www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 526 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 36  Next
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:49 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

El Silencioso wrote:
Maybe if he wouldn't of given that narrative that was posted earlier he would get some sympathy around here.

Forget that amigo. His whole MO obviates anything but contempt around here so might as well go balls to walls.... :wink: :wink: :lol: Forget sympathy around here. It`s a lost cause...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_3TlrZLpQ0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:49 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I'll donate my " Costa Rica for Dummies " book, obviously, CD didn't read it

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:04 pm 

Sauceman2015 wrote:
Anyone interested in putting together a care package for C.D., let me know. He probably need toiletries, package food, maybe some flip flops and so forth. His visit will be on the 24th. Thanks.

What the man needs is ten sessions with a good therapist, some anal lube, Z pack, and some duct tape for his mouth.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:37 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Indyguy wrote:
Keep this in perspective..other than monger message boards no on has ever heard of Cuba dave

And that's why I think ultimately they should and will release him this year. They can deport him and it goes away forever.

Why take a chance of it turning into a bigger story.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:07 am 

Hank Daman wrote:
Sauceman2015 wrote:
Anyone interested in putting together a care package for C.D., let me know. He probably need toiletries, package food, maybe some flip flops and so forth. His visit will be on the 24th. Thanks.

What the man needs is ten sessions with a good therapist, some anal lube, Z pack, and some duct tape for his mouth.

LMFAO :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:44 pm 

Horhey wrote:
Indyguy wrote:
Keep this in perspective..other than monger message boards no on has ever heard of Cuba dave

And that's why I think ultimately they should and will release him this year. They can deport him and it goes away forever.

That is what folks are missing. They WANT to make it a bigger story. They want to make him the symbol of the big bad American sex trafficker (Which he is not, of course). This is why public actions using photographs and promotion of "services" are so fool hearty; it makes one appear as if they have more power and pull (and profit), and positions oneself in the eyes of not only "adoring" mongers, but of authorities wanting to blame Americans for the plight of poor women as well. There are a couple of such cases in the PI and Peru that demonstrate this as well. Is it foolish? Yes, but it is the way the world woks.

Jokes of anal lube aside, I am sorry for Dave; really. He does not deserve this. I just doubt that he has learned much, and his foolishness makes our hobby a wee bit harder, and all in service of the ego of a semi known athlete who could not recapture his former glory in meaningful, adult ways.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:24 pm 

Hank Daman wrote:
Horhey wrote:
Indyguy wrote:

That is what folks are missing. They WANT to make it a bigger story. They want to make him the symbol of the big bad American sex trafficker (Which he is not, of course). This is why public actions using photographs and promotion of "services" are so fool hearty; it makes one appear as if they have more power and pull (and profit), and positions oneself in the eyes of not only "adoring" mongers, but of authorities wanting to blame Americans for the plight of poor women as well. There are a couple of such cases in the PI and Peru that demonstrate this as well. Is it foolish? Yes, but it is the way the world woks.

Jokes of anal lube aside, I am sorry for Dave; really. He does not deserve this. I just doubt that he has learned much, and his foolishness makes our hobby a wee bit harder, and all in service of the ego of a semi known athlete who could not recapture his former glory in meaningful, adult ways.

Thanks for the comments Horkey. I knew when I put a reply on this thread, it wouldn't be long before the anal lube, don't drop the soap, what kinda bird doesn't fly comments would soon to follow. Bottom line is, he will have visitors on Sunday. He is not in a good place and needs supplies. Thanks to those who have already given. P.M. me if I can help collect.

Add a little spice to you life.This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No "Sex tourism or travel" promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided any compensation for this hopefully entertaining contribution. Any posts regarding any event or hotel item are just my humble opinions only.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:27 pm 

Hank Daman wrote:
Horhey wrote:
Indyguy wrote:

While there is truth in what you say, a LOT of people got hurt by his actions
And while he is not solely responsible for the downturn in business in SJ he certainly didn't help
The powers that be wanted to knock it down a notch and they were really going after the gringo haunts
The pressure was there, the economy happened and then there was this fool smiling all over the internet
It was like experiencing an economic downturn and then being audited
It all went together and CD deserves his fair share of the blame for the continued slide/fear/changing of habits
Right or wrong guys think they are next and will stay away in droves
While everyone played the game and stayed under the radar he put us on blast w so far unsurpassed arrogance
Not to mention all the girls whose photos were plastered on his wall and website
Idk for sure that those same businesses didn't want him out there doing his thing and bringing biz but i doubt it
And if they did then they fell on their own sword didn't they?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:09 pm 

Perspective of a non-monger expat. You can advance to 1:20 for the mention of CD.

https://youtu.be/RW15FNpHrxc

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:09 pm 

I didn't say anything about lube etc. So don't lay that on me.

Hank, you're saying they want publicity from this? It's not working.

And if they get it from the wrong turn of events it's going to be a major F up on the authorities part.

Good video hotdogg thanks. I agree with him.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:11 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Don't take this wrong because I have had some truly wonderful experiences in CR; and, as a result of my experience in CR I evolved & graduated to Colombia. However, due to a number of factors [I'll skip details here] San Jose started to really smell bad several years ago & the stench has grown progressively worse. The CubaDave disaster is only one of a number of negatives that have caused me to travel to sweeter venues & avoid CR.

Hopefully, CR will return to a viable/enjoyable destination in time, but at my age (viejo) I cannot afford to waste time waiting for it to come around...sad but true!

Pura Vida,
El Gringo Loco

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 5:04 pm 

+1 to el gringo loco's post. I agree about what he said about CR. Great times there but I have graduated to Panama. Hasta la vista baby. Last one out turn off the lights. Also when the music's over turn out the lights. Thanks Jim. 8)

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:20 pm 

+1000

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:07 pm 

so do we need a Costa Rica stinks club??? :P

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 12:56 pm 

I think that's a great idea. Anybody who wants to join can post their own picture. Complain about how much they hate the country. How terrible conditions are here. How corrupt it is here. Post links to their facebook pages and criticize the government here on their personal page. While you are at it we could start a USA sucks thread and post your picture complaining about how you are treated by TSA. See which one slams your ass in jail first.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 526 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 36  Next