www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

to DATY or not to DATY
A: If I would not lick it, I would not stick it 48%  48%  [ 61 ]
B: If she is a regular/ favorita/ girlfriend, I will. 31%  31%  [ 39 ]
C: Working girl- NEVER! Non working girl-maybe or yes. 14%  14%  [ 18 ]
D: only with my wife 4%  4%  [ 5 ]
E: never would DATY with any girl. 2%  2%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 126
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:50 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

BangBang57 wrote:
BallPlyr17 wrote:
In March I will be going on my 4th trip and the 1st for my Wingman. We plan to start a new trend of using Saran Wrap in the Orgy we plan to have at the SL, when dining at the Y. Kind of like using a Bib :lol:

Please report back with just how many of the chicas will even let you use the Saran wrap, and how many cracked up laughing at you for trying!!!!!

Yes it would and does work as a barrier for some protection for the phobiamanis, but loosing all the skin to skin feeling and the taste makes me wonder WHY BOTHER :?: :?:

Another thought on this subject (DATY)!
I really wonder just how many of the guys who would not DATY with a working chica also would not do a chica that will not do BBBJ :?: :idea: :roll:

Miamiheller wrote:
For our finicky CRT brothers, I suggest:

1) Pre-session showers
2) Dental Dams are your friend

mh

If you're going to use Saran Wrap, watch this demonstration video first to get the technique down: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3EseGKxExM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:10 pm 
Miamiheller wrote:
BangBang57 wrote:
BallPlyr17 wrote:
In March I will be going on my 4th trip and the 1st for my Wingman. We plan to start a new trend of using Saran Wrap in the Orgy we plan to have at the SL, when dining at the Y. Kind of like using a Bib :lol:

Please report back with just how many of the chicas will even let you use the Saran wrap, and how many cracked up laughing at you for trying!!!!!

Yes it would and does work as a barrier for some protection for the phobiamanis, but loosing all the skin to skin feeling and the taste makes me wonder WHY BOTHER :?: :?:

Another thought on this subject (DATY)!
I really wonder just how many of the guys who would not DATY with a working chica also would not do a chica that will not do BBBJ :?: :idea: :roll:

Miamiheller wrote:
For our finicky CRT brothers, I suggest:

1) Pre-session showers
2) Dental Dams are your friend

mh

If you're going to use Saran Wrap, watch this demonstration video first to get the technique down: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3EseGKxExM

Hilarious!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:29 pm 

The one thing that I find amussing is how NON of you guys who would never DATY with a 'working' chica have not responded to the issue of demanding she do BBBJ. You all seem to be so worried about how many dicks she has had that day; BUT YOU DO NOT WANT TO THINK ABOUT HOW MANY MOUTHS AND PUSSIES YOUR DICK HAS BEEN IN THAT SAME DAY. Guess what? The odds of you getting something from BBBJ are about the same as DATY!1 OH! I get it; YOU will take the risk for your pleasure but not for her's!! :roll: :twisted: :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:35 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

BangBang57 wrote:
OH! I get it; YOU will take the risk for your pleasure but not for her's!! :roll: :twisted: :P [/b]

Umm, yea, thats pretty much it.

She has the option to decline the BBBJ, just like I decline the DATY.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:37 pm 

Sorry Bang Bang - it is all for my pleasure! - oh yeah and she likes it too!!! What i find really funny (and a little gross) is all of those guys dfking the MP girls after all of those bbbjcims (eeeeeeeeeeew) I would rather dine at the Y any day.

Peace, love, and happiness for all,

Don Rico

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:33 pm 

BangBang57 wrote:
The one thing that I find amussing is how NON of you guys who would never DATY with a 'working' chica have not responded to the issue of demanding she do BBBJ. You all seem to be so worried about how many dicks she has had that day; BUT YOU DO NOT WANT TO THINK ABOUT HOW MANY MOUTHS AND PUSSIES YOUR DICK HAS BEEN IN THAT SAME DAY. Guess what? The odds of you getting something from BBBJ are about the same as DATY!1 OH! I get it; YOU will take the risk for your pleasure but not for her's!! :roll: :twisted: :P
Thats why these non-daty guys have never had luck in the USA. :lol: If she's clean I have no problem returning the favor, it makes for a better session. :D If she's not clean I would have already sent her on her way. DFK is a must also, :wink: I just make sure she brushes first. lol :lol: My experience with local girls here is, most of there ex's or current BF don't even offer to DATY. :( My strip club updates explains it all. EAT MOR pu*sy!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:50 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

