www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

to DATY or not to DATY
A: If I would not lick it, I would not stick it 48%  48%  [ 61 ]
B: If she is a regular/ favorita/ girlfriend, I will. 31%  31%  [ 39 ]
C: Working girl- NEVER! Non working girl-maybe or yes. 14%  14%  [ 18 ]
D: only with my wife 4%  4%  [ 5 ]
E: never would DATY with any girl. 2%  2%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 126
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:42 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

J0sie wrote:
My vote was A

BB – great post about DATY. I have been mongering for about 20 years but I have never tried DATY until I got to CR. Like you mention, I think is the cleanliness of the girls. They have always shower before a session and many more even add, brushing their teeth’s.

Santas Bro – you are a braver man that I. Many of the Adelita’s girls all they do is hop on the sink and splash some water on the panocha before going right back downstairs. As many times as I have been there I cannot get my head around doing DATY in TJ.

LionKing wrote:
Californicationdude wrote:
This is why it is a good idea to be there when they first arrive....
Bingo, this always worked for me. Catch them walking into the DR then pounce.

I’m surprise at you two. How can you tell if they are not just arriving from a BB session with their husband/novio/client?

8ball wrote:
For the record I will eat any woman's pu*sy, and most women's ass if they ask real nice. :D

Best overall quote! But in my case, they do not need to ask. :oops: :oops: :P :P
Easy answer, When you sit around the DR like me you know who's first or last. It's also fun to watch the girls go up the elevator with a guy and come down 30 minutes later. I asked 1 girl one time why you back so soon? her reply, "I find the oldest guy here and he's usually done with a HJ or once I take my clothe's off." I told her that wouldn't work with me because I like to pleasure her for the first half hour, she said lets go baby. Sorry sweety, I only go when I know I'm first. No sloppy seconds for Lionking.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:24 am 

LionKing wrote:
J0sie wrote:
My vote was A

BB – great post about DATY. I have been mongering for about 20 years but I have never tried DATY until I got to CR. Like you mention, I think is the cleanliness of the girls. They have always shower before a session and many more even add, brushing their teeth’s.

Santas Bro – you are a braver man that I. Many of the Adelita’s girls all they do is hop on the sink and splash some water on the panocha before going right back downstairs. As many times as I have been there I cannot get my head around doing DATY in TJ.

LionKing wrote:

I’m surprise at you two. How can you tell if they are not just arriving from a BB session with their husband/novio/client?

8ball wrote:
For the record I will eat any woman's pu*sy, and most women's ass if they ask real nice. :D

Best overall quote! But in my case, they do not need to ask. :oops: :oops: :P :P
Easy answer, When you sit around the DR like me you know who's first or last. It's also fun to watch the girls go up the elevator with a guy and come down 30 minutes later. I asked 1 girl one time why you back so soon? her reply, "I find the oldest guy here and he's usually done with a HJ or once I take my clothe's off." I told her that wouldn't work with me because I like to pleasure her for the first half hour, she said lets go baby. Sorry sweety, I only go when I know I'm first. No sloppy seconds for Lionking.

Lionking, me thinks you missed JOsie's whole point!!

Sure you can set around the REY and see her C*m in, BUT C*m IN FROM WHERE :?: AND FROM DOING WHAT JUST BEFORE SHE GOT TO THE REY :?: I HAVE A COUPLE OF REGULARS (AND OTHER GUYS DO ALSO) WHO FREQUENTLY DO A SESSION WITH ME OR SOME OTHER EXPAT ON THEIR WAY TO WORK AT THE REY. And it is estimated that over 50% of the 'working' chicas have a husband or livein boyfriend who more than likely tapped it BB just before she left the house for the REY.

If she (even a non working chica) is having sex with you and you are not very close to her age, have a lot in common (other than sex), and/or not giving her several thousand $$$$ a month to stay at home with you (you must be living here), a guy is only fooling himself if he really thinks he is the first of the day or she is only doing it with him. SLOOPY SECONDS!!!! GET REAL, THAT IS ALL ANY OF US WILL EVER GET WITH A 'WORKING CHICA' WHETHER IT BE 10 MINUTES OR 10 HOURS SINCE HER LAST CUSTOMER!!! thats what they make toothpaste, mouthwash, disinfectants, soap, dulches, condoms, etc. for my friend!

Like I said "IF YOU ARE SQUIMISH OR EVEN MORE THAN JUST A LITTLE BIT CONCERNED ABOUT WHO OR WHAT HAS BEEN THERE BEFORE YOU, YOU ARE IN THE WRONG HOBBY" :!: :idea: :twisted: :P :wink: JMHO

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:13 am 

BB57 wrote:

Quote:
If she (even a non working chica) is having sex with you and you are not very close to her age, have a lot in common (other than sex), and/or not giving her several thousand $$$$ a month to stay at home with you (you must be living here), a guy is only fooling himself if he really thinks he is the first of the day or she is only doing it with him.

YMMV You know this better than most !

LMFAO at this great post you started....keep it up ! Way up!

As for DATY, we have already spoken on this subject several times. I AM A BELIEVER BIG TIME!

EdB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:07 pm 

BangBang57 wrote:
LionKing wrote:
J0sie wrote:
My vote was A

LionKing wrote:

8ball wrote:

Lionking, me thinks you missed JOsie's whole point!!

