listen to it for no reason out of the blue. A simple pole turns into a personal war of two people after attacks on a brother which are out of the blue...

Man Tell you what I don't need this Shit at 7AM on Saturday morning.

Both of you gentlemen are banned for 5 Days per our Rules of the forum. Seems I have to actually enforce these rules if anyone is going to get the message I simply don't nor does ANYONE have time for taking a thread and turning into a piss war. Give me a Break.

Both Lifetime VIP members who absolutely should know better.

Any attempt to register a new user name and join the discussion that way will be banned for life. Guys its simple nobody wants to hear this and I for one will not listen to it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:22 am 

I hate to continue the hijackng of this thread but would like to make a couple of comments..

1: I would like to thank all those that came to my defense in this issue; it is very good to know that I do have some very good friends, and that is the best and most valuable thing one can have in life.

2: I am sorry that this thread had to get hijacked like this.

3: Thanks to Admin for hopefully putting an end to it.

4: Steven1, I sent thank you's to everyone that was on the list of doners that I received. If you did not receive a thank you, I am very sorry. I did not ask for, nor expect anything like the help many fantastic brothers gave me. I am, and always will be very appreciative of the fantastic brothers in this organization.

5: I have NEVER ASKED FOR, NOR EXPECTED any renumberation of any kind from anyone for the things I have tried to do to help brothers in exploring and learning about the options and venues available in Costa Rica. I do it solely for the commorradary (spelling) and fun of spending time with a great bunch of guys. Yes, there are some that just can not accept that, and choise to believe that I did, and do what I do for personal gain. That just is just not true. Yes, I have received the most valuable thing in life--FRIENDS!!

6: As for the issue that Steven1 brought up about the police looking for me when the MPs were being closed; it was really more local chanel 7 that was. For those that do not know, last year chanel 7 had a series of documentaries on prostitution and international travelers coming here for the purpose of sex. All the MPs were closed for a short time on mostly trumped up charges. One of the objectives of chanel 7 was to catch me with a group of gringos going into a MP for the negative publicity it would create. Yes the police (from what I was told) were there (closing the MPs) and I was told that they were going to try to charge me with doing something wrong. I never did anything at all wrong -I always was and have been aware of the laws here and made sure I never did anything to violate any laws. Yes, I did leave the country to visit and help my daughter (a teacher) as she was trying to get ready for a new school year, and to avoid any possible problems (anyone would, I think, have done the same thing).

7: Yes, there are some here who do not like me showing others "their secret places". To me that is just stupid and totally contrary to the purpose of this board.

NOW BACK TO THE PURPOSE AND SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:48 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Well, all the recent thread drama behind us hopefully, I dont go down on working girls. Eff that. I just dont wanna put my mouth where a bunch of dicks have been. Especially if they were there earlier in the day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:45 pm 

Interesting topic to respond to on my 1500 post. Now back to the topic at hand. 8) I eat as much pu*sy as possible and my lips or tongue haven't fallen off yet. :D As a matter a fact the meatier the better. :lol: Some people have there phobia's about it, your going to catch this your going to catch that whatever!!! :roll: Everything we do is a risk, just walking down the street could get you killed in CR. :wink: This topic has been discussed here many times with the same results, Do it or don't, condom or not. You got my vote BB. :D :D :D I guess we know who cast the single vote for no Daty. :lol:
Wait till Prolijo finds this thread, sit back for the statistics from all over the world. lol :lol: Sorry Pro, had to throw that in there. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:18 pm 

Never have with a working girl. Non working girls here in the states- depends on the chick.
Just can't bring myself to go down on a working girl. I rarely even kiss them. Just seems healthier that way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:53 pm 

This is why it is a good idea to be there when they first arrive....

(export version only, some restrictions may apply, some assembly required, not valid where the sun don't shine...

if you live in the states of Poverty, Darkness or anywhere outside of The Blessings of Civilization Trust, Inc...other rules may apply)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:57 pm 

Californicationdude wrote:

Or take them to the shower and wash it your self.... :P :P :P :P :P :P We all wash our fruits before we eat them.. so why not wash your pu*sy before you eat it too.... :) :) :) :) :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:42 pm 

Californicationdude wrote:
Bingo, this always worked for me. Catch them walking into the DR then pounce.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:23 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

BangBang57 wrote:

NOW BACK TO THE PURPOSE AND SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD

DATY!!!!

I probably enjoy it more than them. But, 99% of the time, HELL NO with a MP or working girl. If I do, I ride it high and give a tongue bath to the buzz button only.

DATY on a MP or working girl.....seems like a form of russian roulette.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:45 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

In March I will be going on my 4th trip and the 1st for my Wingman. We plan to start a new trend of using Saran Wrap in the Orgy we plan to have at the SL, when dining at the Y. Kind of like using a Bib :lol:

"That was some Mean Bush" -- Col. Quaritch, Avatar

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:00 pm 

MILLION $$$ IDEA

Panocha flavored Saran Wrap

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:22 pm 

i did that about five years ago. got some breakfast in the room in tj with my wingman and the fruit came with saran wrap over it. i was like look at me and sticking my tongue in the wrap. it was ok. not even close to the same though

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:23 pm 

BallPlyr17 wrote:
In March I will be going on my 4th trip and the 1st for my Wingman. We plan to start a new trend of using Saran Wrap in the Orgy we plan to have at the SL, when dining at the Y. Kind of like using a Bib :lol:

Please report back with just how many of the chicas will even let you use the Saran wrap, and how many cracked up laughing at you for trying!!!!!

Yes it would and does work as a barrier for some protection for the phobiamanis, but loosing all the skin to skin feeling and the taste makes me wonder WHY BOTHER :?: :?:

Another thought on this subject (DATY)!
I really wonder just how many of the guys who would not DATY with a working chica also would not do a chica that will not do BBBJ :?: :idea: :roll:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next