www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

to DATY or not to DATY
A: If I would not lick it, I would not stick it 48%  48%  [ 61 ]
B: If she is a regular/ favorita/ girlfriend, I will. 31%  31%  [ 39 ]
C: Working girl- NEVER! Non working girl-maybe or yes. 14%  14%  [ 18 ]
D: only with my wife 4%  4%  [ 5 ]
E: never would DATY with any girl. 2%  2%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 126
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:23 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Sure IS and I don't mind standing up for a good brother.

Muff

Image___________________________________

Last edited by Muffdiver on Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:24 pm 

W O W!!Image

What an ugly turn a thread about one of the great pleasures in life has taken.

alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.
Alex Levine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:26 pm 

Way to stay focused, ID

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:32 pm 

Irish Drifter wrote:
W O W!!Image

What an ugly turn a thread about one of the great pleasures in life has taken.

Yup and kindly read my sig line.....evil done to me ain't a good idea..... I DO keep a list....if it takes me 45 years.....I'll cross the name off sooner or later....call it my own personal "bucket list". :!: :arrow:

"Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the over-compensations for misery. And, of course, stability isn't nearly so spectacular as instability. And being contented has none of the glamour of a good fight against misfortune, none of the picturesqueness of a struggle with temptation, or a fatal overthrow by passion or doubt. Happiness is never grand."
- Aldous Huxley, Brave New World, Ch. 16

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:48 pm 

Well Steve-0 how can I respond? Don't let your lack of health insurance stop you from getting the mental health treatment you obviously need. I would start a thread soliciting dinero for your Dr visit fees and pharmaceuticals, but I expect that your magnetic personality and charismatic social skills notwithstanding, we wouldn't get a fvcken centavo!

Come on Stevey.. I know there's more ... puke away! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:00 pm 

Phoenix Rising wrote:
Well Steve-0 how can I respond? Don't let your lack of health insurance stop you from getting the mental health treatment you obviously need. I would start a thread soliciting dinero for your Dr visit fees and pharmaceuticals, but I expect that your magnetic personality and charismatic social skills notwithstanding, we wouldn't get a fvcken centavo!

And don't permit your lack of inclusiveness to inhibit enjoying your time in the DR.....after all, I spent a good deal of time acquring my magnetic personality after interacting and observing nimrods who look down their nose at Staten Island and its inhabitants.....That area was one we all agreed upon......posers.....

"Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the over-compensations for misery. And, of course, stability isn't nearly so spectacular as instability. And being contented has none of the glamour of a good fight against misfortune, none of the picturesqueness of a struggle with temptation, or a fatal overthrow by passion or doubt. Happiness is never grand."
- Aldous Huxley, Brave New World, Ch. 16

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:03 pm 

Phoenix Rising wrote:

Oh no please! Don't instigate him any more PR...
I'm really scared of what he might do (or say). I fear what people like him are capable of.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Oh hell forget it. Go ahead and instigate some more. This is FUN!

Muff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:08 pm 

Steven1 wrote:

And don't permit your lack of inclusiveness to inhibit enjoying your time in the DR.....after all, I spent a good deal of time acquring my magnetic personality after interacting and observing nimrods who look down their nose at Staten Island and its inhabitants.....That area was one we all agreed upon......posers.....

Would you expand on this..... I really have no ph*cking idea what you are talking about. And, I've been to Staten Island more than a dozen times and as far as I know, other than the cold winter there's nothing wrong with the place. As a matter of fact, there are quite a few pretty hot joints I liked.

Muff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:45 pm 

Muffdiver wrote:

Would you expand on this..... I really have no ph*cking idea what you are talking about. And, I've been to Staten Island more than a dozen times and as far as I know, other than the cold winter there's nothing wrong with the place. As a matter of fact, there are quite a few pretty hot joints I liked.