Sure you can set around the REY and see her C*m in, BUT C*m IN FROM WHERE :?: AND FROM DOING WHAT JUST BEFORE SHE GOT TO THE REY :?: I HAVE A COUPLE OF REGULARS (AND OTHER GUYS DO ALSO) WHO FREQUENTLY DO A SESSION WITH ME OR SOME OTHER EXPAT ON THEIR WAY TO WORK AT THE REY. And it is estimated that over 50% of the 'working' chicas have a husband or livein boyfriend who more than likely tapped it BB just before she left the house for the REY.

If she (even a non working chica) is having sex with you and you are not very close to her age, have a lot in common (other than sex), and/or not giving her several thousand $$$$ a month to stay at home with you (you must be living here), a guy is only fooling himself if he really thinks he is the first of the day or she is only doing it with him. SLOOPY SECONDS!!!! GET REAL, THAT IS ALL ANY OF US WILL EVER GET WITH A 'WORKING CHICA' WHETHER IT BE 10 MINUTES OR 10 HOURS SINCE HER LAST CUSTOMER!!! thats what they make toothpaste, mouthwash, disinfectants, soap, dulches, condoms, etc. for my friend!

Like I said "IF YOU ARE SQUIMISH OR EVEN MORE THAN JUST A LITTLE BIT CONCERNED ABOUT WHO OR WHAT HAS BEEN THERE BEFORE YOU, YOU ARE IN THE WRONG HOBBY" :!: :idea: :twisted: :P :wink: JMHO
I didn't miss the point BB, :wink: I know where your coming from. :lol: No one really knows unless you had a TLN and has it in the morning. 8) I have a few Non-Pros I call when I'm in town who seem very clean, but who else has there numbers? :roll: We'll never know. :wink: But I know I've pulled atleast 2 new girls standing outside the DR waiting on the strike of midnight to turn eighteen :P to start there new job. lol :lol: One never has her pu*sy eaten before, :shock: that was a first for me. I guess Tico's don't eat the Taco, :lol: dam shame they don't know what they are missing. But I here the same story here from College girls here in the U.S. There ex-BF don't eat pu*sy. :roll: I'm more than glad to offer my assistance for them, Hey whats a guy to do? lol :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:29 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

DATY causes cancer:

http://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditions/ ... ancer-rise

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:51 pm 

Tiny123 wrote:

No only in men but also in women.. when they suck a dirty dick they get all kind of disease in their mouth and stomach..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:50 pm 

don't forget hoof in mouth!

(export version only, some restrictions may apply, some assembly required, not valid where the sun don't shine...

if you live in the states of Poverty, Darkness or anywhere outside of The Blessings of Civilization Trust, Inc...other rules may apply)

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:22 pm 

Jamrock60 wrote:
Toxicnut wrote:
I DATY most of the chicas, mp or indy. There have been a few that looked so beat up down there I had to turn out the lights just to stick it.

Plus +1 I am laughing my ass off.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
When it's that beat-up it's called "the scrambled eggs between the legs" :lol:

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:07 pm 

Trimologist wrote:
BangBang57 wrote:

NOW BACK TO THE PURPOSE AND SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD

DATY!!!!

I probably enjoy it more than them. But, 99% of the time, HELL NO with a MP or working girl. If I do, I ride it high and give a tongue bath to the buzz button only.

DATY on a MP or working girl.....seems like a form of russian roulette.

I think you have a better chance of catching something from the typical woman you might pick up in a bar in the states. She will have been much more likely to have been having sex bareback with guys & dosen't take as good of care of her "goods" because it's not her moneymaker. This also explains why so many gringas have stinky snatches.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:38 am 

Tiny123 wrote:

Well, I smoke and drink so why add one more to the list.

I just found this thread bcs I was in SJ and too busy eating p$ssy. At first, I thought this was going to be 6 pgs of a hijacked thread. I am glad Admin 1 stepped in. The saran wrap video was, to say the least, hilarious. I would have eaten that negras culo! Would you kiss an MP girl I thought was an interesting topic. My view on this topic is very simple.

I can't explain how much I love eating p$ssy. . Don't you just love all the Font colours. I always want to do her first. You see, a satisfied p&ssy is the only thing that momentarily stops the female mind from thinking. Words or gifts don't do it. They just create more thinking. Love, nope, just more sh!t you are now obligated to do. No need foe them to ask, just demand. But, a freshly creamed p$ssy (imagine the end of a canoli), creates that smile on a ladies face which is just divine. She sighs with satisfaction. She gently caresses and strokes your face with her soft and gentle hands. In her mind, and I truly believe women are giving, she wants to return satisfaction. Just lay back and let her please. After she has given you oral reciprocation, then pound the sh!t out of her! :twisted:

Dean

" most of the girls down here, lie as a self defense mechanism and to not have to face the truth, thinking most men couldn't accept them knowing the whole truth. Simpler, they may just want men to think they are as perfect as they want to appear to them, trying to hide what they consider to be the ugly truth about themselves. And I may be reading more into it than is there, but I do believe they consider the basis of the lies to be justified."

Post subject: Re: DATY OR NO DATY
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:57 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

A satisfied pu*sy is a happy pu*sy! 8) :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6