That's why I agree 69 is the best Bet. It is like a Sexual Handshake. A sort of "I'm trusting You, and You trusting Me kinda thing. An Accord amongst Monger and Chica :D

"That was some Mean Bush" -- Col. Quaritch, Avatar

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:07 pm 

5 Pages and counting. dam a lot of people have allot to say about this.. We all do but I think we are ashamed to admit it.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:14 pm 

Location: Sex Felony State (most other places p4p is just another day!)
Don Rico wrote:
Sorry Bang Bang - it is all for my pleasure! - oh yeah and she likes it too!!! What i find really funny (and a little gross) is all of those guys dfking the MP girls after all of those bbbjcims (eeeeeeeeeeew) I would rather dine at the Y any day.

Peace, love, and happiness for all,

Don Rico

Yeah I done it once and felt pretty gross afterwards esp. after she gargled my giblet. Like how many other giblets did she gargle that day then I french tongued her? My bad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:59 am 

as long as you were only tasting your DNA - Just imagine if Bang Bang's was in the mix!!!

Peace, love, and avoiding the manchowder for all,

Don Rico

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:55 am 

Quote:
OH! I get it; YOU will take the risk for your pleasure but not for her's!!

Yeah, exactly,

I'm the paying customer so it is all about my pleasure, not hers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:16 am 

great post.If i can't give them oral all over its a deal breaker.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:59 pm 

My vote was A

BB – great post about DATY. I have been mongering for about 20 years but I have never tried DATY until I got to CR. Like you mention, I think is the cleanliness of the girls. They have always shower before a session and many more even add, brushing their teeth’s.

Santas Bro – you are a braver man that I. Many of the Adelita’s girls all they do is hop on the sink and splash some water on the panocha before going right back downstairs. As many times as I have been there I cannot get my head around doing DATY in TJ.

LionKing wrote:
Californicationdude wrote:
This is why it is a good idea to be there when they first arrive....
Bingo, this always worked for me. Catch them walking into the DR then pounce.

I’m surprise at you two. How can you tell if they are not just arriving from a BB session with their husband/novio/client?

8ball wrote:
For the record I will eat any woman's pu*sy, and most women's ass if they ask real nice. :D

Best overall quote! But in my case, they do not need to ask. :oops: :oops: :P :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:39 pm 

"First of the Day", could be also her "Last of the Night"..lick her like a lesbian :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:42 am 

J0sie wrote:
My vote was A

BB – great post about DATY. I have been mongering for about 20 years but I have never tried DATY until I got to CR. Like you mention, I think is the cleanliness of the girls. They have always shower before a session and many more even add, brushing their teeth’s.

Santas Bro – you are a braver man that I. Many of the Adelita’s girls all they do is hop on the sink and splash some water on the panocha before going right back downstairs. As many times as I have been there I cannot get my head around doing DATY in TJ.

LionKing wrote:
Californicationdude wrote:
This is why it is a good idea to be there when they first arrive....
Bingo, this always worked for me. Catch them walking into the DR then pounce.

I’m surprise at you two. How can you tell if they are not just arriving from a BB session with their husband/novio/client?

8ball wrote:
For the record I will eat any woman's pu*sy, and most women's ass if they ask real nice. :D

Best overall quote! But in my case, they do not need to ask. :oops: :oops: :P :P
Easy answer, When you sit around the DR like me you know who's first or last. It's also fun to watch the girls go up the elevator with a guy and come down 30 minutes later. I asked 1 girl one time why you back so soon? her reply, "I find the oldest guy here and he's usually done with a HJ or once I take my clothe's off." I told her that wouldn't work with me because I like to pleasure her for the first half hour, she said lets go baby. Sorry sweety, I only go when I know I'm first. No sloppy seconds for Lionking.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next