He is referring to the Staten island of old. My uncle, aunt and cousins lived in Tottenville which was considered the wilderness and dredges of the 5 boroughs. We use to visit there frequently as they did at our house in Bergen County N.J. I was pre teen and teen in those days and always enjoyed my time in SI even though it's claim to fame was a massive dump site.

I guess one of the reasons it became a very sheik place to live was the Veranzano bridge.

One thing I do remember from those days is that residents of SI that I knew had good manners and did not rant and rave like we have seen in this thread.

alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.
Alex Levine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:29 pm 

were there any double wides out next to that massive dump?

:lol:

i mean, are they close enough to the bridge that you could throw an empty beer can out the window down on top of their roof just to let them know you were thinking of them as you passed overhead?

ps- I think we need a 'golden shower' poll too!

(export version only, some restrictions may apply, some assembly required, not valid where the sun don't shine...

if you live in the states of Poverty, Darkness or anywhere outside of The Blessings of Civilization Trust, Inc...other rules may apply)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:39 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

This thread is fuuuuuuuuuu****ed UP - Can we get back to serious issues - health insurance, combat, WTF?????? - :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Im gonna lick it, stick, nibble it, tease, 69 it, spank it and do it all over again. Okay - if I see any your skanky whore monger's dna leaking out of there then the deal is off!!!!

Of course if you get a chica after Jamrock's been with her, you can see for miles up that thing and if you put your ear next to it, you can hear the ocean and island music :shock: :shock:

Peace, Love, and DATY para todos,

Don Rico

Post subject: Re: DATY OR NO DATY
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:56 am 

Location: Sex Felony State (most other places p4p is just another day!)
BangBang57 wrote:
This post is just the opinions of an "old fart' who happens to enjoy "DATY" :!: :oops: :twisted: :wink:

Do I DATY?? You bet your life I do; or as I quess some would say "I bet MY life I do"!!!

As I have said many times, "If I can not (or won't) lick it, I won't stick it"

These chicas (working chicas in Costa Rica) are for the most part very clean (in my experience) and conscious of their hygiene. Virtually every chica I do; (1) I know fairly well; (2) she showers before and after the session; (3) they pay special attention to "that area"--I shower with them most of the time and see how much time they spend washing and "flushing out" the pu*sy; (4) according to the research I have read and seen, the pu*sy is much less desease and germ infested than the mouth; (5) The odds of catching anything from kissing or DATY is extremely low; (6) The incidence of STD is lower among Costa Rican "working chicas" than it is among non working girls in the USA. Last figures I saw indicated that something like 75% of the sexually active age group in the USA had chlamydia!!!

In reference to MP chicas, on another thread there was an implication made that they were less clean than independants. That is bullcrap!!! If anything they are cleaner. They, as I said shower usually before and after every customer which may amount to several showers a day. I have had Indys who I know had been working for hours in the DR or SL want to start the session without showering! "not gonna happen"!!!!

As for the # of dicks that have been there that day before you DATY, what difference does it really make whether she phucked another guy an hour before you or the day, or week before? There is absolutely no way a guy can tell how many nor how long it has been!!! Except maybe if she is a virgin and what are those odds :?: :roll: :twisted: The only problem might be (and only if she did not clean very well) if she had done the last guy BB. The odds of that (BB sex) are much greater with a "non pro" than with a "pro". Actually many of the "pros" are now using a lubercant that has a disinfectant in it; they are even rubbing it on the guys before BBBJ!

