www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

to DATY or not to DATY
A: If I would not lick it, I would not stick it 48%  48%  [ 61 ]
B: If she is a regular/ favorita/ girlfriend, I will. 31%  31%  [ 39 ]
C: Working girl- NEVER! Non working girl-maybe or yes. 14%  14%  [ 18 ]
D: only with my wife 4%  4%  [ 5 ]
E: never would DATY with any girl. 2%  2%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 126
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:19 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

i voted choice A. yeah, like steve1 points out there are concerns about the cooties. but most every time i find myself down there having a little snack before getting down to the deed.

and in on of life's strange twists, i've had gf's i never went down on (cuz of not the best hygiene), but with working girls more often than not. go figure.

Post subject: DATY
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:38 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I not only do DATY, I do BATY and LATY, and if you can think of any other meals I'll do that too.

Last edited by Lomo on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:42 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

For our finicky CRT brothers, I suggest:

1) Pre-session showers
2) Dental Dams are your friend

mh

Post subject: Daty
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:03 pm 

Bang Bang:

One of the best topics I have seen in this Forum. If anyone is interested in alternative methods to avoid viruses and bacterium I suggest the use of colloidal silver among other protocols. If anyone is interested email me to discuss.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:07 am 

i like to start with a shower and like to give her ass a nice once over before drinking the nectar of the gods. but not on a full pro or mp. need to get a little familar with a girl before tickling her pearl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:22 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

If it smell like cologne, leave it alone. If it smell like fish, have a dish!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:26 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

For the record I will eat any woman's pu*sy, and most women's ass if they ask real nice. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:41 pm 
I love to eat sweet and clean smelling p*ssy. I DO NOT have any phobias about germs or sticking my member in strange holes. But the fact of the matter is MP girls are getting slammed 20-30 times per week by an assortment of grimy, smelly Ticos and fat slobbery old gringo whore mongers.

If you are NOT concerned about this you might as well just bareback the MP girls. Its about the same risk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:06 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Brother Steven 1 ,
Before you start slamming Brother BangBang because he recieved assistance from friends that he had on this board for his cataract surgery, know the facts. He never asked for it. The request was made by friends on his behalf. He has been generous to all members responding to requests for information and giving his "tours" and never asking for any renumeration for his time or information.
This seems to be a little different than some members who write nothing but critical comments about members or subjects that they decide they are an "expert" on.
Show me a man that doesn't DATY and I'll show you someone that a can steal a girlfriend from.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:43 pm 

Graywolf69 wrote:
Brother Steven 1 ,
Before you start slamming Brother BangBang because he recieved assistance from friends that he had on this board for his cataract surgery, know the facts. He never asked for it. The request was made by friends on his behalf. He has been generous to all members responding to requests for information and giving his "tours" and never asking for any renumeration for his time or information.
This seems to be a little different than some members who write nothing but critical comments about members or subjects that they decide they are an "expert" on.

AMEN!!!!

It is QUITE obvious that Steven1 has not had the pleasure and honor of meeting our good Brother BangBang57.
It is all his loss, not ours as those of us who have had the fortune know that BB57 is an honest and sincere person who ekes out with what he gets from his SSI.

I know for a fact that he wishes he had finished his military career so he could have a decent second source of income. But I also know for a fact that he makes do as best as he can and does not go around begging nor trying to scam other CRTs as I know quite well others have tried.

Muff

Image___________________________________

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:12 pm 

Muffdiver wrote:
It is QUITE obvious that Steven1 has not had the pleasure and honor of meeting our good Brother BangBang57.
It is all his loss, not ours as those of us who have had the fortune know that BB57 is an honest and sincere person who ekes out with what he gets from his SSI.

I know for a fact that he wishes he had finished his military career so he could have a decent second source of income. But I also know for a fact that he makes do as best as he can and does not go around begging nor trying to scam other CRTs as I know quite well others have tried.

+1 ! Well put Muff !! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:35 pm 

Steven1 wrote:
Never ceases to amaze me the stupidity that exists in this group who seemingly prefer to take uncalculated risks; spend all their personal capital on hedonistic pleasures; and yet have no health insurance....even those "in country" who could buy the CAJA if they're full on "legit" or at least an ex-pat policy if they're a "perpetual"; please don't post on the message board (or have posted for you) your beg for medical assistance when you find yourself in any sort of a jam..... :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Steven1

I ask that you please address this as it is totally un-called for... I was the one that solicited help from the brothers...BangBang57 did not have anything to do with it. I can tell you that BangBang57 is legit...never looked for money for anything,,,his tours or anything else..

Thank you

PR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:02 pm 

Muffdiver wrote:

Nah, I done met the guy....a couple of times. Mind your own business. That CRT member and I share a different set of values....and we have different "life plans". Neither are any of your business, poser. 8)

OH....and PS ya dummy: I ain't got no health insurance either and I am USA BASED: Please: Set up a draw down fund for me so I can get a general medical exam at the Mayo Clinic followed by whatever is recommended.....thanks BROTHER!!!! (It will be nice to not have to worry is that particular bank account sufficient in deposits.....can one ever have "enough"???) :P

Oh...wait....my BAD.....I apologize....I realize I'm not part of the "in crowd". ARE YOU? IF you're not.....start sucking of the "in crowds'" dick because that is what it will take.......they're all essentially bi based is the word on the street.....Most check into the SL and are too afraid to even walk through a park in the light of day....they step out of the SL and catch a cab......

steven1

"Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the over-compensations for misery. And, of course, stability isn't nearly so spectacular as instability. And being contented has none of the glamour of a good fight against misfortune, none of the picturesqueness of a struggle with temptation, or a fatal overthrow by passion or doubt. Happiness is never grand."
- Aldous Huxley, Brave New World, Ch. 16

Last edited by Steven1 on Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:18 pm 

Steven1 wrote:
Muffdiver wrote:

Nah, I done met the guy....a couple of times. Mind your own business. We share a different set of values....and we have different "life plans". Neither are any of your business, poser. 8)

OH....and PS ya dummy: I ain't got no health insurance either and I am USA BASED: Please: Set up a draw down fund for me so I can get a general medical exam at the Mayo Clinic followed by whatever is recommended.....thanks BROTHER!!!!

Oh...wait....my BAD.....I apologize....I realize I'm not part of the "in crowd". ARE YOU? IF you're not.....start sucking some dick because that is what it will take.......they're all essentially bi based on the word on the street.....

steven1

Well then, if that's your approach, then apply it to yourself and you be the one to MIND YOU OWN BUSINESS. You were the one to bring up BangBang57.

Muff

Image___________________________________

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:21 pm 

Muffdiver wrote:
Well then, if that's your approach, then apply it to yourself and you be the one to MIND YOU OWN BUSINESS. You were the one to bring up BangBang57.

Be informed you ignoramus: I posted no names....if that guy's name came to your head....that's on you! 8) :P

PS: "Muffdiver": Have you started to set up that fund for me? I really would benefit from a Mayo Clinic general medical exam.....thank you so much.....

"Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the over-compensations for misery. And, of course, stability isn't nearly so spectacular as instability. And being contented has none of the glamour of a good fight against misfortune, none of the picturesqueness of a struggle with temptation, or a fatal overthrow by passion or doubt. Happiness is never grand."
- Aldous Huxley, Brave New World, Ch. 16

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next