With this hobby of ours, we are ALL taking a chance everytime we go with a chica. She may lie to us and not do the things agreed to; she may try to steal from you; she may not be worth a damn in the bed; or she may have a STD! These are the chances we take in order to enjoy our hobby. DATY just happens to be the one thing I (and many many others) enjoy very much. Some guys are so concerned about "safety" that they really do not enjoy the full pleasure of the "hobby"! Some guys are only about their own pleasure and satisfaction and to hell with the chicas! Some guys like it if the chica happens to "get off", but are not going to go the 'extra mile" to make it happen. And some of us realize that giving the chica ALL THE PLEASURE she can stand results in the chica wanting to give the guy ALL the pleasure he can handle. And for most chicas, oral stimulation of the clit gives them more pleasure than anything else including a dick pounding their pu*sy!!! :idea: :wink:

As I have always said, "GUYS IN THIS HOBBY WITH PHOBIES ABOUT CLEANLINESS, ABOUT STD, ABOUT HOW MANY TIMES THAT DAY SHE HAS HAD SEX, ABOUT HOW MANY "MILES OF DICK" SHE HAS HAD, ARE IN THE WRONG HOBBY" YES, we ALL need to always worry about STDs and the other possible bad side effects of this hobby, but not to the point of giving up the pleasure part of it!! Many guys do not think about how "clean" they themselves are, how many chicas they have plucked that day, or in their life. (OH! yeah, that is "different" hahaha!! They want the virgin or near virgin which "ain't gonna happen" Why do we want the chicas to be something that we ourselves are not :?: :idea: Its like the 65 yo pot bellied, smelly, crude, old monger wanting only a 18 yo "10" spinner and expecting her to "fall in love" with him :roll: For one hour for $$$$, yeah :!: for a life time, it ain't gonna happen :!: he is living in a non existant dream world. Wanting to have the young beautiful virgin, next door neighbor is a nice dream but it ain't gonna happen for 99.999999% of us.
In conclusion: If you don't want to personally DATY, fine! Go thru life not knowing what you are missing. If you will only DATY with NON PROs, that is your choise, but I personally feel that it is more dangerous than with the pros. If you want to DATY but are that worried about STDs, or how many dicks have been there before you, YOU ARE IN THE WRONG HOBBY :!: JMHO

Havent read the other replies yet but agree with a lot of your logic. These girlz do shower (chower) a lot and yes many US non working girls so phucking slutty and disease infested. Think 1 in 5!!!!!!! non-worker US girsl have herpes on their snatches (ewwwww). "Working" US women proly a lot cleaner than the slutty dirty US neighborhood hos!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:02 am 

and ok with all this said this web-site very appropriate...

http://www.labiaplastysurgeon.com

This Dr. truly has one of the best occupations on the planet and MUST DATY.

check out the after vaginoplasty and clitoral unhoodings...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:13 am 

Muffdiver wrote:
Graywolf69 wrote:
Brother Steven 1 ,
Before you start slamming Brother BangBang because he recieved assistance from friends that he had on this board for his cataract surgery, know the facts. He never asked for it. The request was made by friends on his behalf. He has been generous to all members responding to requests for information and giving his "tours" and never asking for any renumeration for his time or information.
This seems to be a little different than some members who write nothing but critical comments about members or subjects that they decide they are an "expert" on.

AMEN!!!!

It is QUITE obvious that Steven1 has not had the pleasure and honor of meeting our good Brother BangBang57.
It is all his loss, not ours as those of us who have had the fortune know that BB57 is an honest and sincere person who ekes out with what he gets from his SSI.

I know for a fact that he wishes he had finished his military career so he could have a decent second source of income. But I also know for a fact that he makes do as best as he can and does not go around begging nor trying to scam other CRTs as I know quite well others have tried.

I have finished reading all the posts and +2 or +3 on BB57's character and general good will and help to newer members. He is a good well intentioned amigo for sure!

But separate from this I am cautious on the DATY as much as I would like to knowing even SMs girlz proly have at least 3 different dicks each week which is a helluva lot better than MP/street chicas and even US bar hos!!! :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:32 am 

Just so it is not misunderstood. As far as DATY is concerned, those of us who participate in this hobby will not pretend to chastise and plunder upon those who do not partake, for whatever reason they pose forward.

This is like everything else; some do and some don't! We respect the opinions and choices of everyone.

Muff

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next